nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

834 posts in this topic

In his stage orange video Leo talks about how being in a more natural environment will make you more spiritual because it makes you more connected to earth. He then goes on to criticize people for living in metropolitan areas like Tokyo and London for going against their human nature and living in a concrete jungle. But, this dude literally lives in Las Vegas. Why is that

@machinegun Cities tend to be at higher stages than the countryside. London has some of the highest levels of stage green in the country.

26 minutes ago, Stovo said:

@machinegun Cities tend to be at higher stages than the countryside. London has some of the highest levels of stage green in the country.

Yea I agree with this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Stovo @Preety_India I don't really get the impression he's in the market for friends. Leo strikes me as the kind of guy who wants to do his own thing, alone. After all, his whole world is online.

Also, Las Vegas was built by the mafia, and is mostly known for gambling and prostitution. At worst the people there are stage red; at best they are orange. Stage green people do not move to Vegas, they avoid it. 

@machinegun Obviously I don't know Leo personally, but I've watched hundreds of hours of his videos and interacted with him on this forum. There is absolutely no way he is at stage orange or below. I'd put him at stage yellow or turquoise. 

Edited by Stovo

10 hours ago, Barbella said:

Serbia

Woohoo one more. 

This place became colony. ??

6 hours ago, machinegun said:

@Stovo @Preety_India I don't really get the impression he's in the market for friends. Leo strikes me as the kind of guy who wants to do his own thing, alone. After all, his whole world is online.

Also, Las Vegas was built by the mafia, and is mostly known for gambling and prostitution. At worst the people there are stage red; at best they are orange. Stage green people do not move to Vegas, they avoid it. 

just ask him, he is happy to chime in 

@Leo Gura

good to meet you @Stovo... yours truly is from london se19

2 hours ago, machinegun said:

it's a mystery to me why he chooses to live in Las Vegas of all places

There is high quality of living (including logistics).

Plus, there is the famous Las Vegas Beltway which is widely known for facilitating excellent contemplation sessions while driving :P;)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.