TheUniverseIsLove

Female hormones and the ego question

26 posts in this topic

@TheUniverseIsLove I think that sensitivity tends to be heightened during that time, spiritual practices (or happenings) do the same thing. :) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 6/4/2020 at 0:46 AM, egoeimai said:

Wow is there any particular source to look for that? That would be very interesting 

Edit. Are you sure tho? Because a trans feels like the person that it wants to be from the time it was born. I'm not sure, I'll have to do research sorry to anyone who reads that, I'm clueless, no intentions of offending someone. 

https://pastebin.com/q7FsG4ih

^ This will provide a lot of studies and insight into current scientific understanding of transgender people. But it has many influences from genetics to environment and psychosocial. You can Google for some reports on how hormones have affected trans people such as:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jpy7g7/i-was-a-slave-to-testosterone-how-sex-changes-for-trans-women-on-hormones

But it seems like for trans women, they experience a lot of the symptoms and feelings women do. Its basically a 2nd puberty after all. 

On 29/05/2020 at 8:55 PM, TheUniverseIsLove said:

I notice that I only have what I dub ego flare ups around my period. 

I had one yesterday, and that same day I started my period. 

Do any other ladies have similar experiences?

What do you do? 

I feel feel like I have really good control over my ego until those moments come out of nowhere.

Guidance please ?❤️

YouTube Eckhart Tolle. Power of now book pg 170. He just says to be present and notice one's being hyper reactive. Just observe. 

I am suffering from this problem now and have been tortured by the hormone for a long time. It feels like all the efforts that I have done in the past few months are in vain. Nothing could be worse than this. There is still a long way to go to maintain a steady emotional state. I really admire the one who can keep this and wish could get some advice from them.

A lot of the time it's about doing much less and removing things whatever their beneficial appearance as an experiment; might be the case that too much is being done and not enough of the old is being removed/adjusted.