Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Cost Effective Ways Of Finding Potential Partners

5 posts in this topic

Where abouts can one find find girls to talk to?

I've heard on this thread that you can go to shops or coffee place, but isn't it creepy if a guy goes to the shops purely to pick up chicks? 

Which areas are appropriate for picking up chicks, areas that do not require a lot of money for access. Going to clubs, in my opinion, is a very cost ineffective way of finding chicks, because of the amount of money spent on alcohol, and how clubbing deteriorates your sleeping pattern

Listen up.

You can find a girl wherever the f you like. People are everywhere.

At the streets to the shops at the night clubs to the supermarket etc etc

As long as u have something good to tell and arent rude with anybody,you can acheive anything!

Girls just want some action from guys.

Do it by the right way.

It really depends on where you live. Just like business... location, location, location. 

If your in a big city like NYC, Chi Town, Miami, or LA you will have no problem going outside and meeting girls just going about your day.

A majority of my pick ups come from day time as I'm going about my normal life. If your green as they come get ready for a lot of rejection but know that with each reference your taking a step forward to removing the bullshit that is stopping you from revealing your authentic personality.

Most rejection... especially instant rejection is from lack of authenticity or lack of commitment in your approach (half stepping.) 

Night clubs are ideal for learning how to seduce women because of the sheer numbers but you will notice a higher level of protection or shielding from women as they move among a high stimulus environment filled with horny males half stepping 80% of the time.

As to being creepy? You must RISK being creepy. What is creepy anyway? To one girl it is one thing and different to others. You WILL be rejected so get out of the batting 1000 mind set and screen girls who are RIGHT FOR YOU. I travel quite a bit and have seduced more than a handful of starbucks barrista across the states. Be present, be authentic,  be direct. There are girls out there just as excited as you to have a strong man step up to her and take her on an adventure.

Use apps like tinder, okc, and pof to supplement your nights out when your to busy and depending on your city you'll see massive growth with action oriented game plan to massively improve your dating and social life.

Rant.

Good Fortune to You My Friend,

Jecht

Side note: Only drink water when your out... no alcohol or it will become a crutch.

Edited by Jecht Spencer

Personally I prefer meeting women while doing the things I love such as running, gym, music etc. Gym is a good place because you get to work out and at the same time make friends as you go along. Try joining a cross fit class and just speak to the women before and after the class but with the intention of just making friends. I often meet women at running races as well and what's nice about that is right off the bat the two of you have the same common interest.

One further thing though that I have noticed. Almost on a daily basis life presents me with a synergy opportunity to meet one woman, the catch is though that it has an inherent challenge. For example, I was paying at the cashiers for my groceries and a way back a woman peeked out the queue at me. I immediately raised my hand to my ear indicating to her to call me, left my number on a piece of paper at the cashier that I showed her. Later on she did message me (unfortunately nothing came of it). The other day a woman also stuck her tongue out at me at gym :) crazy bitches lol I didn't approach her but I know that I should have!

My point is that you can also try to open yourself up to the opportunities that naturally come across your way on a daily basis, wherever that may be, it will sometimes be hard but always worth the challenge.

Happy hunting... and sorry but I'm going to say no to Tinder.

On 7/14/2016 at 7:51 AM, electroBeam said:

Going to clubs, in my opinion, is a very cost ineffective way of finding chicks, because of the amount of money spent on alcohol

Don't buy alcohol or ask the girl to buy you a drink.

On 7/14/2016 at 7:51 AM, electroBeam said:

and how clubbing deteriorates your sleeping pattern

Change your sleeping schedule. Also wear earplugs to prevent hearing damage.

Boom. Problem solved. But I also agree with @Skopulis on going to events an meeting people. Women are 50% of the population. If you can find a place where there is a high volume of people, chances are you'll be just fine.