kagaria

Can't stand the lie we're living!

45 posts in this topic

One time when I was trying to enter the no-mind state I had a sense that everything about me was a lie and all things were imaginary. Basically, my self-created world (literally everything!!) collapsed, even though it didn't exist in the first place, if you want to put it that way.

Life was pretty shocking after that meditation session. Not that I have problems with naive solipsism or constant depressive thoughts.

It's just that I can't stand the BIG lie of materialism that we are all living! Nothing is real and it especially sucks that we keep on deluding ourselves..

For example, many (in fact, most) people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream.. It's just.. very, very SAD!! Sigh

Edited by kagaria

explain grammar to an alien ?

imaginary = real.

For example, many (in fact, most) people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream.. It's sad!

When you are awake, everyone is awake ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri Just because there are awakened people in the ether web (or whatever) doesn't mean that every mind is free of delusion. 

Edited by kagaria

@kagaria right. By this wording I wanted to say: if you are awake you will see the perfection of everything, including "people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream".

@kagaria  the dream is reality because there is nothing else to compare it to or to ground it in.  Imagination is reality.  Or it is what is real.    So don't limit yourself by looking at it as a lie.  Your culture is what created the idea of materialism - not God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@kagaria right. By this wording I wanted to say: if you are awake you will see the perfection of everything, including "people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream".

@dimitri It's still very saddening. Guess I'm not awake enough. :(

Just now, kagaria said:

@dimitri It's still very saddening. Guess I'm not awake enough. :(

Can understand. You are perfect where you are now ;) 

@Inliytened1 Good point. Thanks! We do have a power to redream the world..

1 minute ago, kagaria said:

@Inliytened1 Good point. Thanks! We do have a power to redream the world..

??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, kagaria said:

Can't stand the lie we're living!

Seems like you can stand this one specific lie ??

Damn, I wonder what happens to those people who commit suicide?

@WHO IS the souls reunite with the creator and continue their journey or stay as fantoms depending on the situation. But this is my limited POV. But it most probably depends on your culture, for example you would dream up your ancestors if you are a pagan or meet Allah if you are a Muslim. Suiciders are more likely to turn into phantoms. 

Edited by kagaria
Mistake

42 minutes ago, kagaria said:

For example, many (in fact, most) people pass away without even realizing that it's all a dream.. It's just.. very, very SAD!! Sigh

You're too just dreaming the outer world to be sad, projecting your inner to the outer dream. It's how the God works, nothing sad about it. You feel sad untill you realise the nondual nature of the truth, get free from Maya. 

51 minutes ago, kagaria said:

One time when I was trying to enter the no-mind state I had a sense that everything about me was a lie and all things were imaginary. Basically, my self-created world (literally everything!!) collapsed, even though it didn't exist in the first place, if you want to put it that way.

This place is your self created world. 

Life was pretty shocking after that meditation. I have a pretty hard time living after that. Not that I have problems with naive solipsism.

“Life” is not the actuality. Now is. 

It's just that I can't stand the BIG lie of materialism that we are all living!

We aren’t. You are. But ‘you’ are appearing as a ‘you’, misinterpreting experience, and missing the profundity of actuality. You’re hilarious in this way. 

Nothing is real and it especially sucks that we keep on deluding ourselves.

If you think the sun is blue you recognize the delusion rather immediately. When you think ‘nothing’, the delusion is not as obvious & apparent. This is only because what is apparent is entirely obvious & all encompassing. 

Don’t believe everything you see, or you’ll miss nothing entirely. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There has never been, nor will there ever be "a lie" :)

@Nahm thank you so much for a very detailed answer. However, I don't think that you can deny the existence of separation and ignorance (even if it's illusory) within the finite forms of the Self, even if you are talking from an awakened POV - imagine being born to slavery and indoctrination having no clue of the absolute truth whatsoever - it's simply being dismissive

Edited by kagaria

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“Life” is not the actuality. Now is

Very true!

8 minutes ago, kagaria said:

imagine being born to slavery and indoctrination having no clue of the absolute truth whatsoever

I can make a movie out of it

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This place is your self created world. 

That's very profound. Thank you very much!