nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

834 posts in this topic

On 01.08.2019 at 4:39 AM, Natasha said:

I've visited Kiev a few times when lived in Ukraine. I was born and raised in Odessa on the Black Sea.

Wow Ukrainian moderator. Did you like Kiev?

1 hour ago, Human Animal said:

Wow Ukrainian moderator. Did you like Kiev?

Yes, it's a beautiful city with lots of history and culture. I hope to go visit it again sometime.

Oslo, Norway

pm me for meetup

Edited by Dwarniel

...But what if the opposite is true?

@kira West Vlaanderen België :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

On 10/7/2019 at 6:02 PM, kira said:

@Dimi  hi there country buddy :D

Howdy! You are from Hasselt or you where talking to nightlight? :)

We should get Belgium on the road to enlightment ==> Get Leo here to shock the fuck out of people :P

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

England, Midlands 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I live close to The City of Roses in Beaver State, Oregon, The United States

@Dimi Yes i am from hasselt :D 

yes they really have no idea here.... even when i mention the smallest of details they look at me like i grew a second head hahah :D i remember the respons i got when i was talking about my plans to do 2 weeks vipassana meditation retreat hahah LOL

"yes yes u right i love 'wasting' my time

22 hours ago, kira said:

@Dimi Yes i am from hasselt :D 

yes they really have no idea here.... even when i mention the smallest of details they look at me like i grew a second head hahah :D i remember the respons i got when i was talking about my plans to do 2 weeks vipassana meditation retreat hahah LOL

"yes yes u right i love 'wasting' my time

Somewhere deep down they have an idea :)

The thing is even if you want to (which is a desire), you should define and reflect for yourself if this is really needed? You will find it much "easier" if you don't have "the need" to share (in this case) your experiences/"knowledge" and so on. Just be the best version of yourself, be the change you want to see and this alone will have already so many "effect" around you.

Don't forget, you attracted who you are surrounded with :D

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi haha i am not really concerned with other people though…. Live and let Live … is what i Always say.. :D