Username

LSD rectal administration

34 posts in this topic

@karkaore Thanks for your report. Can you give us more details?

• How much did you took?
  • How strong was it compared to oral ROA
  • How did you plugged it? Just put this piece of paper in your finger and put it deep in your ass? How deep?
  • How long was the trip (you said you falled asleep, maybe the trip went on)
  • What do you mean it was smoother and clearer? Less visuals? Less trippy thoughts?

Edited by OBEler

On 5/29/2020 at 10:06 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

@Username When i take LSD i get nauseous, and i feel like vomitting, and sometimes i do vomit, whenever i put the tabs in my mouth.

Would rectal insertion address this vomiting problem or do you think i'd still get nauseous if i took it orally?

Can't vomit on an empty stomach. LSD should be taken on an empty stomach since too much food can lower the effect of the psychedelic.

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, OBEler said:
  • How much did you took?
  • How strong was it compared to oral ROA
  • How did you plugged it? Just put this piece of paper in your finger and put it deep in your ass? How deep?
  • How long was the trip (you said you falled asleep, maybe the trip went on)
  • What do you mean it was smoother and clearer? Less visuals? Less trippy thoughts?

• 150ug
  • Trip was much more intense than oral 150ug. The come-up was fast and concrete. Usually when consumed orally I start to feel the effects somewhat mild at the 1h mark and then it starts to accelerate as where rectally I was quite deep into the trip at 1h mark.
  • Yeah, I inserted the blotter. (Had no means of dissolving it in water/vinegar due to reasons). Somewhat about 1.5-2inch deep.
  • The trip lasted max 7hours. After 6hours the chemical started to wear off quite fast. Usually I find it hard to fall asleep for couple of hours after the trip is over, so I really do not think that I slept it off.
  • It was smoother and clearer mainly because the body load was so easy to handle. Less random shivers, less irritation on the body overall. Visuals were the same compared to oral besides the intensity. 

On 5/29/2020 at 11:13 PM, Girzo said:

No shit, you have taken only 50 mcg.

If you want to compare RoAs then do that on the same substance and dosage. Otherwise it's totally random.

It is not that random. It is not only about dosage. Once I took 100 ug of 1p-LSD and I was barely able to look. Than I did two trips on 100 ug of 1p and 50 ug of ALD-52 and another one with 100 ug of 1p and 75 ug of ALD-52 without any problems.

Anyway, I just inserted 100 ug of 1p-LSD. I will let you know how it was ;] ;]

4 minutes ago, Username said:

Anyway, I just inserted 100 ug of 1p-LSD. I will let you know how it was ;] ;]

xD live report!

Let us know how much the potency increases. If it actually is 2x the oral dosage.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Oh. God!!! The best bicycle ride ever ;) I guess it is about twice as strong.

E: Peak was around 2:30h.

Edited by Username

Tried rectal administration today ( just put the blotter in my butt al natural) 100 mcg 1-PLsd.

For me a much more gradual come-up but way more intense.

There was no nausea all what was very nice.

I also felt like i sobered up way quicker after the peak.

:) Today I tested 100 ug of ALD-52. It is definitely weaker than 1P. I also had just 12 days between trips so maybe I lost 5% of it's potency. It was so smooth that it was hardly noticable. Intensity grew slooowly layer by layer. It was hard to guess when I had a peak. It was the most relaxing thing ever. 1P is more like throwing into cold water (especially taken orally).

There was no ego death but ego melting.

3 hours ago, Username said:

:) Today I tested 100 ug of ALD-52. It is definitely weaker than 1P. I also had just 12 days between trips so maybe I lost 5% of it's potency. It was so smooth that it was hardly noticable. Intensity grew slooowly layer by layer. It was hard to guess when I had a peak. It was the most relaxing thing ever. 1P is more like throwing into cold water (especially taken orally).

There was no ego death but ego melting.

Yeah ALD-52 has much more mellow effect that 1P imo. Such a pity I could only try one tiny dose of that one. 

1P taken rectally is quite similar to oral ALD-52.

I imagine that if you would be able to stick ALD-52 to someone's ass, that person wouldn't even realize that he is tripping. It is acting that slowly. There is also no distinct energy building in genital area or ass. Great for introducing someone to psychodelics or tripping during a hike/bike ride. You will always feel in control.

On 5/29/2020 at 0:19 PM, Username said:

trip duration seems to be shorter - rather six hours instead of twelve

YO that sounds very interesting! Cutting the tripping time in half is really appealing. 

@Username Thank you for sharing!

On 5/31/2020 at 1:48 AM, karkaore said:

Confirmed this with LSD. Inserted at 9PM, intensity of the trip was definitely much higher, body load compared to oral administration was about 50% less. The trip was much, much smoother and clearer than usual. The chemical took over very fast. 1 hour in and I was tripping quite heavy. Reached peak ~3hours into the trip. Fell asleep around 4AM. Today the body feels nice, not exhausted at all. Don't think I am ever going back to oral administration.

Dang I'm going to have to try this for myself here where I compare oral vs rectal. Thanks!

@karkaore Thanks for sharing!

On 5/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

I would try dissolving the blotter in a few drops of vinegar and water, then plugging it. This should give better absorption.

Will try this as well.

So 3 ROAs to try out: 

1. Oral
  2. Rectal - Just the raw tab
  3. Rectal - Dissolving the blotter in a few drops of vinegar and water, and then plugging it.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 5/30/2020 at 0:39 AM, Leo Gura said:

I would try dissolving the blotter in a few drops of vinegar and water, then plugging it. This should give better absorption.

Plugged 4-AcO-DMT is extremely potent. Watch out. It will blindside you. Some chemicals become more potent by plugging them.

Why vinegar? 

Here is my report: 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.