Username

LSD rectal administration

34 posts in this topic

If rectal administration is the best method 5 Meo DMT it should also work well with LSD.

I have already tried once 50 ug of 1P-LSD. The strength seems to be comparable to a 100 ug of ALD-52 (still not enough for ego death) or maybe a little bit less intense. Normally 1P is harsh, faster acting and a little bit stronger (100 ug of 1P is enough). Rectal 1P is very similar to oral ALD-52.

Other observations:

- trip is smooth and pleasent. 1P taken orally makes me a little bit anxious - I have to mix it with small dose of ALD-52

- 1P taken orally cause CRAZY pupils dilitation. I have to keep my eyes nearly closed. I don't have that effect with rectal administration

- trip duration seems to be shorter - rather six hours instead of twelve. Peak was quite intense for just 50 ug. I guess 75 could be enough to reach ego death.

I hope I will be able to give it another try with a larger dose.

Edited by Username

@Username You interest the blotter tab in your butt or you dissolve it in water and inject?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Username Could you describe the body of rectal vs. oral. Ime, rectal 4-aco-dmt has about 50% the body load of oral. 

As well, could you please update the dosage amounts in your post?  “mg” should either read “mcg” or “ug”. It would be disastrous if someone used milligrams rather than micrograms. 

Damn this is VERY interesting if this could be actually a way to make lsd trips shorter. Please share more of how did you actually administered ! I imagine it was Lsd in drops?

Edited by Javfly33

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Username You interest the blotter tab in your butt or you dissolve it in water and inject?

I put a blotter on a tip of my finger. You just have to be careful because it can easily stay on a finger or fall somewhere outside. It is a little bit tricky with such a small piece of paper.

I forgot about my first time. It was 25 ug and it took me about five times before it left my finger.

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Damn this is VERY interesting if this could be actually a way to make lsd trips shorter. Please share more of how did you actually administered ! I imagine it was Lsd in drops?

Ime, this is consistent with 4-aco-dmt as well. Rectal roa reduces trip duration about 50%. As well, dosage is twice as potent. It’s much smoother and ‘cleaner’. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to oral again. 

Are you saying that we can put the tab in our butts and get shorter, 2x potent LSD trips compared to oral administration? How am I only hearing about this now.O.o

Edited by karkaore

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Ime, this is consistent with 4-aco-dmt as well. Rectal roa reduces trip duration about 50%. As well, dosage is twice as potent. It’s much smoother and ‘cleaner’. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to oral again. 

Yeah I heard that already in the past. I'll have to try it then, I only have tried 2 times 4-aco-dmt and both were very mellow (15mg). If I "boof it" I shouldn't do more that than dose then, right?

We could say with rectal roa i would be back at baseline 3 hours after administration tops?

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah I heard that already in the past. I'll have to try it then, I only have tried 2 times 4-aco-dmt and both were very mellow (15mg). If I "boof it" I shouldn't do more that than dose then, right?

We could say with rectal roa i would be back at baseline 3 hours after administration tops?

Start with half the dose, in this case 7-8mg to give it a test ride. Based on reports I’ve read, overdosing on rectal 4-aco-dmt can get seriously hairy. 

I’ve only done rectal roa once. I did about 25% of a standard oral dose to be extra safe. I was surprised by how fast acting and potent it is. It kicks in within 5-10min. and it was about 50% the intensity of a standard dose and about 50% the duration. Relatively to the intensity, it was much smoother and cleaner than oral roa. I’d say it lasted about 2hrs, yet I was still able to stay trippy for another hour because I wanted to. This is consistent with most reports I’ve read, yet I wouldn’t assume this. For the first time, I would use 50% or less of the oral equivalent you desire and give yourself a full 5-6hr. time frame to be safe.  If 15mg oral gave me a mellow trip, I would start off with 7-8mg and be mentally prepared that they intensity could range from an underwhelming trip, a mellow trip or a bit more intense than mellow - yet unlikely to be overwhelming.

@Username When i take LSD i get nauseous, and i feel like vomitting, and sometimes i do vomit, whenever i put the tabs in my mouth.

Would rectal insertion address this vomiting problem or do you think i'd still get nauseous if i took it orally?

I'm not sure what bodyload is. I have never experienced anything unpleasant on LSD except for pupils dilation and light jaw tension. I think any kind of "smoothing" will fix those kind of issues - I mean using a slower acting psycholdelic like ALD-52 or rectal administration.

During come up I felt pleasent energy building and moving in my lower abdominal area. When I take it orally I rather feel shivers in my whole body.

I think that dissolving in water is not needed because you reach peak after about 3-4 hours (?) so it will have enough time to absorb. Using a blotter is also a plug and play method 8) there is not so much hassle comparing to rectal 5 Meo DMT.

Rectal 50 ug 1P definitely felt weaker than 100 ug taken orally (if I remember well I kept it under my tongue so potency could be increased).

50 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Start with half the dose, in this case 7-8mg to give it a test ride. Based on reports I’ve read, overdosing on rectal 4-aco-dmt can get seriously hairy. 

I’ve only done rectal roa once. I did about 25% of a standard oral dose to be extra safe. I was surprised by how fast acting and potent it is. It kicks in within 5-10min. and it was about 50% the intensity of a standard dose and about 50% the duration. Relatively to the intensity, it was much smoother and cleaner than oral roa. I’d say it lasted about 2hrs, yet I was still able to stay trippy for another hour because I wanted to. This is consistent with most reports I’ve read, yet I wouldn’t assume this. For the first time, I would use 50% or less of the oral equivalent you desire and give yourself a full 5-6hr. time frame to be safe.  If 15mg oral gave me a mellow trip, I would start off with 7-8mg and be mentally prepared that they intensity could range from an underwhelming trip, a mellow trip or a bit more intense than mellow - yet unlikely to be overwhelming.

Thanks man I'll do that ??. Did you dissolve it with vinegar and coconut milk like Leo does with 5-MeO?

2 hours ago, Username said:

1P taken orally cause CRAZY pupils dilitation. I have to keep my eyes nearly closed. I don't have that effect with rectal administration

No shit, you have taken only 50 mcg.

If you want to compare RoAs then do that on the same substance and dosage. Otherwise it's totally random.

It seems like a great idea since I get all those "negative" effects you mentioned. 

I think the best way you can plug it is by leaving a tab on 2-3ml of distilled water and plugging that water after it has absorbed the substance from the tab but I haven't tested that yet.

Or ideally, you can buy it in powdered or in liquid form and plug it the classic way.

I would try dissolving the blotter in a few drops of vinegar and water, then plugging it. This should give better absorption.

Plugged 4-AcO-DMT is extremely potent. Watch out. It will blindside you. Some chemicals become more potent by plugging them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks man I'll do that ??. Did you dissolve it with vinegar and coconut milk like Leo does with 5-MeO?

I dissolved it in water and felt no burning, yet I only used about 5mg. 

Any ideas on how to plug psilocybin? As far as I understand, it is broken down to psilocin by stomach acids, and that is the molecule that is actually active. So maybe if we make an extract and mix it with lemon juice to activate the psilocin, we could create a psilocin liquid, which could be plugged. What do you think?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Quick question! Is it a bad idea to take LSD rectally just after a meal? What can go wrong?

(Unfortunately I had to cancel my bicycle trip due to rain)

Edited by Username

Confirmed this with LSD. Inserted at 9PM, intensity of the trip was definitely much higher, body load compared to oral administration was about 50% less. The trip was much, much smoother and clearer than usual. The chemical took over very fast. 1 hour in and I was tripping quite heavy. Reached peak ~3hours into the trip. Fell asleep around 4AM. Today the body feels nice, not exhausted at all. Don't think I am ever going back to oral administration.

@Username Thank you for this great idea! This is gold. ^_^