IJB063

Is the Red Pill True?

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, IJB063 said:

That’s why they are sexually attracted to and fuck dickheads because those men are showing that they have options, that they are confident and they are better than them

It has absolutely nothing to do with being "better" or "worse", whatever that means.

The effect that you're talking about happens to men and women. It's about feeling attraction to hard targets, not necessarily assholes. You can be incredibly respectful and still cause a sense of immense value to women just by portraying yourself as a hard target.

So yes, it is about having options and being confident. But being confident and arrogant are two very different things.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

53 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with being "better" or "worse", whatever that means.

We perceive some people to have higher status and be more desirable and in a twisted way even fundamentally better than others

Im not saying with better or worse in terms of a persons humanity.

But do we collectively treat celebrities on par with the homeless, no of course we don’t, should we? Maybe

53 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

The effect that you're talking about happens to men and women. It's about feeling attraction to hard targets, not necessarily assholes. You can be incredibly respectful and still cause a sense of immense value to women just by portraying yourself as a hard target.

No, it doesn’t happen to men, this only happens to women

Its true that people desire what they can’t have, but men aren’t attracted to women that treat them like shit because they treat them like shit

Because men and women have different instincts 

You may find this fact offensive but women are weaker than men, and on a primitive level seek men to protect them

So as you said, if a mans an asshole, what does that do, it triggers in a woman’s hind brain a threat to her survival, which then triggers her instinct to seek a male for protection, how does a woman persuade men to protect them? 

Ill leave that up to you to figure out

And who’s gonna be that man that she “persuades” to protect her, the asshole of course 

Respecting a woman isn’t going to trigger that primordial reaction

Obviously this doesn’t work if you want a stable relationship, constantly treating your woman like dirt because they grow tired of the constant anxiety 

The flip side example of this would be to imagine a rich ugly man, who has a beautiful gold digging girlfriend who uses him for his money. Eventually the sex will become stale (which was the gold diggers only asset) and the man will break up the relationship.

I wasnt saying that you need to be an asshole/dickhead to have a relationship, in fact it works against a long term relationship. 

But respect is definitely not sexy to a woman, disrespect is much more.

The reason men don’t find disrespect from a woman attractive is because our survival isn’t threatened if we don’t have a woman in our lives, because we don’t need women to protect us, in fact, disrespect from a woman is unattractive to men.

Edited by IJB063

@ajasatya

44 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

So yes, it is about having options and being confident. But being confident and arrogant are two very different things.

People struggle to tell the difference between arrogance and confidence and to quote Henry the Fifth

“Self-love is not so great a sin as self-neglect.”

@IJB063 I used to think that way and I actually put those hypotheses to test. By disrespecting women I only attracted weak and emotionally damaged ones. It was a very dark period and it felt horrible everyday. Whilst behaving as a dickhead to attract women may seem like an advantage, it's not. It feeds a bad circle of unsatisfactory.

When I decided to change and respect women, while still maintaining the sense of high self value, I didn't attract less women. I started to attract more healthy women, which felt like I was attracting more women.

I am now a very happy man, married with an amazing woman. Time will tell you.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

I’m not saying necessarily to disrespect women, what I was saying is women don’t find you respecting them to be sexy, and they do find disrespect to be sexy. 

12 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

It was a very dark period and it felt horrible everyday.

If you feel horrible doing it, then you’re not actually an asshole, so you weren’t genuine. You were playing a character of the asshole, you weren’t actually an asshole.

There’s a Freudian theory of state transference, that most communication is not just via language but it also involves your emotional state. That’s why if two guys approach a girl both with the same pick up line, but ones shy and ones confident. Who do you thinks gonna get the better reaction?

Women are built to smell out men are bullshitting them, and the entire idea of the creep is when there bullshit detectors go of.

Women are much better at state transference than men, and women are much better in finding out who you really are and cutting through the bullshit.

If it wasn’t genuine women probably found that out, so didn’t take you seriously. The only ones that did were already the ones that had a low self esteem and ego, which was easy to prey on because they were already in a weaker state.

Whilst behaving as a dickhead to attract women may seem like an advantage, it's not

Dont behave like a dickhead,  become a dickhead.

But I’m not saying be a dickhead, unless you want to fuck lots of beautiful young women.

If instead you want a monogamous relationship, you can’t be constantly be playing mind games with her. A woman’s quality is a reflection of a mans quality.

I recommend being a dickhead for those who want lots of meaningless sex with young women.

When I decided to change and respect women, while still maintaining the sense of high self value, I didn't attract less women. I started to attract more healthy women, which felt like I was attracting more women.

Yeah, probably cause you weren’t bullshitting them anymore, women hate bullshiters. If you were actually an asshole you probs would of had better results. 

I am now a very happy man, married with an amazing woman. Time will tell you.

Good stuff buddy ?

Hope that marriage stuff works out

We shall see

Edited by IJB063

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Imo.... Not saying this is the general opinion or this is how it is. 

Redpill = sexist male bullshit. 

These are male sexism apologists. They will do anything to not change their minds. And they have existed since time immemorial. These are not quality people with quality relationships. 

The get their ideas about women from low quality relationships.. They use it to generalize all women. 

Male female dynamics go deep and a lot to do with social conditioning along with biology.

Most of these men do not have or never had a functional relationship with a woman.  A real woman.. 

There is one simplest way to debunk all you have written trying to pass it of as truth 

Any man with a working functional relationship with a woman and who doesn't need looks or money to attract women, will he ever join the following groups? 

PUAs (pick you artists - guys who try to bang a bunch of women) 

-MRAs (men’s rights activists - I think this kinda fits into the red pill a little)

-Incels (involuntary celibates - basically virgins)

-MGTOWs (men going their own way - men who don’t associate with women)

The flat out answer is no. Because a happy man doesn't need to have theories on how women are. He cares more about being happy with her rather than thinking about how to keep her or himself  happy.. 

All these groups represent frustrated and bitter men who seek a justification for their frustration through a Twisted philosophy to match their inner state of mind.. It's Called self deception not truth. Self deception masquerading as truth. 

It's like the tale of the fox and the grapes. If the grapes are out of reach, the fox automatically assumes the grapes aren't worth eating because they are sour anyway. 

Same thing. These men find a way to pigeonhole women into character roles so that they can legitimize their lack of success. They are unable to accept that they are fundamentally lacking something that creates a lacuna in their relationships. So to round it off, they go around spewing their sexist philosophy to avoid having to justify the lack of sustaining and healthy relationship with a female in their lives. So what do they do? They turn into womanizers and then justify it so that they don't have to feel guilty about having shitty one night stands with women. 

All the science they speak of based on empirical evidence acquired from relationships with a low quality crowd. If they have to be with a high conscious high quality woman, they will get instantly rejected and they will never stand a chance. Obviously they won't even try and try to make the woman look unattractive to justify them being rejected..

All these men have to do is work harder on their manhood and be good quality men in the first place to attract good quality women. But they don't wanna do that. They don't want to change. So they take the short cut and blame everything on women and gender politics, feminism and biology. God made men and women perfect in their biologies. And good men understand this biology and don't exploit it, but rather align with it. The left over men are not interested in understanding the biology of a woman and they bring up distorted theories to suit their worldview.. 

Red pill is garbage and red pill is lies.. And the matrix analogy is simply to make it look new-agey. 

Red pill is the most dangerous philosophy in the world that consumes men and makes them toxic. If you want happiness, then don't fall into it. 

If you listen to red pill or feminism or any ideology, you notice how pissed off they are. I'm happy not being either. Take solace in living a good life. 

7 hours ago, IJB063 said:

@Preety_India

At least you know it’s just an opinion

A lot of it is, but the entire point of the red pill is = the truth, it might not be flattering but it is what it is, a lot of the guys who point out the truth may be sexist but you separate what’s being said from who’s saying it, the shit that’s being said could come from a talking parrot, is it true though? 

How do you know this is the truth? Whatever they say about female nature, it doesn't apply to me at all or to any female I've known. Their opinions on women are very low. It's like they don't even know women. Maybe they're fucking lampposts before. 

Most people don’t want there Mind changed. A lot of them are sexists (though they don’t apologise for it). Most people aren’t “quality” people.

Sure, most people are low quality (depending upon what you mean by quality)

Generalisations aren’t necessarily bad if are they true

I’d say all social conditioning stems from biology, why would society be the way it is if not for biological underpinnings?

Social conditioning stems from men's egoic needs. Society was constructed for what men wanted. If it had run according to woman's wishes, things today would have been very different. Maybe all these whiny alphas would have gotten some females by now. 

A real woman is again a social convention 

You have been talking a lot about “quality”, and really all it is, is the reinforcement of these rigid gender roles

Here's an experiment I recommend you do right now

Put into google "what makes a real man" or just "real man" and then put into google "what makes a real woman" or just "real woman", check the images and quotes and maybe read a webpage or two to get a general gist of the gender dynamic.

Real woman is not a social convention. A real woman is conscious just like a real man. A real woman leads people to become more conscious just like the real man. People who are low quality play games. People who are high quality bring value. There is no social convention in this. 

If you're paying attention you will quickly see the imposed cultural contract. Now despite our culture claiming to value equalitarianism, what you’ll see is we don’t. That’s something the red pill points out, that we’re pigeonholed into roles of “real men” and “real women”, and I find it derogatory. Just because you don’t fit into a role society foists upon you does not mean you’re not real or not quality.

It's not about gender roles. It's about being a true authentic person. Most red pillers believe in manipulation. That's not authenticity. 

All it seems to me is that you’re demonising and shaming these men, who’ve had negative with the opposite sex, from drawing and recognising patterns from these experiences.

They have had bad experiences.. I am doubtful if they even had an experience to begin with. With women growing more and more conscious of sexism every day, alpha sexist men are languishing in the alleys. If I'm shaming these men, they are doing the same thing, they are shaming women. 

Probably not, because he doesn’t need to. What makes men look into the “red pill” usually is some forum trauma, your right, where a belief gets shattered or someone betrays them. To shame these men for that I find is wrong.

When a person makes his opinion based on trauma, it can't be taken as objective. Because his emotional agenda is involved in it. Pfft. Tell me when someone says something when they are clear headed and not in traumatized states.. 

Until that man gets burnt because of his ignorance and then seek the truth (the red pill - that’s all the metaphor is).

You're calling it the truth. Doesn't make it the truth. Plus I'm a woman. I can tell that their opinions on women are all garbage.. 

So far you haven’t stated anything about the red pill being false, you’ve just said that they’re self deceived, low quality, bitter and not real men, not why they are self deceived though.

I refer to the places where I got my information about redpill. You gotta be kidding if you backpedal and don't agree with it. 

Some red pills - from an article. 

women don’t want soft-centred men/chocolates; they want to be dominated, controlled, and manipulated. The most extreme Red Pillers even believe that women want to be raped.

(hahahaha, women don't want to be controlled, so wrong) 

“Rejection is not rejection,” reads an extract from the subreddit’s most popular post. “When a woman insults you, belittles you, mocks you, or says something provocative to get a reaction — these are all examples of active tests.” By following the subreddit’s advice, its subscribers are promised a life of successful sexual encounters. If they ignore the Red Pill, they will undoubtedly be rejected, cheated on, and dumped.

(men get cheated on because they choose low quality women. High quality women don't cheat just like a high quality men) 

they are based on beliefs like all women cheat, they like cheating, and all women are not loyal,” explains João. “There’s this whole conspiracy thing where women are against you, they are this imagined enemy… as well as there’s a whole conspiracy that society is against men, that society is anti-male so to speak, that liberals are messing  up society, that feminism is messing up society.

(if this is what red pill believes then I'm rightful in shaming these men because they are trying to create a gender divide) 

Beliefs such as “all women are evil” and “all women cheat” are what are known as conspiracy stereotypes. Like traditional conspiracy theories, they often rely on cherry-picked evidence. The Red Pill in particular exploits evolutionary psychology to argue that women are wired to want men with a strong “frame”. Much of the subreddit’s misogyny is justified by one of their favourite acronyms, AWALT: “all women are like that

(no buddy, all women are not like that. Men and women can both be awesome if they decide to) 

“They feel the world is divided into absolute good and absolute evil, and the people behind the conspiracies are of course the absolute evil ones,” he says.

Psychologists have a concept, entitativity, which describes the extent to which a group of people are perceived as a single entity. “If you think that a group is entitative, it’s like a swarm of bees or ants,” Wood explains. “They’re not just a collection of individuals, they’re actually that a single organism that moves with singular purpose. I think that’s probably likely to be true for groups like the Red Pill, that look at women and see just a flock of harpies.”

(hahaha) 

Subscribers’ experiences in the real world can reinforce their misogynistic views. Trevor*, a 34-year-old former Red Piller, explains how the subreddit led him to towards more extreme views of women.

(so basically red pill is all about hating women because they got rejected. And yes they are not supposed to be shamed. I guess they are supposed to be worshipped) 

“When I was 30, I broke up with a woman who was just not a very good person,” he tells me over Skype. “I broke up with her one the phone…20, 30 minutes later she shows up [to my apartment] completely hysterical. I remember I had a large metal tin bowl with potatoes on the counter which I was going to cook for dinner or something, and she grabs it, chucks the potatoes all through the apartment… her shirt catches on a corner of a countertop and then she proceeds to tear the rest of it off like Hulk Hogan.”

When Trevor decided to call the police, it was he that ended up arrested. “I went from being in my home peacefully to being in a jail cell all because I’m a man and she’s a woman.

“Now that was a very immoral human being who I was dealing with, certainly not all women are like that but that’s another brainwashing technique of the Red Pill, they say that all women are the same…

(yea basically red pill says all women are evil.) 

“It kind of tricks you so you’re agreeing about one thing and the next thing you know you’re agreeing about all these other things.”

These “tricks” aren’t accidental, according to João in Portugal, who now firmly believes that the Red Pill is akin to a cult.

(not surprising) 

“If you go to Red Pill and you say something that those guys don’t really like then they will just delete your comments or just say that you are a ‘mangina’ or a ‘feminist’ or a c’,” he told me. “They have this social influence mechanism where they pre-emptively invalidate all criticism by criticising people back… and it is typical of cults to do this.” Other Red Pillers I spoke to also mentioned the threat of harassment. 

João also believes the Red Pill preys on those who are easily manipulated – be they young, nerdy, insecure, virgins, or simply going through a difficult time in life. Most of the ex-Red Pillers I spoke to were teenagers when they became involved in the subreddit, and most say they were exceptionally lonely at the time.

(nerdy insecure virgins, so was I right when I said that they didn't even have a woman) 

“I worried that I wasn’t thin enough, I wasn’t tall enough, I wasn’t endowed enough,” he tells me over Reddit. “I started getting very bitter about relationships in general. At no point was I ever actually angry or bitter towards women, but I was frustrated with the established societal rules, that men had to put on the show and be the best they could and that women got to pick and choose without trying much themselves, and I wasn’t being picked.

(ahh, this is the truth. Life is unfair. Even women get rejected. Have you seen nature videos. The female selects a male with better traits for her children. If a woman has a upper hand in dating, it's evolution. Accept that and improve yourself rather than being bitter about it) 

When I turned to the Red Pill subreddit I immediately felt like I figured it out. Like a cult, they give you a few obvious truths (men should be more confident, work towards physical fitness, women aren’t divine perfect beings to be worshipped but flawed people, etc.). I definitely think that this enabled me to slide into accepting the more toxic beliefs of the subreddit.

“Any time someone said something outright sexist or alarming, too much for me, others would interject and say that those are just being angry and we should let them vent.”

