capriciousduck

Life Intuition

6 posts in this topic

Hello, today I questioned myself why I am doing the things I do. I am not working(still studying), always purifying myself from limiting beliefs, reading subconscious books, trying and finding ways to cure my addictions e.t.c with an intention that it will do something good. Not that it will bring money. Though, I realized  I will need lots of money(maybe) to do all I wanted to do. As Leo said, I want to have money as a by-product of what I do. And all these things are just ok for me. But I don't know why am I doing this? Can this be my intuition?

You do what you do because you think it will make you happy.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

One thing for sure is the ego does not want to get rid of any beliefs. Intuition is obviously guiding you

I do not recommend holding on to the idea that you "need money to do all you want to do", instead it is better to simply ask yourself "Who am I?" and be aware of being aware. You don't need anything to do anything, simply be in your oneness and everything will come to you.

Edited by IAmTheHolySpirit

I sense a contradiction here.

You're starting to want money but maybe a belief of yours is that you don't need it. 

Pick one. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

My experience with intuition is that, for me, ... it typically doesn't operate on a spectrum of financial gain... that said, it can, at times, be interwoven with finance... like a biproduct.

I dont personally ruminate on money in that way, that said, I dont want to make any judgements.

For me, the most basic form of intuition, which is easiest to begin tapping into is learning to discern the body sensations that go with something feeling "right" for you, and the other/ different sensation when something feels "wrong"... wrong is often in the gut (like when someone gives you the creeps)....

Apparently using intuition can be different if you are male or female, perhaps spiral dynamics play a part too, regardless, there are tons of resources on this forum and beyond to help :) I like using a pendulum for example. Happy insights ?