andyjohnsonman

Protesting

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend any stage yellow books on protesting. I want to understand it from a meta perspective. I want the book to dive into issues like:

Are protests justifiable?

Should anger/ violence be used?

Understanding strategies of mass protest using examples from the past -

What is the best strategy to use to create change?

This type of theme

Best way is to vote conscious politician, and persuade others around you to do the same. Ultimately they are who you want to rely more on. Spread the light so they can see, maybe try shoes of a politician and see if that can be you. It takes sweet and toil to become one, but world is always ready to welcome a conscious one. 

I think the internet, youtube, netflix, documentaries, reddit, books, people being able to voice opinions freely, release of information freely, free speech, pictures, videos, spreading information, etc. is the best way to create change.

A protest in a way is a method for problem solving.  Stage red might problem solve with guns and fire.  Stage yellow might problem solve with thinking, logic, discussion, getting to the root of the problem and identifying sources to fix the problem and implementing them and ensure it stops happening as well as apology and forgiveness for wrong doings.  Yellow wouldn't seek to destroy to get attention but may still seek to disrupt to get attention...

Just throwing thoughts out there.  Sorry I didn't have any books.

It’s just like bringing the light of awareness to discord within ourselves, just collectively. Like saying “everybody look at this hurting! Bring our awareness to it!”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE