nightlight

Location Of Actualized.org Followers

835 posts in this topic

Germany, Schleswig Holstein

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Finland! Would definitely like to meet Actualized.org followers. I'm also visiting Prague and Vienna later this month if anyone there wants to meet :)

On 5/1/2018 at 10:51 PM, ArchangelG said:

Gothenburg, Sweden

I remember reading a post from Leo, a while ago, saying that he would add function to the forum to create meetups.

Does anyone know what happened there?

@Leo Gura any news on this function? :)

On 16/07/2018 at 9:32 AM, Greenbirch said:

@Leo Gura any news on this function? :)

I mean at least a specific subforum where people could organize meetups. That could be quite nice. Although I'm sure it will become a huge huge distraction fast and there are a lot of negative aspects in creating offline communities too.

Stockholm, Sweden.

Anyone interested in meetups? Perhaps even doing a retreat together or something.

Alabama, United States.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

6 hours ago, RiseAbove said:

Hey People :) I really like this thread so I created this map where you could point out where you are at. I really hope this helps to meet other actualizers. : https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3167574&add=1#

If you want to add yourself, click on "additions-->add marker, simple" 

This is actually a great idea.

But people : do NOT post your real adress, only the city you are in. Never ever post your exact adress on there. You're on the internet guys. Remember that !

26 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

This is actually a great idea.

But people : do NOT post your real adress, only the city you are in. Never ever post your exact adress on there. You're on the internet guys. Remember that !

True!

On 2/3/2018 at 6:15 PM, MarkusSweden said:

Linköping, Swedenistan :) 

LOL Bro, That's Saudi Arabian anthem and Saudi Arabia is hated by all Muslims. Immigrants are your country problem not themselves, why would you take in refugees and give them citizenship? Just house them temporarily and send them home whenever the war ends. 

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

I live in Upstate NY and spend the summer in Istanbul with family 

Germany, Munich / Finland, Helsinki 

would love to meet fellow actualizers as well! There seem to be quite a few people from Germany. We could arrange a meet-up somewhere :)