UnbornTao

The Dao Of Love

63 posts in this topic

fear will always fall short to Love. When Love shines it annihilate all fear. 

What is absolute is bigger, before and is a groundless ground for all that is not including fear

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

5 hours ago, Arzola said:

Is there anyone who has deeply and directly experienced what love really is? Someone who isn’t parroting what she has heard from Leo or others, for that matter? Are you interpreting your experience through your belief system? 

Leo could focus on facilitation instead of teaching. His answers and “knowledge” are easily turned into a cosmology (the way we think the universe works) by most people. We easily and blindly fall into belief systems as if they are true, accepting what sounds good with no deep consciousness on the matter.

Setting psychedelics aside: What are you conscious of now that you weren’t of before?

If love were absolute, then every enlightened teacher would be loving. But notice, for example, that Buddha emphasized Truth, Consciousness or Nirvana (extinction!), not love. Love went away after the extinction or something. ;) 

Is it a matter of semantics? Maybe Bliss points to the same experience that Leo’s love concept refers to. Or are you confusing how your mind reacts to the experience?

Being-consciousness-bliss. Nirvana. Tao. Where’s love, for real?

There’s nothing there.

You have to remember, different teachers articulate the same experience differently. Some convey it in different words so as to align with their own unique communication style. In essence, what’s being spoken can never be adequately imparted through language. Language is but a mechanism to convey. It must not be attached to when doing this work. Otherwise, it will only create further confusion. One must verify it all for them self.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Ive experienced awakenings into love outside of what Leo says. In fact, the deeper I go into myself the less I follow Leo or any teacher’s content. You get to a point where you begin to outgrow the need to conceptualize about things like Love or Truth and realize that the embodiment, integration and awakening are your responsibility. Independent of Leo or any other teacher, Love is a word I would use to describe the nature of existence. This is not something an ego or mind will ever understand. Get off a forum philosophizing about it, get out of your mind conceptualizing about it, and do the work.

Side note - if you use Leo’s work correctly, it falls more into facilitation rather than teaching. Don’t believe a word he says. Just learn from numerous sources and figure it out for yourself in your direct experience. 

Edited by Consilience

16 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Ive experienced awakenings into love outside of what Leo says. In fact, the deeper I go into myself the less I follow Leo or any teacher’s content. You get to a point where you begin to outgrow the need to conceptualize about things like Love or Truth and realize that the embodiment, integration and awakening are your responsibility. Independent of Leo or any other teacher, Love is a word I would use to describe the nature of existence. This is not something an ego or mind will ever understand. Get off a forum philosophizing about it, get out of your mind conceptualizing about it, and do the work.

Side note - if you use Leo’s work correctly, it falls more into facilitation rather than teaching. Don’t believe a word he says. Just learn from numerous sources and figure it out for yourself in your direct experience. 

Wisdom

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@The observer  I guess you need awakening then.

lol. I KNOW all you guys need awakening. And it's not only me who disapproves of "absolute love". Ralston does too, and many others. Even though we're very loving people, we still have our priorities right. If something is not true, we will not approve of it. We speak nothing but the truth. I was convinced that love was absolute a few months ago, and I grew past that. So, consider this.

35 minutes ago, The observer said:

lol. I KNOW all you guys need awakening. And it's not only me who disapproves of "absolute love". Ralston does too, and many others. Even though we're very loving people, we still have our priorities right. If something is not true, we will not approve of it. We speak nothing but the truth. I was convinced that love was absolute a few months ago, and I grew past that. So, consider this.

Yes, and the same "I" that was convinced, and the same "I" that grew past that, will have many more "I" experiences, many more "I" growing past more things. That is the "I" that is coming and going. But what are you? 

It is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about as you use the example of "other people" to give more power to your statement. A very useless thing to do, because truth does not come from other people talking about it and you understanding and resonating with it, it is directly experienced.

