nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

834 posts in this topic

On ‎13‎.‎2‎.‎2016‎. at 3:34 PM, MelanieWalker said:

I can't believe that i found even two people here which are from a country which probably nobody abroad has ever heard of .. :''''D

Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina! :P

Haha yes, that's why I wrote more detailed explination. :D If there is anyone from Sarajevo, feel free to contact me. :D Or two of you if you happen to be sometimes in Sa, we can go for a drink, we definitely have things to talk about. :D I can't now tag the first one, but I hope that she/he will find. I wont spam anymore. :)

22 hours ago, Mad Cat said:

@ttm @Aleksi @X-ways @Martin Luther King @Pallero
I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many Finnish people on this forum! I'm an American living in Finland and I would love to make some friends here, if anyone is interested in meeting up. ^_^

@Mad Cat I am also totally surprised! I am living in Switzerland now but will move to Finland this summer. And as I have started this thread, obviously I am also into meeting up and making friends in a place I will be living soon :) And what could be better than them even being into self development?!

On 14.2.2016 at 5:50 PM, Mad Cat said:

@ttm @Aleksi @X-ways @Martin Luther King @Pallero
I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many Finnish people on this forum! I'm an American living in Finland and I would love to make some friends here, if anyone is interested in meeting up. ^_^

Me too! I am from Oulu in Finland :)

YEAH!!! I was about to pop that question myself!

I am in Italy, Florence :P Let's connect :)

Live southwest Virginia.raised on Long Island n.y .Oh ya born in Argentina.used to travel up and down east coast.good idea

Edited by cc
more info

On February 11, 2016 at 11:27 PM, Gisela said:

Buenos Aires, Argentina :)

Hey I was born in Córdoba good to see a fellow argentine.i just made empanadas yesterday.been in u.s most of my life.just got on this site .never been on one before .don't really know what I'm doing.all new to me.