(when angry men say something, it's never true) 

Over the last year, the Red Pill subreddit has become a home for other hateful beliefs. A year ago, the alt-right’s most vocal figurehead, Milo Yiannopoulous, did an AMA (“ask me anything”) on the sub. It is now commonly accepted that the alt-right recruited men from the Red Pill and attempted to radicalise them. In fact, the alt-right has become so conflated with the Red Pill that this month a brand new subreddit – the Red Pill Right – had to be made. “My focus with this new sub is to keep us from diluting the discussion of sexual strategy on our main sub,” wrote its creator.

(hate attracts hate, again no surprise) 

But how has a place designed for discussions about sex and women become so radically political?

“That is the power of the ideology,” explains Jack, the British Red Piller. “It gives you a lens that brings out the most cynical explanation of social activities…  For a while, it seemed as if a blindfold was lifted and I saw manipulation everywhere.”

Jack became involved with the Red Pill when he was 23, and had been single for a “long” time. “I was numb, lonely and desperate,” he says. “It was a terrible time in my life.”

Though Jack only spent two months on the subreddit, he quickly fell in with anti-feminist and libertarian rhetoric. “An uncomfortable misogynistic streak grew within me,” he says. “At one point thought that Donald Trump was a good candidate for President.”

Tim*, a 22-year-old from New Zealand, believes that subreddit didn’t lead him to become a misogynist because he was already interested in progressive and feminist politics. He found the sub when he was 16. 

“I’m not very good at following my nose in those sorts of situations,” he says. “I can’t dance for instance, because I have no idea what specifically to do, so anything without a ‘rulebook’ is pretty much impossible for me.

“I spent so long searching for my ‘rulebook’ until I realised that it’s doesn’t exist, no one seems to have any clue what makes a relationship happen. It kinda drives you mad thinking like that, that you’re the only person in the world who doesn’t ‘get it’. 

Tim says that the fact he has always been friends with women might have meant he wasn’t convinced by the group’s misogyny. “It’s possible to accept that you’ll be alone forever, and accept that you’re very unhappy about that, without becoming hateful or misogynistic. But it seems like everyone kind of forgets that,” he says.

João says he left the Red Pill because he was attracting girls that were “emotionally damaged” and not “mentally healthy”. He also felt like its advice didn’t really work. “I was going out to bars to talk to women and I would have to talk with like literally like 100 girls just to pick up one, so the whole thing is a numbers game, a probability thing,” he says. He now considers himself a feminist and has a “fantastic girlfriend” who he has been with for nearly three years.

This is the incel phenomenon, to some degree. Though many of them just hate themselves and pedestalize women. Yet again all your doing is shaming these men.

Red pill shames and demonizes women. 

So according to you, the red pill exists because these men can’t maintain healthy relationships with women, so they grow resentful of women and stereotype them. Creating a philosophy around that to justify there own shortcomings.

Yea, in short ego games. 

I agree with some of what you said.

Though I think plenty of “red pilled” men have perfectly healthy and functioning relationship with women, which there are dozens of example of. And I would say a lot of them don’t pigeonholed women, there’s a difference between stereotyping and pigeon-holding. 

Note - my phone on 1% and I don’t want to lose what I’ve written, I’ll come back to this when I recharge my phone, I’m just gonna post what I’ve written for now

Most red pillers stereotype women. It's a radical philosophy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India wow, that was a good primer on why the whole red pill(PUA) needs to grow themselves and respect feminine,

but I've even seen females supporting whole porn business. so it's just a business like any other, you don't wanna favor the ban, do you?

@Preety_India

No, the science they speak off is widely accepted by the scientific community, basic biology, evolution, psychology, endocrinology etc... It’s not just a bunch of guys anecdotes, but when you take the anecdotes of 100s of thousands of men you begin to find patterns that aren’t just the result of low quality men, but if human nature, that can be recognised, understood, and systemised 

What patterns, "that woman want domination and controlling abusive men"? 

This paragraph I found funny for a lot of reasons, mainly because a lot of the red pill men that I listen to are always on about working harder and becoming a bigger and badder motherfucker e.g. 

I can find you tonnes of masculine, intelligent and decent men, who are in no way bitter and in no way can’t get women, who obsess over constant change and actualisation to develop themselves into better men

Then it's not a philosophy at all. It's just self development to get better in dating just like women who try to look attractive to men by improving their looks and personality. But you do know that red pill isn't as simple as self development. Why are you diluting? If the core theme of Red Pill was to be better men, then where do all these sexist misogynistic views come from? You mean they aren't red pillers. Then who are they? Are you attempting to sanitize red pillers by saying they are just self actualizing dudes nothing more. I don't think so. It's a philosophy with a set of beliefs and not just a gym. 

God made us perfect, I don’t know that depends on your perspective 

I obviously believe in working on yourself and you be in no way bitter or resentful and should take personally responsibility for your own position in life, I lot of red pill ideology is about that

I dont the red pill is garbage, although a lot of it is, and I wouldn’t consider it lies because it’s not conscious manipulation by the men who are wrong. The matrix analogy is just a good metaphor that was used straight after the movie came out, there is no cabal of secret red pill men who came up with the term because they’re new agers.

“Most dangerous philosophy in the world“ lol

Not radical Islamism, not national socialism, no

I never said that those other philosophies aren't dangerous. But red pill belongs to the same league. Any philosophy that creates intense dissonance and hate is always dangerous. Not only is Red Pill dangerous for women because it breeds misogyny and validates it as scientific fact, it is also harmful for men because in their mind it normalizes the bad behavior of a low quality woman.. Because according to it, women are simply evil. This is harmful for the male psyche. That's why such men attract terrible relationships and if they don't, they aren't red pilled enough, they have only been a few inches down the rabbit hole, so they don't really embody the philosophy hence they don't represent the majority. 

The red pill lol

That hyperbole say a lot more about you than it does about these men your lambasting 

The red pill is simply the truth, what you do with that is up to you

I'm not lambasting men. I love men, nice men, good men, respectful men, I left an alpha abusive "red pill type" guy and found a wonderful amazing boyfriend who is very kind and respectful. I'm lambasting a toxic garbage radical philosophy that preys on vulnerable men. I gain nothing from hating men. I want men and women to be blissfully together. But red pill doesn't allow that, because they are a group of jealous, bitter hateful men who can't see successful men in successful relationships. They call respectful men beta and shame them. My guy is not beta, he is just a good guy. 

@Amit this discussion isn't about porn.. I like to stay on topic

@Preety_India my bad, I liked the argument, couldn't have agreed more, so decided to go for some meta-criticism, lol.

@Preety_India 
First, good stuff, appreciate the long winded response, it’s probably gonna take me a while to chip through it but fuck it

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

How do you know this is the truth? Whatever they say about female nature, it doesn't apply to me at all or to any female I've known. Their opinions on women are very low. It's like they don't even know women. Maybe they're fucking lampposts before. 

From my life experience, deductive reasoning and the evidence that has been presented to me, I have what I believe to be the truth

And who are they?

The fucking borg lol

These guys aren’t a hive mind

There a collection of different people which are united under the red pill really just because that’s what they identify as, the red pill is a very ambiguous term that many people see differently 

Who doesn’t like to fuck the occasional lamppost? 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Social conditioning stems from men's egoic needs. Society was constructed for what men wanted. If it had run according to woman's wishes, things today would have been very different. Maybe all these whiny alphas would have gotten some females by now. 

Not gonna lie, reading this pissed me off lol

So I’ve just come back after writing what I’ve written below and it’s quite a fucking lot, if I can’t be bothered to continue, I think there’s enough on the bone of whats beneath to set you rabid so I’ll probably come back tomorrow and respond to what you’ve written

Social conditioning comes from society’s needs, “society was constructed for what men wanted”. Is that why dozens of young men throughout history have thrown away there lives in the meat grinder of war for there mothers, sister, daughters. Men love and die for there women and put there women above them, and that’s the expectation of men, to throw away there lives and go down with the ship to save the women, save there women even at the expense of fucking children in some cases. 

Here’s very simple biology that you should be able to grasp easily

Ill start with an example

When youre in the boys scouts, and you're being led through a rural wooded area, by some sort of authority figure/adult, for a day out. You will be told if you get lost from the group, to sit down and wait.

Why?

Because the group will realise that you're missing and retrace their foot steps to find you.

If you instead panic and walk to try and find them, you may drift further away from them, you'll expel important energy. You might get lost more so.

Women historically, for biological reasons, as they are more important for the promulgation of the species, have been more likely to be in a position were someone will come back and look for them. 

Men historically for biological reasons, as they are less important for the promulgation of the species, have been less likely to be in a position were someone will look for them.

Why? 

Because for the continuation of the species men are less important than women.

50 Women + 50 Men = 50 Babies every nine months

50 Women + 1 Man = 50 Babies every nine months

1 Woman + 50 Men = 1 Baby every nine months

So, continuing with the boy scout, lost in the woods scenario.

Women will evolve through selection to be more dependent, collective, submissive etc...

Men will evolve through selection to be more independent, individualist, dominant etc... 

As the woman will rely more on the group for survival.

As the man will rely more on himself for survival.

Now tell me what deductively is wrong with this logic? Don’t ignore this question, and isn’t it logical to assume from this, that this is the reason we have different traits and behaviours.

You want to know the reason why we actually have social conditioning, culture and societies, because of our collective striving to fulfil our own biological imperatives, meaning what we perceive to be in our best interest from the primordial brain. This is where our values come from and why we impose on others certain rules as to maximise our own self interests.

Time marked below is this video which links to the my point by Actualised.org. 
50:20 time mark 

The prime self interest is passing on our genes aka the Darwinian imperative, that’s why we have society, it’s not some evil cabal for men’s benefit, and to believe that shows such terms utter ignorance and lack of human empathy to men that it is just gross, but really I don’t expect any better. And you know how you best insure you pass on genes, you prioritise women, and women delude themselves into believing that they’re not prioritised to make it just that much easier to insure that they remain that way.

Women are more important for the continuation of the species than men, therefore every society has prioritised them throughout all of fucking history. And women collectively have evolved an innate solipsism and stockholm syndrome, where they will never grasp how men break their backs for their benefit. And men should never expect them to have empathy, because they’re in cable of giving it.

“Women think in their hearts that the man business is to make money and it is hers to spend it” - Arthur Schopenhauer 

Theres a reason I asked you to do that experiment, because maybe you’d see the imposed social contract, and see that men by fucking far get a shitter deal, but no, somehow society is built for our benefit at the expense of yours. That disconnect from reality and the inherent entitlement that comes with that is disgusting.

When I originally posted this I intended to only talk about the relational and sexual aspects of the red pill. That why I put it in this section. Not all of society but fuck it. 

You know why women collectively haven’t ran society ever, in all of human history, in every single country on the face of the earth. Why it’s always us evil men that do everything solely for our benefit and at the expense of yours. Because women are in cable of running society. They lack the testicular fortitude, no matter how much fish bicycle and karate cop girl you’ll never, reach the standard of men.

“If civilisation had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts” - Camille Paglia 

Heres a link to a webpage on Vervent monkeys, if you’re still reading and not frothing at the mouth

https://phys.org/news/2016-11-female-monkeys-wile-rally-troops.html

Female vervet monkeys manipulate males into fighting battles by lavishing attention on brave soldiers while giving noncombatants the cold shoulder, researchers said.

As in humans, it turns out, social incentives can be just as big a driver for male monkeys to go to war as the resources they stand to gain from fighting, whether it be territory or food.

"Ours is the first study to demonstrate that any non-human species use manipulative tactics, such as punishment or rewards, to promote participation in intergroup fights," study co-author Jean Arseneau, a primate specialist of the University of Zurich, told AFP.

It's all about sex, the researchers believe.

"Receiving punishment" for not taking part in battles "could damage the... male's social relationship(s)" with females in the group, the researchers wrote.

Now why don't female vervet monkeys fight themselves?

Because female vervet monkeys are the weaker sex, given sexual dimorphism because of this basic divergence of sexual importance to who is more important in promulgation.

Why do female monkeys use sex and affection as rewards to combative monkeys?

Because a female monkeys primary asset is her sexuality to other male monkeys.

Because the way a male monkey best fulfils his mating strategy is via capitulation to the females.

Women are the selectors and men are the selected.

Men compete for women.

Ans that competition keeps the gears of society turning. But it’s all for women, because there more important to keep this shit show in motion, if you think the vervent monkeys are stupid example here’s a human comparison, a comparison that clearly shows how us evil men made society to oppress the sugar and spice all things nice women.

The white feather campaign, where women and feminists would go up to any man not in uniform and hand them a white feather of cowardice. Many of these men who were given the white feather of cowardice and could not enlist killed themselves from the shame, such as men who could not join the war for their disabilities committed suicide for example. Young men collectively shamed by women into going to die, be mutilated and gassed in trenches and foxholes for years. Side note - even the men who could enlist and were shamed into in a sense were too committing suicide by joining a senseless war. Here is an article below relating to this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/11/first-world-war-white-feather-cowardice

Now why is this, because from a biological standpoint, for man to best fulfil his mating strategy, he needed to, like the vervet monkey, maintain high social standing to have receptive mates. He did this via capitulating to women's demands to kill threats and to gather resources. Because as mentioned previously, women are the selectors and men are the selected. This reminds me of a study which shows men's brains are shown to prioritise sex over food.

https://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/revealed-is-a-mans-brain-programmed-to-prefer-sex-or-food-34111684.html

This most likely being because males who had higher sex drives and were more willing to prioritise sex over other needs were more likely to copulate and pass on those similar genes.

"Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly."  - Arthur Schopenhauer

Women are along for the ride, men are in the drivers seat, but where driving where women want to go. Not for fucking men, that’s why some men have a low opinion of women, because they don’t deserve our respect, you’re not entitled to our respect, men intuitively know that they’re not entiltled to respect, that’s why they earn it, I respect people on an individual level, person to person, you don’t automatically get a high opinion because you have a cu**

In dare you to endure the remaining minutes of this youtube video, I doubt that you can

Well I’m done with this shit today, it’s 11pm and I got shit to do tomorrow, when I get an opportunity tomorrow I’ll respond to what you’ve previously written

Edited by IJB063

11 hours ago, IJB063 said:

So originally the “red pill” comes from these guys who are called pick up artists or PUAs.

Wrong

11 hours ago, IJB063 said:

And what PUAs are, is a bunch of guys who came together to learn basically how to get laid, and “pick up” a girl for casual sexual encounters.

Wrong

The redpill is true.

Hypergamy is a real thing.

@Arcangelo

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Wrong

Wrong

The redpill is true.

Hypergamy is a real thing.

No buddy, you’re wrong, and would you care to elaborate, as to why I’m wrong 

The first use of the term red pill come from the PUA community, straight after the Matrix came out

Some of the Red pill is true, some of it is bullshit, it depends on what you mean by red pill

Hypergamy seems pretty logical to me

3 hours ago, ajasatya said:

I only attracted weak and emotionally damaged ones.

Good for you. I'll take that all day long versus not attracting any women at all.

7 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Preety_India 
First, good stuff, appreciate the long winded response, it’s probably gonna take me a while to chip through it but fuck it

From my life experience, deductive reasoning and the evidence that has been presented to me, I have what I believe to be the truth

And who are they?

The fucking borg lol

These guys aren’t a hive mind

There a collection of different people which are united under the red pill really just because that’s what they identify as, the red pill is a very ambiguous term that many people see differently 

Not really very ambiguous as you would like it to be. 

Who doesn’t like to fuck the occasional lamppost? 

Not gonna lie, reading this pissed me off lol

So I’ve just come back after writing what I’ve written below and it’s quite a fucking lot, if I can’t be bothered to continue, I think there’s enough on the bone of whats beneath to set you rabid so I’ll probably come back tomorrow and respond to what you’ve written

Social conditioning comes from society’s needs, “society was constructed for what men wanted”. Is that why dozens of young men throughout history have thrown away there lives in the meat grinder of war for there mothers, sister, daughters.