By saying "He says so too, just like me!" you are discrediting your own experience, saying "Look, even this Ralston guy thinks like me" as if that is of any use. You must realize that you are actually not seeing the truth as it is, you think of the truth. You can't speak the truth. You can only be the truth. What is that which is aware of truth appearing to be spoken? You are that in which this "I" is coming and going. Anyway, seeing you calling yourself "The observer" it is obvious to see it is merely the mind pretending, hopefully you'll mature into one who knows himself directly experiencing himself as the observer, instead of merely a title and a roleplay. 

Soon you will say "Yes, I outgrew this mindset of "absolute love" not existing." This will be you in a few moments. Stop holding these concepts, stop holding your identity. You know nothing, and by thinking and believing you are, you are simply deluding yourself and others.

Edited by IAmTheHolySpirit

@Consilience @Leo Gura

What do you guys think of finding love in the context of a romantic relationship? 

I've had a peak experience on psychs but i'm not sure if i've found unconditional LOVE/TRUTH on a trip yet, but recently i've been thinking that a relationship could function in a similar way as psychs. It's a essentially a practice to deepen the experience of love in your direct experience, but instead of psychs you're using each other in the context of a loving relationship.

Edited by Raptorsin7

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Consilience @Leo Gura

What do you guys think of finding love in the context of a romantic relationship? 

I've had a peak experience on psychs but i'm not sure if i've found unconditional LOVE/TRUTH on a trip yet, but recently i've been thinking that a relationship could function in a similar way as psychs. It's a essentially a practice to deepen the experience of love in your direct experience, but instead of psychs you're using each other in the context of a loving relationship.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You can find it anywhere you look.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Exactly.

Love is everywhere.

It's heaven. I'm in heaven. 

21 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

Exactly.

Love is everywhere.

It's heaven. I'm in heaven. 

I'd like to see George Floyd's mother reaction to this. When a human being kills another innocent human being with cold blood like that and for no reason whatsoever you just have to realize this whole absolute love thing is a good quality load of horseshit.  Now you can redefine love or write it with capital L but guess what it won't help you when an infinitely loving asshole is standing on your neck for 8 minutes until you die pathetically for no reason whatsoever. You can redefine love to mean anything and everything the same way I can redefine suffering to include everything even breathing can be looked at as somehow a painful process. 

Yes I need an awakening to see what I can't see. But some need an awakening to see what they already can see. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'd like to see George Floyd's mother reaction to this. When a human being kills another innocent human being with cold blood like that and for no reason whatsoever you just have to realize this whole absolute love thing is a good quality load of horseshit.  Now you can redfine love or write it with capital L but guess what it won't help you when an infinitely loving asshole is standing on your neck for 8 minutes until you die pathetically for no reason whatsoever. You can redfine love to mean anything and everything the same way I can redfine suffering to include everything even breathing can be looked at as somehow a painful process. 

Yes I need an awakening to see what I can't see. But some need an awakening to see what they already can see. 

I'm in heaven while in excrutriating pain,  my brain collapsing,  surrounded by abusers, and in isolation.  

Am I allowed to see this love? Is that allowed to me?

3 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

I'm in heaven while in excrutriating pain,  my brain collapsing,  surrounded by abusers, and in isolation.  

You will know the answer when you actually experience these things and it's gonna be more than obvious. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

It is not allowed, it is choicelessly so. You are one with that love. You are not merely seeing it... You must be atleast as divine as this love to be able to recognize it, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You will know the answer when you actually experience these things and it's gonna be more than obvious. 

Okay.

@The observer  We all need awakening but you can guess what's absolute before awakening from minor experiences. If many awakended people tell you that love is an aspect of the truth and they directly experienced it, it is most likely that the problem is from your side, don't you think? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager I'm not denying love, but you're denying fear.

It's not either or. It's both. The absolute is not love. Love is a half-truth. Love is yin, fear is yang. Or vice-versa. It doesn't matter.

☯️

Edited by The observer

@The observer fears feels real for the ego. who he is egoless has no fear