Gustav

Confused: Do I really want the deepest awakening?

40 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice that you are definitely not infinitely consciousness.

@Leo Gura technically I am though?

On 31.5.2020 at 9:43 AM, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

It might be hell for a bit, but if you know what to do in the moments of hell, and if you have trust in yourself that you will make it on the other side because you directly are experiencing god; it becomes not so bad, and also it is exactly the time to exercise your power of discernment. Hell only appears in identification with the mind. If even in the strongest "mind storm" you simply remain aware of awareness, it can't touch you. It will steer up a lot of thoughts, emotions and sensations, but if you merely stay in the "I Am" or watch some Moojiji videos on youtube, you'll be golden. You simply do this until you become one with god. I recommend taking psychedelics and watching Moojiji on youtube, that is the fastest way to become enlightened efficiently.

You recommend you simply remain aware of awareness. Can I also use the breath and concentrate on it in the strongest mind storm? Is this the same anker like remaining aware of awareness? Or something less?

The deepest awakening is love of all that is, was and will be. This statement needs to encompass an infinity wrought with anything from grim to fortunate initial and ongoing circumstance in past life, life now and the imminence of future life experiences. In an infinite scenario of breadth and scope, it doesn’t seem far fetched to believe that there may be a certain purpose for our experiential scenarios. I’m new to this and not entirely in the camp of being able to manifest my own destiny through intent. I’m not ruling it out though of course because my experience points to this being a dream state with ample opportunity for choosing absolutely anything to become focused on and proficient at. My hang up is why initial circumstances are chosen for us? I can theorize as to why we all start in differing circumstance but knowing for certain is quite difficult. Is there a moral element to our evolutionary circumstances? Are we put into lives as a matter of consequence? Is it a progression? Is it none of the above? I’ve been measured, trained and tested in ways I suspect that I am largely not aware. Often times I wonder about “the other side”. If I look at myself in the mirror there, what would I see? I’m hearing here that we are separate and connected; bound together as a part of the whole and thus the ability to reach out with the mind to grasp the unknown through the interconnection we all share is possible. It is though quite the paradoxical journey to drown the self while simultaneously thriving in life and making strides at physical, mental and spiritual betterment. Wouldn’t the draw of power and energy then inherently come from outside of the self rather than conjured from within?

If I can quote Cypher: “What a mind job...”

A major part of me wants this whole experience to be a ‘Total Recall’ dream state. But then, to be in a state of complete submission of the mind to an outside force scares the living heck out of me. My mind begins to delve into the darkest and most painfully possible depths of what experience can indeed be under those circumstances. The degree of trust would need to be impeccable. I liken that idea to a time when I was looking at an apartment and the man opened his cellar to display extra storage space. It was just us and he wanted me to go in first. Did I? No freakin’ way!!! I tend to get in the weeds of the unknown some but there’s a bright place in the mind as well. I find leaning on the Christian philosophy of somebody with serious clout having my back offers my mind the opportunity not be afraid of the unknown. 

I experience a solid breadth and depth of what it is to be human. Our religions offer the best of our best ways to describe the human condition in its many forms of capability. We are indeed quite capable of treating each other in any way imaginable. So, complete love and enlightenment must embody the entire gambit of the condition of nature. That goes for humanity, every other creature under our sun and all who are out there into the great beyond. 

This enlightenment business: being capably aware of everything...being as a god...it’s a lofty stretch for me to say the least. Intriguing? Absolutely. The goal of shooting for the top often leaves falling short BUT it also leaves us further along had we set the bar lower. I’ve asked the powers that be that I may know as god knows. It does take a certain amount of love to look at someone in pain and be willing to take that pain from them and make it ones own. Sacrificing the self for the benefit of others. It’s heroic and pious. I’m jabbering now. Glad to be here and supposedly subsequently hear how ridiculous I am if anyone cares to take a stab at this wind baggery of a first post. 

On 25.2.2021 at 0:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

You are not infinitely conscious right now. So spare me the neo-Advaita platitudes.

Notice that you are definitely not infinitely consciousness. At least admit it to yourself if not to me.

I'm not, but the only one that matters to is the human I am dressed up as. Your mistake is to think that I'm supposed to look a certain way. You're a knowledge addict, you need those hits of understanding, that is why you prefer me in a mystical form rather than this form. This form is exactly where Love is.

See? I can talk God language too! Personal pronouns or impersonal ones, it doesn't actually matter, you can't get closer or further away from what is, there is no need for anyone to GET that. Words are sneaky, what is pointed to isn't found in anything it is everything, so it isn't found in the words, it is the words. The pointing is the pointed to.

Edited by traveler

42 minutes ago, traveler said:

Your mistake is to think that I'm supposed to look a certain way.

I don't care how you look.

You're a knowledge addict, you need those hits of understanding,

Infinite Consciousness is not knowledge or even understanding.

that is why you prefer me in a mystical form rather than this form. This form is exactly where Love is.

I don't care what form you are in. It is you who should care.

See? I can talk God language too! Personal pronouns or impersonal ones, it doesn't actually matter, you can't get closer or further away from what is, there is no need for anyone to GET that. Words are sneaky, what is pointed to isn't found in anything it is everything, so it isn't found in the words, it is the words. The pointing is the pointed to.

Cute games you play, but the fact remains you are very far from Infinite Consciousness, and that is what you really want without even knowing it.

You are fooling yourself that you are awake and inventing pleasant stories for why you shouldn't awaken deeply.