So you automatically assume that it's all for all the mothers and sisters. And not for their brothers? It's for collective survival and not just the survival of women. Women also have died during pregnancies to bear you children.. Women take care of families and raise families sometimes sacrificing their health. Done deal? 

I thought you weren't about stereotypical gender roles. And who can say men fighting war is not for their own machismo and ego. 

Just like men who defend and serenade women because they wanna be seen as white knights. 

Men love and die for there women and put there women above them, and that’s the expectation of men, to throw away there lives and go down with the ship to save the women, save there women even at the expense of fucking children in some cases. 

Here’s very simple biology that you should be able to grasp easily

Ill start with an example

When youre in the boys scouts, and you're being led through a rural wooded area, by some sort of authority figure/adult, for a day out. You will be told if you get lost from the group, to sit down and wait.

Why?

Because the group will realise that you're missing and retrace their foot steps to find you.

If you instead panic and walk to try and find them, you may drift further away from them, you'll expel important energy. You might get lost more so.

Women historically, for biological reasons, as they are more important for the promulgation of the species, have been more likely to be in a position were someone will come back and look for them. 

Men historically for biological reasons, as they are less important for the promulgation of the species, have been less likely to be in a position were someone will look for them.

Not men think this way. A lot of men assume themselves to be darwanistically more important but I hear your epiphany. 

Why? 

Because for the continuation of the species men are less important than women.

50 Women + 50 Men = 50 Babies every nine months

50 Women + 1 Man = 50 Babies every nine months

1 Woman + 50 Men = 1 Baby every nine months

So, continuing with the boy scout, lost in the woods scenario.

Women will evolve through selection to be more dependent, collective, submissive etc...

Men will evolve through selection to be more independent, individualist, dominant etc... 

As the woman will rely more on the group for survival.

As the man will rely more on himself for survival.

Now tell me what deductively is wrong with these logic? Don’t ignore this question, and isn’t logical to assume from this, that this is the reason we have different traits and behaviours.

You want to know the reason why we actually have social conditioning, culture and societies, because of our collective striving to fulfil our own biological imperatives, meaning what we perceive to be in our best interest from the primordial brain. This is where our values come from and why we impose on others certain rules as to maximise our own self interests.

Time marked below is this video which links to the my point by Actualised.org. 

The prime self interest is passing on our genes aka the Darwinian imperative, that’s why we have society, it’s not some evil cabal for men’s benefit, and to believe that shows such terms utter ignorance and lack of human empathy to men that it is just gross, but really I don’t expect any better. And you know how you best insure you pass on genes, you prioritise women, and women delude themselves into believing that they’re not prioritised to make it just that much easier to insure that they remain that way.

I didn't say it's an evil cabal. But men want to set the rules. They want to be the commanders. That's why women were historically oppressed. Gulp down the truth. 

Women are more important for the continuation of the species than men, therefore every society has prioritised them throughout all of fucking history. And women collectively have evolved an innate solipsism and Stockholm syndrome, where they will never grasp how men break there backs for there benefit. And men should never expect them to have empathy.

Yea you mean women just love to play victim for their own imperative. Nope. Women have been victimized and denied their own freedom for the benefit of men. This is a fact that is being proved in the times we are living in. Today lesser and lesser men find women. Because most women who are independent and free want their own lives and not be sacrificed for the biological imperative. We don't have to break our bellies to give your children. We can live our lives without being mothers. Without being your sex providers. Without being your girlfriends and wives. 

And the simple reason women feel victimized is because they were never prioritized. Their lives all along were about the priorities of men. Men who wanted sex, children by any means they could. And that involved domination and suppression of the vagina. How else are you gonna get it? 

“Women think in their hearts that the man business is to make money and it is hers to spend it” - Arthur Schopenhauer 

You and Arthur say this. I spend my own money.  I don't care what he thinks. Arthur died in 1860. That wasn't a society that supported women doing jobs and raising children on their own. Unwed mothers were sent to institutions. You quoting him is laughable. Maybe learn to live in 21st century reality. You are probably still living in 18th.

Theres a reason I asked you to do that  experiments, because maybe you’d see the imposed social contract, and see that men by fucking far get a shitter deal, but no, somehow society is built for our benefit at the expense of yours. That disconnect from reality and the inherent entitlement that comes with that is disgusting.

No woman is acting entitled. Women are living their own lives. Sometimes men can't handle that.  And only some men. Much better men out there who support women and their empowerment. 

When I originally posted this I intended to only talk about the relational and sexual aspects of the red pill. That what I put it in this section. Not all of society but fuck it. 

You know why women collectively haven’t ran society ever, in all of human history, in every single country on the face of the earth. Why it’s always us evil men that do everything solely for our benefit and at the expense of yours. Because women are in cable of running society. They lack the testicular fortitude, no matter how much fish bicycle and karate cop girl you’ll never, reach the standard of men.

This is again 18th century thinking, or even far before in time, you have no clue to make such absolute assumptions about women. That's your red pill brain on steroids. Women have already done a decent job since the turn of the 20th century after their freedom from emancipation. All this bullshit thoughts are nothing but radical ideologies. Grow out of it. Accept new reality. Men who think like this is the reason women were oppressed. But the new generation of woke men see equal potential in women and support their growth and Flourishing. 

