JessiChell

Nightmares

47 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv This makes sense. It was a mistake to speak about him to my friend. I should have told her to not tell me anything she knew. But girls tell each other everything and it kind of just came out. 

I will take psychedelics one day. I was going to do it on the isolation trip but my friend said not to do it alone for the first time, so I'm waiting. 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

4 minutes ago, JessiChell said:

@Serotoninluv This makes sense. It was a mistake to speak about him to my friend. I should have told her to not tell me anything she knew. But girls tell each other everything and it kind of just came out. 

I will take psychedelics one day. I was going to do it on the isolation trip but my friend said not to do it alone for the first time, so I'm waiting. 

Perhaps @Serotoninluv has better experience tripping after a heartbreak but let me tell you this.

As someone who was a relatively experienced tripper, my only bad trip ever was after a rejection. Took me months to recover and it undid a lot of the peace I had developped in my mind with a year and a half of meditation. It made me experience struggles that are far bigger than anything else I've been through, I felt deeply broken in a way I still can't fully understand right now. It was like 12 hours of paranoia and ego inflation.

I do encourage you to try psychedelics one day but I strongly recommend you do it when you feel at your peak state. When you are open to discover about yourself not to fix some specific problem but just for the sake of it. But that's just my experience, do what you want with it.

@4201 Reducing what I described to “tripping after a heartbreak” is not an accurate representation. As I described, there was a period of getting distance and creating space. There was a period of becoming friends with myself, that included things like cooking healthy meals for myself, self massage, yoga, spending time in nature etc. Once space and distance was created and there was a sense of grounding and self love, a psychedelic was one component of a larger healthy holistic process (including things like EMDR therapy, holotropic breathing, various forms of yoga, contemplation in nature etc.). Removing one component of a holistic process as stand-alone is not the same as considering that component as it relates to a larger holistic process. . . . What I am describing is very different than “I just had a heartbreak, maybe tripping would help”. This is a much narrower, incomplete view. In fact, I would say it would likely be counter-productive. 

It would be like someone training for a decathlon saying “I lifted weights like someone suggested, yet I haven’t made much improvement as a decathlete and ended up with a hamstring injury”. . .  Of course, because becoming a master decathlete is not limited to lifting weights. It includes lifting weights, yet much more. The athlete also needs to work on things like agility, flexibility, balance and endurance as well as having a healthy diet. 

jessiChell ,it is rape : I cant know for sure, but both of you and your ex where not virgins when you where a couple.  Its why its an excuse cheat isnt rape.  A rapist can have a girlfriend and rape another woman or man or worse.  When you intercourse with another  other then your partner ,you share your partner DNA with a stranger and after you intercourse with your partner, he shares stranger DNA. After he is done with you, just like a rape victim, you served your goal as soulless meat.  You can now be sell cheap as a sex thing, emptied of what makes you you, because he took it from you to serve his vice.  Selling his home for a pack of cheap pot . 

My girlfriend tried to give me The Birthday Present, herself, but i saw it in her eyes that her body wasnt ready.  I stoped before further hurting her.  She thanked me later.  She moved to another town for her job but we ended on a good note.  If your selfish ex would have told you he s not getting it with you, you would have ended with a little sour taste, a lot of sob but you would have moved on without being used like that.  Its not you, its him. He couldnt stop himself just like a rapist 

What do I do if mindfulness, meditation and pushing thoughts out of my head doesnt work? 

Consider what doesn’t feel good to you, is your own perspective. You’re already in control. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE