Lyubov

Minneapolis protests: White supremacists mad @ lockdown vs Murder of George Floyd

27 posts in this topic

So you're basically saying that white supremacists don't care about black people? Or conflating everyone criticizing the lockdown as a white supremacist? My god this is such a low quality, brainless thread. 

By the way, heres a couple of rednecks helping their fellow citizens during the riots, lol:

https://www.bnd.com/news/nation-world/national/article243050816.html

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 minute ago, louhad said:

What do you not understand?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 minutes ago, louhad said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise idk how the op said anything about white supremacists

Thread title: "Minneapolis protests: White supremacists mad @ lockdown vs Murder of George Floyd"

1 minute ago, louhad said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise my bad lol. it's been a long day

Its all good my man

42 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

So you're basically saying that white supremacists don't care about black people? Or conflating everyone criticizing the lockdown as a white supremacist? My god this is such a low quality, brainless thread. 

By the way, heres a couple of rednecks helping their fellow citizens during the riots, lol:

https://www.bnd.com/news/nation-world/national/article243050816.html

lol.... look at the police

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

lol.... look at the police

What does that even mean?

Just now, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

What does that even mean?

your ignorance is amusing and I'm not interested in explaining it to you 

@Lyubov the reaction of the police to the rednecks vs reaction of police to the riots due to his murder?? i'm confused too lol

Edited by Moon

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Just now, Moon said:

@Lyubov the reaction of the police to the rednecks vs their reaction to the riots due to his murder?? i'm confused too lol

Yup. white supremacists storming a capital with guns vs protests over systematic racist murder 

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

your ignorance is amusing and I'm not interested in explaining it to you 

Of course you aren't because you make no clear points as to actually what this thread is about other than misrepresenting an entire group as "white supremacists" and trying to push a race war narrative. 

1 minute ago, Lyubov said:

Yup. white supremacists storming a capital with guns vs protests over systematic racist murder 

Oh right didn't know about the left pic. ffs

The man probs just wanted some groceries he couldn't afford living in an underfunded area :(

The US is a scary place

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

13 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/05/fact-check-michigan-protester-isnt-known-white-supremacist-la/5171781002/

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Quite jarring... 

Be carful with starting threads like this it can begin a world wind of unnecessary incivility. Also, media can often misconstrue events. Although there exists many issues regarding race they are rarely well presented.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Just like cops, the state always goes easy on white men with guns. One reason I can see is the nation was started by white men who u used se guns to take the land. To be hard on them or hold them to the same standard as everyone else delegitimizes America's right to existence as it impeaches America's forefathers.

That's what I see going on under the surface. On the surface, white men with guns know white men with guns will not hesitate to kill you and white men shooting each other is some American Civil War type shit. The only people white people are more afraid of than black people are white people because while they will shoot you , you don't want to be on the bedside of other white men with guns.

Which brings me to the second reason I see the state is so easy on white men with guns. They can most easily be manipulated by the state to terrorize or protect the state from Justified or unjustified change. White men with guns are America's white blood cells , you keeping her in tight homeostasis. They do this even when it does not benefit them to because the American state is part of their identity. She can do no wrong.

And white supremacist are America's friends. She uses them and right-wing fascists in general, to topple governments all over the world. George Washington was a fascist. There are images  / statues of him  posing with fascist symbolism. America's roots are fetishistic and white men with guns is a symbol of America's roots.

Contrastly, America's earliest gun legislation was Banning black men From owning them. A black man with a gun is actually a symbol of Justice, symbolizing the end of white supremacy. Because collectively,  all black men have ever fought for in this country is freedom and justice. So when white men with guns see black men with guns, their first instinct is to kill them.

It's fascinating to me because it is all happening under the surface, totally undetected by the populace at Large. This historic dynamic is in America's blood. It's trauma no one wants to look at except to skim or talk around after a white man with a gun kills an innocent black man.

because he went through an investigation....

the political divide is more stark than ever right now 

This is just another opportunity to divide the people. Civil war has been brewing for a long time. Don't fall for it. 

This is a great example of how to act as a conscious individual. If you are a black person in Minneapolis and you have just witnessed one of your people get murdered due to systemic racism how do you react? Are they doing the right thing by protesting? Are they doing the right thing by using aggression? If they don't maybe nothing will change. It's like what Extinction Rebellion co-founder Claire Farrell talks about in which they looked at strategies used throughout the world to create change and discovered that peaceful demonstrations often don't lead to change, at least by doing this all the attention is on it. On the other side of the argument it could lead to more collective ego and us vs them thinking so what's the answer?