Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nemo28

Spiritual pride

51 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Why compare when this love & understanding is without end?  

cause i like to be me

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“This” is not a thing ‘in you’... It is only a perspective you’re trying on, one of an experiential variance between who you really are, and that thought you’re thinkin about yourself.

Don’t kid yourself, you’re fucking awesome.

Don’t kid yourself, everyone else is too. 

Well yeah cause awareness is Oneness :)

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Me is not derived of comparison. Without anything, you are still you. 

HAhaa youre right lol !

47 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

Honestly i feel like there is no need to get rid of this arrogance, its okay to be arrogant, if you fight it it only grows stronger, the best thing is to hold it in your hands like little baby :D ^^ 

True ?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

13 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

Me is not derived of comparison. Without anything, you are still you. 

Dude this is really profoud! Wow it kinda blows my mind!  There is no other experience than me, i am always central, how can there be anything else, its inconceivable..deem I am as i am, i accept myself totally ^^

15 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Sounds like spiritual narcissism mixed with sadism.  The cure for it is absolute bluntness from the people in your environment until you feel a sense of dread for the idiocy of thinking you're anything remotely special at all.  Really.  That is the cure.  And then when the mortification comes up, to process those emotions properly.

You're very ordinary like most of us.  In fact, wanting to be seen as special is one of the absolute most ordinary things there is in the world.  Nothing you have mentioned suggests that you really grasp spiritual concepts in any significant way.

If you genuinely connected to awareness in any real authentic way, you would be feeling those other people as well and not seeing them as threats.  They would become a part of you.  You want no one above you and no one to succeed? Then you're still at the bottom of the barrel, be humble.  Be grateful when people overcome their problems because this means the world is healing.

???

6 hours ago, kagaria said:

@Nemo28 Lol you didn't get it

didnt get what?

@Nemo28 you said you didn't identify with your mind but I think we both use the term differently - for me it means not to have any thoughts about yourself (like hubris or excessive insecurity). You identify with narcissistic thoughts and you deny that. Sorry if it came off rude 

Edited by kagaria

explain grammar to an alien ?

2 hours ago, kagaria said:

@Nemo28 you said you didn't identify with your mind but I think we both use the term differently - for me it means not to have any thoughts about yourself (like hubris or excessive insecurity). You identify with narcissistic thoughts and you deny that. Sorry if it came off rude 

Well its not just hubris or excessive insecurity, its way worse, its all the possible "evils" that you could imagine, I contain all the shit you want to get rid from your mind and much more, and i have accepted it, thus im free from it. Lets not divide ourselves. I am both the devil and god, yet able to transcend these dualities by accepting them as part of me, cause thats what i experience and that is the truth.

On 6/1/2020 at 3:56 AM, Nemo28 said:

Well its not just hubris or excessive insecurity, its way worse, its all the possible "evils" that you could imagine, I contain all the shit you want to get rid from your mind and much more, and i have accepted it, thus im free from it. Lets not divide ourselves. I am both the devil and god, yet able to transcend these dualities by accepting them as part of me, cause thats what i experience and that is the truth.

You are still claiming those thoughts as yours subtly... they are not your thoughts.... they are just thoughts arising for no one.... just sit with those thoughts, don't give them attention and don't ignore them just sit with them. You couldn't divide yourself from anyone even if you wanted to because there is no you. This makes Duality an impossibility because there were never any separate individuals to begin with. There's no need to transcend Something That Never Was. Duality is simply a misunderstanding nothing more. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Nemo28 said:

@VeganAwake But I am! I am, I am, I am

So what is underneath the thought I am?

Is it just another thought?

What is I am..

What does it consist of...

Where is it located...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

So what is underneath the thought I am?

nothing, but still despite that I am! 

4 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

nothing, but still despite that I am! 

Yes...That luminess emptiness prior to thought is the nothing....and then the thought arises there 'I am' 

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake "I am" is more than just a thought. Can you see through No Self?

That's still duality.

Well that's the experience there and that's perfect whole and complete...

Duality isn't real so there's nothing to worry about ❤

40 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake "I am" is more than just a thought. Can you see through No Self?

That's still duality.

Problem is you think a thought is more than just a thought, or a word is more than just a word. This includes the words, but they are mere appearances, totally meaningless, empty. Ever noticed you can become immersed in many non dual conversations and concept wars on the forum, you read and write about "pure consciousness" "infinite" "one" "God," but as soon as you close the forum and stop typing or reading about it, it isn't actually there? It is just concepts, words totally empty. What you are always left with in the end is this, whatever is happening is already complete and full, because there is nothing else. You cant call it anything, because it is everything. Many on here are people trying to teach other people about something, by using concepts that are utterly empty of meaning. But they sound profound to a seeker. 

Edited by traveler