Nak Khid

Do you love people that torture animals?

10 posts in this topic

I'm not saying you love their actions

but do you love all people regardless of what they do? 

And if you love them what does it mean? 

10 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Do you love people that torture animals?

Oh fuck no!

No because I´m biased as an individual. 

But you could say "God loves them", since God loves itself / Reality. 

Or better said, on a high consciousness level, torture IS Love (but as anything else of course).

This question is not quite special anyway since there´s nothing that is not Love since Love = Reality.

3 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

And if you love them what does it mean?

It means you understand yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't have to force myself to do that.

I love myself and thus all of existence is loved.

Suffering is a projection. In the thought of a person who tortures animals, there is no animal suffering, just you projecting your own suffering. Someone who projects their own suffering neither has compassion for victim or perpetrator. He is both. 

In the event that you come upon someone who is torturing an animal, action may arise to do something about it. 

In the event that you hit a deer with your car, stop and don't have the means to put its suffering to an end, have you tortured an animal for your choice to drive a car and your failure to stop in time? Do you guilt yourself? You are both tortured and torturer. 

In the event that child is raised with parents who both love and abuse him and conflates love and abuse grows up to be an adult who tortures animals, is he the tortured or the torturer? Both of course.

What satisfactory solution is there to any problem carefully considered but love, when love is the only satisfaction in and of itself?

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Suffering is a projection. In the thought of a person who tortures animals, there is no animal suffering, just you projecting your own suffering.

That sounds like Solipsism used to avoid the question

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid Wut xD

I believe in no solipsism and neither am I experiencing it.

I am experiencing Love. Right now. 

Fo' real.

@Nak Khid It sounds like avoiding the question because you haven't asked enough questions to know what you're asking? Who am I to love someone? Love is not an action, not something I do. I cannot love my child. I am love. I do love. It's not an action. Not a choice. 

You want the answer to your question, assuming you know what I am, assuming that love is a verb and something that the previously assumed I "does" and assuming that someone who does something else is an independent object unto itself, that is either worthy of or unworthy of me doing some sort of action toward. 

What is a thought? What is the difference between a thought of the Statue of Liberty and the experience of the Stature of Liberty?

Notice, I didn't even say who's thought. What's the difference between the thought of a 4 year old child in Africa of the statue of liberty, a dog's thought of the Statue of Liberty and a New Yorker's thought of the Statue of Liberty? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost