SamueLSD

Are Others Conscious?

74 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

where?

Here,about death. You see 3 people quoted him almost immediately. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

There must be something to witness for there to be a witness. What you think of you is a reflection with no substance. Other things give you your reality, you depend on them for your existence. Psychologically, you must have existence based on the existence of other people, otherwise you have nothing to compare yourself to or hold yourself up to like a mirror. No one has consciousness. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Member What? Ego does not equate to arrogance. How do you expect me to explain a mystical / higher consciousness experience to you if you haven't experienced it yourself? You are doubting psychedelics, without trying them 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Self consciousness creates apparent consciousness in the other. When self consciousness falls away, it is seen that nothing is conscious in the way you believed it were. When in the dream, this is only real. When awakening "happens" this is both real and unreal. Basically, the other person with a real story in a real world with a seperate consciousness is seen to always have been an illusion.

Edited by traveler

@traveler Yeah I think I get the idea somewhat, as other replies are hinting toward the same thing.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

7 hours ago, cetus said:

1568359726_aecc1db432_b.jpg

wow, your pic is cooler than mine :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You imagine other people, so of course you are still here imagining them gone.

You take yourself for granted.

When you die, the entire universe will die with you. Like a dream.

It sucks because nobody will cry on my funeral, and I would not have any funeral in the first place :D:D:D

A wise man once said: "It does not fucking matter whether or not solipsism is true. It's just a thought in your head. Reality will still be reality regardless of all thoughts. You're still gonna have to eat and shit and deal with others, conscious or unconscious, humans or bots."

Spoilers: that wise man is me. Solipsist.

xD

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

It sucks because nobody will cry on my funeral, and I would not have any funeral in the first place :D:D:D

Immortality does not suck! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I was joking...for the ego is suck since there is no one to cling to :)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was resisting the realization that my mother and brother's suffering is just my imagination. It isn't real. It's part of the dream that keeps me attached to the dream.

That may be true.

On the other hand, how can we build societies if we start from your premise?

Me on the road less traveled.

1 hour ago, The Don said:

That may be true.

On the other hand, how can we build societies if we start from your premise?

Simply by realising all positions are fundamentally imaginary and thus, most ultimately perish. Having then operate from the one unified field of awareness. A society built on innate synchronicity rather than distorted dichotomy. Which is the basis of all problem - dualistic dissagreeance. Oneness is not some utopian ideal it’s realistically accessible, it just requires the imaginary conception of “self” to disappear.

Edited by Jacobsrw

7 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Oneness is not some utopian ideal it’s realistically accessible

Hell yeah. We are all contributing to this by developing ourselves 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You imagine other people, so of course you are still here imagining them gone.

You take yourself for granted.

When you die, the entire universe will die with you. Like a dream.

Can you still keep consciously hallucinating that someone's existence if you never believed that person is gone.