Eren Eeager

Why is God?

127 posts in this topic

This question is always at the end of my mind. Always when I contemplate God, I keep reaching this question without an answer.

Why Is God? Just why? Why he IS what he is ?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Why anything? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

16 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

This question is always at the end of my mind. Always when I contemplate God, I keep reaching this question without an answer.

Why Is God? Just why? Why he IS what he is ?

Because it is unavoidable and inevitable.

6 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Why Is God?

Yes.

9 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Why he IS what he is ?

Please, tell me what he is!

The problem lies within the question itself. The question assumes time. So, there has been a time where God wasn't, and at some point, God became. That's a projection of the ego-mind that is used to changing forms and is conditioned to thinking in terms of causality. Form is always changing (relativity). That's the constant (absolute). God does not require a reason. Why would it? You see?

10 minutes ago, The observer said:

The problem lies within the question itself. The question assumes time. So, there has been a time where God wasn't, and at some point, God became. That's a projection of the ego-mind that is used to changing forms and is conditioned to thinking in terms of causality. Form is always changing (relativity). That's the constant (absolute). God does not require a reason. Why would it? You see?

The thing is God is creating reality NOW, he just "got started" in this very second. 

Of course there wasn´t anything before God, because the past never happened! 

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The thing is God is creating reality NOW, he just "got started" in this very second. 

Creation is another dualistic term projected by the ego-mind. Forms create other forms constantly. Forms give birth to each other all the time. God remains untouched. God is unborn. God was never born. God does not give birth.

Edited by The observer

1 hour ago, The observer said:

This is precisely correct.  God or Infinity is prior to  the notion of "why".  Why is something God imagines about itself.  Now God or Infinity is synonymous with Absolute Love precisely because of this.   And when finite consciousness realizes itself it melts into this Love.  But of course pure isness cannot be captured with words so to explain this is as a why is already going too far.   But it is to realize itself...by being itself.  Which it can never fully do because its Infinite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ok guys, after reading your comments I contemplated as the following. Since God is the precursor and the ground for anything and everything including logic itself, the question I am asking why is meaningless, logic is there because of God.

The why is included in God. But still there is something I don't I understand. oh wait a minute, God is there and he is so I am here asking why he is. there is but God. 

It seems I will not find my answer by logic, I must be to understand 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

It seems I will not find my answer by logic, I must be to understand 

Yes awaken to Absolute Love and you shall know the why by being it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

So you could ask.

"We forget to remember, and remember to forget." 

1 minute ago, Shadowraix said:

"We forget to remember, and remember to forget." 

So true!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This question always amuses me. 

It's certainly a valid question from a investigative perspective. 

The funny thing is, post awakening you'll never ask why God is. 

You'll just know all that exists is God, and it has always been that way (even right now) 

It's just that 99.999% of people aren't aware of it, sadly. 

Check Francis' quote below :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Inliytened1 @Meta-Man @The observer

Beautiful answers as always guys. 

Keep being beacons of love on this forum :x

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

If you don't know why, you don't understand God.

The solution to that is Awakening.

Why is not a fruitless question. You can become directly conscious of the answer. Since you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.