nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

834 posts in this topic

Because the presented maps here aren't working, I've created a map where you can add yourself by filling the form.

Sometimes it doesn't refresh, so after I reimport the data on the map, you could see your marker.

I hope the map would still work after a few years!

Link to the form: http://bit.ly/actualized-org-location-form

Link to the map: http://bit.ly/actualized-org-location-map

Please don't put markers on the map, but fill the form instead - otherwise, data may be lost

Edited by EugeneTheSage
needed to replace links

@Natasha @Emerald if you guys still live in this location - - Im in Mount Dora, so neat to know you guys are from this state. I've enjoyed emerald's videos (if I'm not getting this wrong) and found them before this forum, or at least separately.  Yay for Florida ???

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@EugeneTheSage

I think mapping our forum like this would be a great idea. Fun, at the very least.

Maybe you could shorten the form to forum nickname and location; it would be enough for communication & more people would be hooked up.

You should make a separate thread and speak to mods/Leo directly about whether it meets the forum's guidelines.

I'd be totally in. Would love to see a worldwide map. It could even get featured.

^_^

Edited by SirVladimir

Jordan

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

16 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Natasha @Emerald if you guys still live in this location - - Im in Mount Dora, so neat to know you guys are from this state. I've enjoyed emerald's videos (if I'm not getting this wrong) and found them before this forum, or at least separately.  Yay for Florida ???

Cool :) I live in Melbourne and Emerald in Jax. Been to Mt Dora a few times for Art Festival events, neat town. Sunshine State rocks B|

17 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Meetups would be a pleasure! 

11 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@DrewNows where you at? 

New Orleans, come on out, generally, it’s a treat 

Göttingen, Germany.

Got introduced to actualized.org by a good friend of mine, but so far him and me are the only people I know who are deep into the actualized.org content. Would LOVE to meet some of my fellow actualized-heads, regardless of where they're from.

On 9/2/2016 at 0:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

We have folks literally across the entire globe. With a majority in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe & Australia.

Here's a map of countries that purchased the life purpose course:

map_life_purpose_01.png

Right now the forum population is too small to do effective meet ups. Once we reach a large number of forum members, then I'll look into some way to possibly enable this.

In general the Actualized.org audience is global. Which might explain why ya'lls English is so damn sloppy! ;)

could you refresh that map?!

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered