justfortoday

God, one frame at a time?

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

OMG. I just got it.

I am crying right now.

Not a joke.

I know, right? ?

Glad this thread helped you in some way. 

Crying is a beautiful thing, because it makes us closer to God, as we become more vulnerable and ego is not on the way. 
but cry is different. I am talking about cry when realizing this...or at least getting closer to this realization :)

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

But @Galyna , if there are no others...  let me get this straight. Which of these two is true:

A) I AM is right now experiencing itself through this “body”. All other people aren’t real, just my thoughts. No internal monologue. Isn’t this classic SOLIPSISM?

B) You and I are the same subject. I AM. I am just inhabiting this body right now but one day I will live your life. In other words, GOD inhabits everyone, but the I AM only lives one eternal moment. When this body perishes it jumps to your body, and now it lives your life.

Edited by justfortoday

40 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

But @Galyna , if there are no others...  let me get this straight. Which of these two is true:

A) I AM is right now experiencing itself through this “body”. All other people aren’t real, just my thoughts. No internal monologue. Isn’t this classic SOLIPSISM?

B) You and I are the same subject. I AM. I am just inhabiting this body right now but one day I will live your life. In other words, GOD inhabits everyone, but the I AM only lives one eternal moment. When this body perishes it jumps to your body, and now it lives your life.

Oh boy, my dear...you are asking a wrong personxD. I am not in  position to answer this question. I've never had a major awakening. However, people on this forum who have, even they did not grasp it fully. I've copied/ pasted everything from that thread. Please read it again, it helped me to integrate my knowledge. It surely looks like solipsism, however I can not explain the paradox.

Hey @Leo Gura can you please help us here? "Isn’t this classic SOLIPSISM?"   We are stuck. 

I do not feel that I am a credible source to talk about this matter with newbie.

Thank you, hugs :)

Edited by Galyna

19 minutes ago, Galyna said:

We are the same subject, like the same perfume but in different bottles. However, please remember there is no such concept as one day! Time does not exist, space does not exist, everything happens NOW. Reincarnation is not the case, you will not jump to my body. Jumping implies time and space continuum. There is no such thing as "mine or yours"

I think the proper way of putting this is: If I am not real, how can others be? 

Edited by Galyna

Yep. It’s been a crazy 24 hours for me. I’ve had nothing but awakening after awakening and my previous materialist paradigm has been shattered.

But I am stuck here as well @Leo Gura I would be so incredibly thankful to you if you could help here:

A) I currently am leaning towards SOLIPSISM BUT I accept that I am God. So all other beings are puppets being used by consciousness. 

or

B) All others are real inside monologues happening, but I created them by thinking of them so I am living them too. I will live one lifetime at a time for eternity; endlessly creating MORE to experience.

@justfortoday you can't know for "certain" whether Leo, Galyna or anyone else are real or just a dream characters created by your own mind. Another way to put it you can't be "certain" whether you are dreaming or awake right now.

That's the bottom line.  Deal with it. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Oh, hello, we have not talked for a while, LOL xDxDxD

Where is the avatar with the question mark? Hah?:D

Actually, he can! via direct experience ;) 

Okay guys, I am wrapping up. I will never finish my diploma capstone with this conversation. 

@justfortoday

Have a good one. Thanks for the insights. 

Edited by Galyna

@Someone here that’s not what I am asking.

Assuming all others are my own thoughts... ALREADY making the assumption that they are not “real”. What I want to know is 

A) They are dream characters that have an internal monologue and experience concurrently.

B) Theyre just dream puppets with no internal monologue of their own.

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here Oh, hello, we have not talked for a while, LOL xDxDxD

Where is the avatar with the question mark? Hah?:D

Actually, he can! via direct experience ;) 

Okay guys, I am wrapping up. I will never finish my diploma capstone with this conversation. 

@justfortoday

Have a good one. Thanks for the insights. 

LOL hello ❤️.  I'm waiting to hit 500 posts and then I won't be a newbie anymore and can update my avatar lol. 

-Osho

16 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Someone here that’s not what I am asking.

Assuming all others are my own thoughts... ALREADY making the assumption that they are not “real”. What I want to know is 

A) They are dream characters that have an internal monologue and experience concurrently.

B) Theyre just dream puppets with no internal monologue of their own.

Yes that's what I meant by "real" VS "products or your mind" in this context.

Either way they are real in the sense that they are in your direct experience as perceptions.

And again the answer is you can't know that for " certain " unless you invent some technology that allows you to test whether other human vehicles are bots or not lol. 

Wait a minute.. I think I actually figured out a method to disprove solipsism at least as a theory lol. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

LOL hello ❤️.  I'm waiting to hit 500 posts and then I won't be a newbie anymore and can update my avatar lol. 

Well okay :). Read that book, who knows maybe you can come up with a new interesting question that can be eye-opening and we can discuss it here. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Well okay :). Read that book, who knows maybe you can come up with a new interesting question that can be eye-opening and we can discuss it here. ❤️

I downloaded it already and in the process of reading it.  It's really deep and insightful. Thanks for sharing?

-Osho

@Someone here Cool, let me know, okay? It is one of my fav. Glad I could help. I am reading Sedona when I have time. 

40 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here Cool, let me know, okay? It is one of my fav. Glad I could help. I am reading Sedona when I have time. 

Sure!  

-Osho

@Someone here Stumbled upon this image when reading prezi for my capstone, xD

picforum1.PNG

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here Stumbled upon this image when reading prezi for my capstone, xD

picforum1.PNG

Looks nice.

I might use it as my pfp idk ? lol. 

BTW regarding questions.. I really like this video by osho.  Dude was on another level.  Listen to him he knows what he is talking about and don't get carried by my endless questions :D

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I might use it as my pfp idk ? lol. 

Sure, I do not mind. ;)

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I really like this video by osho.  Dude was on another level.  Listen to him he knows what he is talking about and don't get carried by my endless questions :D

I like Osho's philosophy. I read his book. I know people do not honor him a lot, but from my personal experience I can tell that he impacted my view about relations a lot. I was thinking to re-read that book again ("Love, Freedom, and Aloneness") 

Good video, btw...never watched any of his videos before.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, justfortoday said:

Got it. So the other avatars that I see “walking” around, ARE themselves internal monologues / egos as well, just like “me”?

No. ‘That’ is nothing. 

On 5/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, justfortoday said:

That is what I’m struggling with here. My question below summarizes it:

Is my best “friend” (avatar friend) Ricardo ALSO experiencing concurrent to me? Is he having an internal monologue just like this avatar I call myself does? And because consciousness materialized that avatar, does it mean I will have to live through that lifetime as God?

No. This is 500 mph past knowing the mind which is claiming to know the experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, justfortoday said:

OMG. I just got it.

No you didn't :D. Everything you have said is a finite mind trying to grasp something infinite. ( Conceptualising ) 

All you need to know is: to know is to experience. Then you will find your answers.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@justfortoday hey man - i'm on the same wavelength as you, and i'd love to hop on a call sometime to really go in-depth on your inquiry here (i have the same questions, and am very focused on seeking answers to them). i've spent A LOT of time thinking about this specific topic, listening to leo's videos on it, researching others' thoughts, doing experiments, etc. everything i've heard from leo seems to point to basically solopsism. at the end of the day, i agree with you - other people either have their own internal dialogue, and/or awareness (just as 'my' avatar / main character seems to), or they don't. at least that's how i see it atm (i'm always open to changing my mind though). but whenever i prod others on this particular question, i tend to get responses that really beat around the bush, or am met with a lot of condescension / shutting down this line of inquiry (btw - i greatly appreciate nahm earlier in this thread for actually providing a direct answer). i'd love to connect with you sometime to really go into depth on this one. if you need anything from me to get to know me better before doing a call, and/or to be convinced that it will be worth your time, just lmk - i'm an open book.