“If civilisation had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts” - Camille Paglia 

I respect Camille Paglia and her "take responsibility" feminism. But I don't take this quote. At some point in the future, women will outpace men and society will realize the futility of such quotes /thoughts. 

Heres a link to a webpage on Vervent monkeys, if you’re still reading and not frothing at the mouth

https://phys.org/news/2016-11-female-monkeys-wile-rally-troops.html

Female vervet monkeys manipulate males into fighting battles by lavishing attention on brave soldiers while giving noncombatants the cold shoulder, researchers said.

I'm not frothing at the mouth. You're suffering diarrhea. Because you can't see women doing better. So there has to be a flaw in women and somehow it has to be justified. It's the Diarrhea of your self bias .

As in humans, it turns out, social incentives can be just as big a driver for male monkeys to go to war as the resources they stand to gain from fighting, whether it be territory or food.

"Ours is the first study to demonstrate that any non-human species use manipulative tactics, such as punishment or rewards, to promote participation in intergroup fights," study co-author Jean Arseneau, a primate specialist of the University of Zurich, told AFP.

It's all about sex, the researchers believe.

"Receiving punishment" for not taking part in battles "could damage the... male's social relationship(s)" with females in the group, the researchers wrote.

Now why don't female vervet monkeys fight themselves?

Please don't use just stupid analogies. Animals in general is fine. But specific animals and applying to humans is stupid..You do know that different animals behave differently. Let's take the example of male lions. They can kill cubs to the female in heat. Do human males do that, nope. Then why all these bullshit studies on animals and then applying them to inappropriately to humans. It's just ridiculous. Monkeys are monkeys. Humans and humans. Im not even going to read that. 

Because female vervet monkeys are the weaker sex, given sexual dimorphism because of this basic divergence of sexual importance to who is more important in promulgation.

Why do female monkeys use sex and affection as rewards to combative monkeys?

Because a female monkeys primary asset is her sexuality to other male monkeys.

Because the way a male monkey best fulfils his mating strategy is via capitulation to the females.

Women are the selectors and men are the selected.

Men compete for women.

Ans that competition keeps the gears of society turning. But it’s all for women, because there more important to keep this shit show in motion, if you think the vervent monkeys are stupid example here’s a human comparison, a comparison that clearly shows how us evil men made society to oppress the sugar and spice all things nice women.

The white feather campaign, where women and feminists would go up to any man not in uniform and hand them a white feather of cowardice

Don't tell me what feminists. You have been purely tripped by feminists.. There are ideological male hating feminists just like there are ideological female hating sexist. They are the part of the same bunch. 

I relate to none of it. Healthy men and healthy women are not images of feminists and sexists..so this argument is invalidated. 

I don't care what feminist goes out there and tries to chimp men. She is just the female version of the male oppressor. 

Sam Harris, Anita Sarkeesian. These people only exist to trigger people with their extreme opinions. In real life, it's nothing like what they want you to believe. In simple words, they are drama queens who make a mountain out of a molehill. I used to follow some of these youtubers 3 years ago. But thanks to my American woke ex, he opened my eyes to all this bullshit and now I just call it misinformation propaganda machine.. They bank on extreme sentiment and make dollars out of it.. 

y of these men who were given the white feather of cowardice and could not enlist killed themselves from the shame, such as men who could not join the war for their disabilities committed suicide for example. Young men collectively shamed by women into going to die, be mutilated and gassed in trenches and foxholes for years. Side note - even the men who could enlist and were shamed into in a sense were too committing suicide by joining a senseless war. Here is an article below relating to this

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/11/first-world-war-white-feather-cowardice

Now why is this, because from a biological standpoint, for man to best fulfil his mating strategy, he needed to, like the vervet monkey, maintain high social standing to have receptive mates. He did this via capitulating to women's demands to kill threats and to gather resources. Because as mentioned previously, women are the selectors and men are the selected. This reminds me of a study which shows men's brains are shown to prioritise sex over food.

https://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/revealed-is-a-mans-brain-programmed-to-prefer-sex-or-food-34111684.html

This most likely being because males who had higher sex drives and were more willing to prioritise sex over other needs were more likely to copulate and pass on those similar genes.

"Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly."  - Arthur Schopenhauer

Old thinking. Men conditioned women to be dominated because that's what they wanted. Today a lot of men don't need to dominate women. But some still try. 

Women are along for the ride, men are in the drivers seat, but where driving where women want to go. Not for fucking men, that’s why some men have a low opinion of women, because they don’t deserve our respect, you’re not entitled to our respect, men intuitively know that they’re not entiltled to respect, that’s why they earn it, I respect people on an individual level, person to person, you don’t automatically get a high opinion because you have a cu**

Nobody says that. This is the reason why you should be neutral. I have always supported gender neutrality. Putting women on a pedestal leads to princess syndrome. I get that men need validation for their biological imperative success, but strong men have a nerve and they don't fall for silly bullshit of "support because she is a woman" only men who have no basal integrity will do that. And feminists who want or demand undying obedience from men are stompers. They don't represent real femininity. They represent only femaledom. 

In dare you to endure the remaining minutes of this youtube video, I doubt that you can

Well I’m done with this shit today, it’s 11pm and I got shit to do tomorrow, when I get an opportunity tomorrow I’ll respond to what you’ve previously written

Good for you. 

Nuff said! 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?