If you don't want to awaken deeper, then why are you here? You could be watching TV and eating Cheetos or something.

My purpose here is to guide people towards deep consciousness. Not to feed them stories of how they are good enough as-is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't care how you look.

Awww

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't care what form you are in. It is you who should care.

I don't know if you're joking or if you just don't get it.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cute games you play

Thanks, but don't give me all the credit!

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

but the fact remains you are very far from Infinite Consciousness, and that is what you really want without even knowing it.

If it is infinite, what is it that is very far from it? What is separate from infinity??????? What are you imagining is writing this right now???? Probably a separate conscious living entity. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are fooling yourself that you are awake and inventing pleasant stories for why you shouldn't awaken deeply.

Maybe... Who cares? 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you don't want to awaken deeper, then why are you here? You could be watching TV and eating Cheetos or something.

It just is what is apparently happening and nobody is here.

12 minutes ago, traveler said:

Awww

I don't know if you're joking or if you just don't get it.

Thanks, but don't give me all the credit!

If it is infinite, what is it that is very far from it? What is separate from infinity??????? What are you imagining is writing this right now???? Probably a separate conscious living entity. 

Maybe... Who cares? 

It just is what is apparently happening and nobody is here.

Careful, your ego's showing :)

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

On 2/24/2021 at 3:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

But before you go worrying about all this, how about you lock down a tiny shallow awakening? ;)

Reminded me of this :D

The ego doesn't want enlightenment.  It wants some fairy tale concept version of it.  If your ego knew what enlightenment was truly it would be horrified and sprint in the opposite direction as furiously as it could.  

Edited by Heart of Space

25 minutes ago, traveler said:

"It just is what is apparently happening and nobody is here."

It's Love.

@traveler you are being so cringe. What are you trying to archive behaving like this? You trying to school someone or feel you're right? 

Man... 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

“Spiritual progress ensues automatically from choosing goodwill, forgiveness and lovingness as a way of being rather than viewing it as a gain-seeking transaction.” - David R. Hawkins ??

Edited by Mannyb

missclick

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 24.2.2021 at 11:10 PM, traveler said:

You're still in the dream of seperation, duality; the relative seperate from the absolute.

So are "you" - just by nature of writing these meaningless words:>

Who's still in the dream of seperation? 

You said it yourself: there is nobody here. You are speaking to yourself as 'whatever you wanna call the ineffable'.

----

"The deepest awakening is Infinite Love"

The deepest awakening/Infinite Love is at the same time:

now  / nothing / ever-present / what-is
&
'my past DMT-trip' / 'my future DMT-trip/mystical experience' / something / hard-to-get / what isn't 

:D

If "it" were either 0 or 1 , A or B, it wouldn't be. What exists only exists by virtue of not existing.

I'll take an impossible shot:

Everything is IT.
Everything is God.
Which is me, you, everything, nothing, Love, etc.
However, some *perceived* part of 'IT' (even though there are no parts) are more "God-like"; that is: more aware of itself as IT.
The parts of God not so aware of IT are deliberately designed to be so.

After all, what all this can best be described as is by analogy of a game. 

Existence is playful. Life is a game. Play it how you wanna. The highest game is the one where you try not to play.
Within the game it is possible to become aware of the game itself by doing certain "things" (i.e. just gaining experience through living life, studying, reading, reflecting, taking psychedelics, etc.) . This is what awakening is. However, everyone else playing the game rather unconsciously are just as much God/Infinite Love as you are. After all, it is all you, God, your way, God's way.

Who's waking up? God. Who's asleep? God. 
You.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

So are "you" - just by nature of writing these meaningless words:>

Who's still in the dream of seperation? 

You said it yourself: there is nobody here. You are speaking to yourself as 'whatever you wanna call the ineffable'.

----

"The deepest awakening is Infinite Love"

The deepest awakening/Infinite Love is at the same time:

now  / nothing / ever-present / what-is
&
'my past DMT-trip' / 'my future DMT-trip/mystical experience' / something / hard-to-get / what isn't 

:D

I'll take an impossible shot:

Everything is IT.
Everything is God.
Which is me, you, everything, nothing, Love, etc.
However, some *perceived* part of 'IT' (even though there are no parts) are more "God-like"; that is: more aware of itself as IT.
The parts of God not so aware of IT are deliberately designed to be so.

After all, what all this can be best described as is by analogy of a game. 

Existence is playful. Life is a game. Play it how you wanna. The highest game is the one where you try not to play.
Within the game it is possible to become aware of the game itself by doing certain "things" (i.e. just gaining experience through living live, taking psychedelics, etc.) . This is what awakening is. However, everyone else playing the game rather unconsciously are just as much God/Infinite Love as you are. After all, it is all you, God, your way, God's way.

Who's waking up? God. Who's asleep? God. 
You.

Thank you, I enjoyed reading that, but this is of course just gobbledygook aswell.

And I'm not taking this seriously, you know, all of this talk about who is awake and who is not. I like challenging perceived authority, especially when it is "spiritual" and many people are open and vulnerable; suggestible to whatever Leo says.

Leo holds a lot of power, with this power comes great responsibility. ?.

1 hour ago, traveler said:

I like challenging perceived authority, especially when it is "spiritual" and many people are open and vulnerable; suggestible to whatever Leo says.

Leo holds a lot of power, with this power comes great responsibility. ?.

Aspects of authority, power, vulnerability and responsibility is highly nuanced.