Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayG84

Can simply Loving someone solve their problems?

28 posts in this topic

Can you help someone's emotional problems by the act of Loving them? As is the Unconditional Acceptance type of Love that is God's Love?

Sort of in the "Manifest your own Illusory Reality" kind of way. Or Law of Attraction.

For example, if someone close to me (friends, family) is struggling with depression, anxiety, or addiction issues. Is the reason there is even someone in my life struggling with these things because I (my illusory self) is afraid of someone close to me going though it? Does that thought in me manifest these issues in other people who are appearing in my reality? 

And if I practice complete surrender of how I would WANT reality to be (them not struggling) and accept reality the way it IS (Loving them is the Absolute sense) would that be enough to "Unmanifest" it out of my reality?

3 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Can you help someone's emotional problems by the act of Loving them?

Nope. The feeling of Love, alone, can only help you. The journey of inner healing is each one's responsibility.

unborn Truth

@JayG84 but that unconditional love comes with the degree of awakening. 

Warning: just don't fall in the ego trap of being loving, it can't be faked. Others can feel it unless you are a threat. 

2 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Can you help someone's emotional problems by the act of Loving them?

I have experienced this directly. "In both directions", if you will.

My answer is yes. It may not be guaranteed though. But most certainly is possible.

A certain level of willingness and commitment is mandatory. Which is the very first step in becoming healed by Love. It is the act of opening up for something great and infinitely powerful.

It can certainly help. It's a form of leadership. Your love shows them the possibility of their love.

But also we shouldn't be so naive as to assume that material problems will be fixed simply with showing love. There are still material problems that require action.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Can you help someone's emotional problems by the act of Loving them? As is the Unconditional Acceptance type of Love that is God's Love?

Yes. There isn’t even two (you & someone).

Sort of in the "Manifest your own Illusory Reality" kind of way. Or Law of Attraction.

Is there another reality? 

For example, if someone close to me (friends, family) is struggling with depression, anxiety, or addiction issues. Is the reason there is even someone in my life struggling with these things because I (my illusory self) is afraid of someone close to me going though it? Does that thought in me manifest these issues in other people who are appearing in my reality? 

It’s why you believe that particular narrative regarding ‘your’ perception & feeling. 

And if I practice complete surrender of how I would WANT reality to be (them not struggling) and accept reality the way it IS (Loving them is the Absolute sense) would that be enough to "Unmanifest" it out of my reality?

Yes. Complete reinterpretation. (And not even)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura So the practice of Self-Love only helps me accept what's in my reality, right now? It doesn't necessarily mean that those things will be solved in my material reality because it's still a label that I'm placing on the whole thing right?

As long as I have the thought "addiction is bad" I'm not truely practicing Self-Love. But If I tell my friend "addiction just IS, and I love you, and I'm here for you unconditionally". Maybe this would be true Self-Love? And this would lead to them caring about their health and getting better, paradoxically and counter-intuitively leading to their recovery?

6 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

But If I tell my friend "addiction just IS, and I love you, and I'm here for you unconditionally". Maybe this would be true Self-Love? And this would lead to them caring about their health and getting better, paradoxically and counter-intuitively leading to their recovery?

Sure

Or maybe love would involve kicking your friend in the nuts and telling him to get his shit together.

Love can take many forms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@JayG84 if you love everything as you, you will open all the doors of infinite. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@ivankiss Is the above sequence of events how it happened in your case?

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:
54 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Yes. There isn’t even two (you & someone).

46 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes. Complete reinterpretation. (And not even)

Have you noticed in your life that the more Self-Love you practice, the people in your reality seem to positively benefit too in an unobvious way?

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or maybe love would involve kicking your friend in the nuts and telling him to get his shit together.

Love can take many forms.

Lol. That seems against complete acceptance. 

I've had people give me the "Hard-Love" approach in my youth. I definitely respond more to Connection, and words of Kindness...but maybe that's just the ego talking...lol

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No. It is obvious.

lol Fair enough.

Is this how Karma Works?

I've been trying to gauge lately how much to bring spirituality into my friends and families lives who are struggling with some things that I have also struggled with and have worked through. And in a way I feel like it's my duty to try to help them in my limited way. But I feel like anything that I would say would be pointing out things that they're not conscious of and getting them all worked up. Which I'm not sure is helpful. They may take it as criticism when I'm just trying to "Spread the Love". 

Is there a "Pay It Forward" type intelligence to Karma that to practice Self-Love is to be of service to Others (which is also yourself)? Is the infinite intelligence of God working in this way?

Or, counter-intuitively, maybe it's by doing nothing and accepting everybody for who they are and trusting that they'll find their way, a better act of Self-Love. Hard to know.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

aka why someone shouldn't be too fast on their judgement about Rettig.

3 hours ago, JayG84 said:

You can make them feel better, definitely. But real transformational healing will most likely not occur. Everybody has to go through their own shit kinda and it’s often times a long process until somebody can let go of their emotional holdup.

That’s not saying it isn’t possible, but it’s unlikely because it depends on many different factors. I actually believe people can heal in the presence of specific people. But in the end you‘re not doing anything other than being supportive of the choice of the person. If the person is ready to let go he/she might make use out of your love, if not then not. So to say, you can be the sailor and the boat that carries them to the other side of the river if they don’t know how to swim. Through your love and acceptance you might keep them from drowning then. But you can‘t force anybody through anything really, that is outside of your power.

Short answer: It helps.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Yes eventually all problems get solved.

The name of that solution is death.

Wait like a patient dog.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It can certainly help. It's a form of leadership. Your love shows them the possibility of their love.

But also we shouldn't be so naive as to assume that material problems will be fixed simply with showing love. There are still material problems that require action.

There is no such thing as a "material problem", the only "material problem" you will ever have is an "ego problem"