kagaria

Can't stand the lie we're living!

45 posts in this topic

Love is so complete that it can appear as anything. It can appear as being seperate from itself and complaining about all of its imaginary problems. This is love.

All there is is energy, this is energy appearing in these forms. It is incredible, pure creativity, all we are ever talking about is this. Whatever is happening, that is it, you don't need to find it, it already is.

1 hour ago, kagaria said:

One time when I was trying to enter the no-mind state I had a sense that everything about me was a lie and all things were imaginary. Basically, my self-created world (literally everything!!) collapsed, even though it didn't exist in the first place, if you want to put it that way.

Life was pretty shocking after that meditation session. I have a pretty hard time living after that. Not that I have problems with naive solipsism.

It's just that I can't stand the BIG lie of materialism that we are all living! Nothing is real and it especially sucks that we keep on deluding ourselves..

For example, many (in fact, most) people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream.. It's just.. very, very SAD!! Sigh

Yes reality is a dream but you're here .. you are human don't deny that, don't deny everything in here, you are alive, being alive in this kind of reality is magical, liveeeeeeeee liveeeeeeeee liveeeeeeeeee enjoy! What are you going here? To be sad and to be like that cuz you're here in this kind of reality? Hahaha! Awaken as you want but please be here and enjoy being yourself God,

God created you as human haha,by imagining you are a human, you created yourself as human ....so?????? ? 

Reality is imagination don't deny that you as God do that to yourself , God imagined that you are in this reality and human.

no Lie, nothing is hidden from you ... it is better to say deceive,  but nothing is wrong you said it sucks? Noooo! 

I'm going to make you understand this.. you are in this Physical matter reality, and everything here designed physical, and material and everything here has restriction, by becoming human you Limit yourself as Human, you are God limiting yourself as human, as long as you're here you will participate in this reality as human unless you change form you'll become that participating in this reality.. haha! Leo has great awakening but he still a human, right?  You can ask him about his last experience the only thing you can escape or the only thing that will forever collapse what you called materialism is by Death literally collapse yourself forever hahaha! You will Die!!!!!!! As in never going back as human.. unless you decide to comeback and reborn again to have a form ?

1 hour ago, kagaria said:

@dimitri It's still very saddening. Guess I'm not awake enough. :(

Recognize this , just go deeper in the rabbit whole 

I understand you Kagaria, that's why I avoid to think too much about it.

@kagaria I would recommend attempting to reframe this. See it as an opportunity. An indivisible void which requires entering in order to become fulfilled again. 

The void of nothingness is a direct fear of death - hence the contentious topic of dying - but that should not dispute the power of realising such a thing. The void from which all is imagined should be where one finds solace since it is the one thing that cannot be disturbed. imperturbable and untainted in nature.

Regarding the contrary, materialism or any ideology for that matter, they should be seen as opportunities for growth.

See this as an opportunity to invite a dialogue with people so bought into what they have been predisposed. Help them imagine the beauty of the void so as to dissolve imagination all together. 

Also consider that imagination is the pure expression of the void. Don’t resent it or demonise it. It’s there for a reason, to be used wisely by those who wield it.

You have stumbled across something you may not yet have realised the true significance of. It’s far greater than what one could ever comprehend. And far more ineffable than imaginable.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw thanks! Beautifully put. Let's use the power of our minds wisely.

explain grammar to an alien ?

10 hours ago, kagaria said:

magine being born to slavery and indoctrination having no clue of the absolute truth whatsoever -

Whatever you see is you as nothing. Consciousness (you) projects this so called life within you. Therefore, Life doesn’t happen anywhere except you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

27 minutes ago, James123 said:

Whatever you see is you as nothing. Consciousness (you) projects this so called life within you. Therefore, Life doesn’t happen anywhere except you. 

but this is a shared dream and there are other minds don't forget that

Edited by kagaria

8 minutes ago, kagaria said:

but this is a shared dream and there are other minds don't forget that

Thoughts and Mind are an illusion. Pure consciousness is just staying here forever as nothing. Nothing is exist except it. There is nothing here, because all there is just nothing. Life is not even a blink. 

Edited by James123

@James123 yeah but I spoke about times when we don't recognize it for the illsuion that it is

5 minutes ago, kagaria said:

@James123 yeah but I spoke about times when we don't recognize it for the illsuion that it is

Call it LOVE :) 

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Call it LOVE :) 

Wise.

13 hours ago, kagaria said:

Nothing is real and it especially sucks that we keep on deluding ourselves

Yourself* 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD yes.thanks for pointing that out

14 hours ago, kagaria said:

One time when I was trying to enter the no-mind state I had a sense that everything about me was a lie and all things were imaginary. Basically, my self-created world (literally everything!!) collapsed, even though it didn't exist in the first place, if you want to put it that way.

Life was pretty shocking after that meditation session. Not that I have problems with naive solipsism or constant depressive thoughts.

It's just that I can't stand the BIG lie of materialism that we are all living! Nothing is real and it especially sucks that we keep on deluding ourselves..

For example, many (in fact, most) people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream.. It's just.. very, very SAD!! Sigh

To say everything is imaginary is just as dogmatic as materialism.      There needs to be a balance