Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

From Carbon to Crystal-based DNA

21 posts in this topic

"Our biologically traditional carbon-based, 2-strand DNA is shifting to crystal-based 12-strand DNA, and will continue to evolve towards 1024 strands. Crystalline DNA is a hexagonal element, and far greater than a biological entity."

I have recognized this process within myself a while ago. Before I even knew what was happening... I knew it was happening.

I can feel it even now. It's the strangest thing ever. It's like my entire body is being redesigned and rebuilt from within. I'm transforming on a cellular level.

Apparently, this is not exactly common. I've read of ascended masters who began to crystallize their "physical" bodies at a certain stage of their evolution in Consciousness. To them; this was a conscious choice. I, however, am not aware of making such a choice. It seems like it started happening on its own. 

Curious if anyone here is experiencing this? Is there anything I can do to aid myself? I have a feeling that I need to nurture and take care of the body in ways that I'm not used to. Or don't have the knowledge/mileage to do so.

Everything is different now, as I'm "looking down" on my body and "coming back" to it.

Maybe it's time to really consider reiki. As much as I love doing it all on my own... this might be something that requires assistance and guidance of a "higher" presence. 

Would appreciate your thoughts very much.

Peace be with you.

When you say you can feel it, other then you feeling it is there any visual change in your body? Or any new abilities that the body has? If it looks the same, and the body`s abilities are the same how do you assume that it is becoming crystallized? 

@WHO IS It's a knowing thing. Not an assumption.

You know... when you just don't need any proof or evidence... It's just obvious.

Not sure if this has anything to do with gaining new abilities tho. It's just a natural progression. The next step in my evolution.

Wording it is one thing. Feeling it is undeniable.

Yeah, that's been happening to me too. I haven't read much about it though, because I have been following Leo's approach which is the "no bullshit" approach, and he doesn't talk about this too much. It seems like every day I get a new upgrade in consciousness, which is especially in my body now since I am rooting myself to the ground. 

What are the extra DNA strands supposed to do? 

It really is quite amazing. I'm literally able to heal disorders and use more parts of my brain. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape Feel ya. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

What are the extra DNA strands supposed to do? 

I have no idea. The stuff I read is interesting. Whether it's true or not, I don't know. I just know how I feel. And I feel like I am literally being crystallized from within. No other way to describe it in my mind.

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You know... when you just don't need any proof or evidence... It's just obvious.

Not sure if this has anything to do with gaining new abilities tho. It's just a natural progression. The next step in my evolution.

Man if you even get mega super crystalline DNA upgrade etc, but it changes nothing in terms of anything, then what difference does it make?

You dont even know if DNA itself exist or not, you make this assumption by putting your trust in human science.  

Ive certainly felt biological changes, mainly Ive determined these changes to be a relaxing of my CNS across the body and the loosening of muscles around body. However Ive never felt a change at a DNA level. My immediate response is that this is entering into superstitious wishful thinking. Of course your nervous system, which spans across your ENTIRE body, could change as a result of consciousness work. This of course can result in a very radical shift in how you feel moment to moment. I see no reason this change must mean DNA is going from a double strand to a 12 strand. 

@WHO IS As I said; words. I'm just describing how it feels. I could probably express it in another way... but why? This is how it seems most appropriate/accurate at this moment.

No difference. All difference :)

@Consilience Cool. Maybe I'm hyping it up. 

Still, I don't think we're talking about the same kind of transformation. 

So, you are assuming that raising your consciousness is changing your physical DNA structure? 

What

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

I watched this talk a little while back, it’s awesome!

The fourth state of water created within and through energy cultivation. It’s part of the purification process, light body! Would not over think it but notice new information and interests may grab your attention. i do some fucking weird shit now, shivambu (Orion looping), sun gazing, learning knowledge of the occult’s and other traditions. 

@SamueLSD My spidey sense tells me so, yes.

@DrewNows Awesome! Thanks!

I too have been feeling an attraction towards the world of occult lately. Exciting stuff! There's ALOT tho. Only flirting with it for now.

I was also recently reminded of the predominant element in my current experience; Fire. I wish to transcend the cycle of burning out and reigniting. So all there is is The Eternal Flame. Fire is the truth of my personal self, that I know for sure. I am dedicated to mastering it, sooner or later.

Anyhow...

About to hit the sheets now, will check the vid when awakened. Much luv.

Edited by ivankiss

Seems like its collective. There's lots of talk on youtube about a shift in consciousness on the whole planet which is happening now. I dont usually buy into this stuff, but I cant deny expreientialy I am feeling it and seeing this change happening 

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@SamueLSD My spidey sense tells me so, yes.

Haha, alright. 

The DNA idea you have does sound like it is stuck in the materialist paradigm. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD The mind is the body. You can look at the chakra system and this realizes itself quite clearly. Chakras are like the different areas of the mind. 

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape The mind is the body and vice versa because they affect and somewhat depend one another, and the body exists within the mind.

This has nothing to do with DNA.

@whatthefucksgoinon Your username says it all xD

Ime; there is an ongoing process. An intricate and divine process.

@SamueLSD It sounds exactly the way you hear it ;)

Let language do its thing. "DNA" is just a pointer. Can you feel into "every cell of your body" right now? What does that mean to you? 

@ivankiss Just don't trick yourself into thinking you are literally physically evolving into Jesus or something  xD

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

. I've read of ascended masters who began to crystallize their "physical" bodies at a certain stage of their evolution in Consciousness. To them; this was a conscious choice. I, however, am not aware of making such a choice

Because this gives me that impression haha

@SamueLSD Christ is in all of us :)

"Come down
Get off your fuckin' cross
We need the fuckin' space to nail the next fool martyr"

8 hours ago, ivankiss said:

This is a connection to the other guy said, well if you evolve of something, it is obvious that if you evolve your DNA you'll be having changes also in your body some abilities will occur .. so what's your observation??? Let me know

@John Iverson Nothing too wild for now. Increased sensitivity, sharpened senses, stronger intuition, clairvoyance, some healing abilities.

Pretty usual awakening stuff.