Eren Eeager

Why is God?

127 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Or he is talking about God deliberately making reflections of him/his consciousness.

I like the idea that Shankaracharya, Ramanujacharya and Madhvacharya were equally right.

God is infinite, me, you, god, tree are identical. We are all one. All process is you l, which is god. You are god as a human form, tree is a god as tree form. Because it is nothing.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

God is infinite, me, you, god, tree are identical. We are all one. All process is you l, which is god. You are god as a human form, tree is a god as tree form. Because it is nothing.

In the absolut sense, this might be right. That doesn't change the fact, that there is a "relative truth" to our existence. Let me ask it this way: Why don't we know, that we are that infinite oneness? We feel, that we are separate in some sense and we are ignorant about our oneness until we have a breakthrough. The question is, why?

Classical nondualism would say, that our ignorance is beginning-less and when we attain knowledge we realise, that we have been always free. But why is infinite knowledge "partially ignorant"?

13 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Why don't we know, that we are that infinite oneness? We feel, that we are separate in some sense and we are ignorant about our oneness until we have a breakthrough. The question is, why?

If you are game-maker, you are the game and all is you. So who is going to play the game? Something, which is it, but unconscious it has to play the game. Thats why you created yourself as unconscious now. One part infinite of you, which is you human now.

13 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Classical nondualism would say, that our ignorance is beginning-less and when we attain knowledge we realise, that we have been always free. But why is infinite knowledge "partially ignorant"?

Because it is infinite. If it is not ignorant, it cant be infinite and will be limited. Infinite includes everything and nothing. 

Edited by James123

@James123 well said you have really come into your own.  Must have had some big awakenings.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you are game-maker, you are the game and all is you. So who is going to play the game? Something, which is it, but unconscious it has to play the game. Thats why you created yourself as unconscious now. One part infinite of you, which is you human now.

Because it is infinite. If it is not ignorant, it cant be infinite and will be limited. Infinite includes everything and nothing. 

So is ignorance created deliberately by God, or is it part of his essence?

To some God is an alternate word for Everything
 or  The Universe
 therefore ignorance and everything else is included

11 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

The word ignorance is created within duality or the finite.  God is pure formlessness or pure potential.  It is everything and nothing simultaneously without actualizing it.  (Or playing it out).   So it splinters itself into finite parts in order to actualize itself.   That is how it actualizes itself or knows itself.   Its all One in reality.  God is already complete.  But it can't accept itself.   It is just God struggling with its own Infinity.  Through Infinite Love for itself it will 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The word ignorance is created within duality or the finite.  God is pure formlessness or pure potential.  It is everything and nothing simultaneously without actualizing it.  (Or playing it out).   So it splinters itself into finite parts in order to actualize itself.   That is how it actualizes itself or knows itself.   Its all One in reality.  It is just God struggling with its own Infinity.

So according to you (Shankaras) non-duality is wrong and (Ramanujas) qualified-non-dualism is the way to go, yes?

But do you really think, that God is struggling with his own existence?  Wouldn't it be horrifying?

I mean, if it's a play, as you said earlier, we could say, that some form of liberation is possible. But if God himself is struggling we are screwed, aren't we?

6 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

So according to you (Shankaras) non-duality is wrong and (Ramanujas) qualified-non-dualism is the way to go, yes?

Please clarify if you wish.

But if God himself is struggling we are screwed, aren't we?

Are we or is that your POV...if this wasn't the case you would never have been born.  God would have remained formless.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The word ignorance is created within duality or the finite.  God is pure formlessness or pure potential.  It is everything and nothing simultaneously without actualizing it.  (Or playing it out).   So it splinters itself into finite parts in order to actualize itself.   That is how it actualizes itself or knows itself.   Its all One in reality.  God is already complete.  But it can't accept itself.   It is just God struggling with its own Infinity.  Through Infinite Love for itself it will 

There is no duality (form) AND the formless. That is a dream. This is formlessness appearing. The absolute relative. You're implying that this is real and that therefore there must be a reason for it, that there is something other than this. THIS IS IT. There is no God that can't accept itself or is struggling with its own infinity, that is a story appearing in THIS. Hello, right here!! You don't know what this iiiiis. 

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Please clarify if you wish

I'm sure you will like this one (attached picture)^^

To support my statement, i would like to quote someone famous:

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me— or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

God - You.jpeg

17 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no duality (form) AND the formless. That is a dream. This is formlessness appearing. The absolute relative. You're implying that this is real and that therefore there must be a reason for it, that there is something other than this. THIS IS IT. There is no God that can't accept itself or is struggling with its own infinity, that is a story appearing in THIS. Hello, right here!! You don't know what this iiiiis. 

This is not it.  Hit an infinite state and you will become conscious that you are finite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is not it.  Hit an infinite state and you will become conscious that you are finite.

"This" is the word that comes closest to what is. You can't get it. There is no "it." The "it" is what "you" are looking for. "it" is THIS and "it" isn't an "it" because "it" is THIS! This is the glimpse! You're talking about stories and concepts. 

1 hour ago, Sockrattes said:

Ignorance is god. Everything is god. It is infinite, everything, unconditional love and nothing. 

57 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

But do you really think, that God is struggling with his own existence?  Wouldn't it be horrifying?

I mean, if it's a play, as you said earlier, we could say, that some form of liberation is possible. But if God himself is struggling we are screwed, aren't we?

God is struggling and at the same time it is created the struggling. God is created the human and at the same time it is the human. Because it is nothing and everything.

1 minute ago, traveler said:

"This" is the word that comes closest to what is. You can't get it. There is no "it." The "it" is what "you" are looking for. "it" is THIS and "it" isn't an "it" because "it" is THIS! This is the glimpse! You're talking about stories and concepts. 

You have yet to wake up.  There are higher states of consciousness than this 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ignorance is god. Everything is god. It is infinite, everything, unconditional love and nothing. 

God is struggling and at the same time it is created the struggling. God is created the human and at the same time it is the human. Because it is nothing and everything.

Of course bbecause it is One.  That is the paradox of Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Of course bbecause it is One.  That is the paradox of Oneness.

Yeap. It is the just the way that it is :) lol

Edited by James123

On 5/30/2020 at 6:02 PM, Eren Eeager said:

This question is always at the end of my mind. Always when I contemplate God, I keep reaching this question without an answer.

Why Is God? Just why? Why he IS what he is ?

That is like asking why the world is round after you discovered the world is round. That is not how you ask good questions. :)

In Tate we trust