Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harsh Bagdia

LSD Trip Report- Most profound experience I have ever had

28 posts in this topic

This was the first time I did LSD in a proper setting in my room(earlier did it at parties & with toxic friends), a week before. I watched Leo's "What is Actuality" video just before the trip. It was midnight.

30 mins into the trip, power cut happened and the air cooler in the room started sounding loud, making unusual sounds. That's when the effects kicked in.                 I experienced sudden rush of fear as the inverter at our home couldn't have handled the load of  3 rooms for a long time. There was a possibility that my brother and my parents could have come to my room. In 10-15 minutes power came back but that sure felt like half hour or so.:P

Thoughts were minimal. Sense of time was distorted. Awe & wonder rose. Played some songs. Reality was kind of flowing, I was no longer controlling things. Music radically deepened my experience. For the first time I was FEELING REALITY in such a deep way.  In 5 minutes I danced on 3 different kinds of music.

Here are some things I wrote,

Raw experience is Reality.

Is this what realness feel like, is this what depersonalization feels like? Man I feel so real. Shit is just floating. (Then I drew some random stuff and labelled it as ART)

I am feeling complete. I don't need anything. There's only one thing that exists 'BEAUTY'. Concept can never be Actual. This is Actual. 

RAW.REAL.COMPLETE. Authentic  Self Expression. Fully. There's no reason to not to be true to yourself. There's no RIGHT or WRONG. Everything is so ALIVE.

I looked at a spider and a mosquito for quite a while and was so lost in their beauty. Simple task like drinking water was such a beautiful experience. I observed my hand and it was no more "MY" hand it was something else.

As I was in bathing in the bathtub I tried to explain what is happening and as soon as I tried to think or explain, I laughed. I laughed crazily for a good 5-10 minutes. After this again I took my book,

Exploration of the self is the only thing to do. There's nothing to fear. Everything is so crystal clear. It's like rebirth. It's funny how we are caught up in petty human issues. There's so much to this. It is so so so amazing. 

Reality is nothing but one who is in absolute love with itself.

what is internal? what is external? why do I choose to do one action over another action?

I feel very new. Surrounding is me. I am reality. Judgement is foolish. Good, bad is foolish. I am foolish too with lots of other things I am. This is it.

GOD- Welcome Harsh , To the 2nd chapter of your life.

God & I  am literally one. I cant stop my laughter. Everything is me. Every other word is equal to every other word.

The point is it. There's no other point. There's no need for me to explain my origin.

My life will never be the same again. Consciousness is fundamental. LEO FUCKING GURA. YOU & I ARE ONE. HAHAHAHA:D:D

ONENESS. REALITY IS INFINITE. I AM THE BODY AND I AM ALSO NOT THE BODY.

Then I watched Leo's "What is Reality" video and it blew me, I felt that this episode was designed perfectly to suit this moment. It felt like Leo is welcoming me to the other side as my elder brother. I contemplated about my career which is about becoming psychedelic therapist & also about things I will be taking back with me after the trip-

GOD IS.

STAY SANE, Explore Psychedelics deeply. Speak less.

I AM LIFE. 

Do not be attached to your goals. LIVE TOTALLY. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR VERY NATURE IS HAPPINESS.

ONLY ME. THERE'S ONLY ME HERE. ONLY ME. ONLY ME.

MIND, BODY  is tool for exploration you idiot. You self deceptive fucker.  Understanding of self. 

Mind is nothing but you talking to yourself. Use it  when you need to communicate. 

It's enough for today. Sleep. I LOVE YOU(myself)

Still I wasn't able to sleep. I meditated for a while, it was morning. Then had breakfast and I could feel the food in my body. watched some hot Indian models.

Finally slept and after waking up I was much more aware than usual. Contemplated about the trip for 3-4 days. Meditation has improved. One thing that I know is that I don't know a thing about reality. I am much more aware now of what is a belief or a concept & fears.But I am back to normal. I feel I was not able to integrate the experience properly. 

How do you guys integrate any profound experience that you have?

Thanks for staying till the end, I feel so lucky to have found Actualized.org and this forum and this life that I am living. 

Love you all!

Wonderful! :x
wondering what’s your dosage? 

Is it legal in India? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Kingston said:

Wonderful! :x
wondering what’s your dosage? 

It was 250ug. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Is it legal in India? 

No it is'nt. 

Wow, nice trip report. What are your daily spiritual practices,bro?

4 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

Wow, nice trip report. What are your daily spiritual practices,bro?

Thankyou.

I only do few of them-

• Isha Kriya by Sadhguru
  • Meditation, Mindfulness
  • AUM chanting, Brahmanand Swaroopa chant
  • Contemplation

Psychedelics is most direct and straightforward for this work according to me.

Nice. 

Great progress 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Nice one!

ahhh I want to trip already

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

14 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Very good stuff

Now that you know what’s possible the next step will be to remove whatever is keeping you away from these realizations in your sober state. 

I get it now. 

Me. Ego. All the beliefs. All this needs to go. This is really about removing the layers which I have put forth on the "rawness". 

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Moon said:

Nice one!

ahhh I want to trip already

Thankyou @Moon 

It will be the most wonderful experience/state of being you will ever have. It will bring you tears of joy and a laugh for which other people will call you insane.

Sweet! Lots of good insights there.

How do you integrate? You are already in the middle of it. Spend more time contemplating what this means for your life.

Integration does not mean you will be in the LSD state all the time. Integration is a subtle process. Be happy with a little of wisdom retained from each trip. It's like a 1% to 5% boost to your growth. Over years those 1% boosts add up to something big. But no one trip is too significant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you notice a correlation between your break throughs on psychs and your sober spiritual practice.

I've noticed that most of my productive time spent in sober practice leads to release of tension in my head, and on my major break through, and not so major break throughs, on LSD i've felt a full on release of tension in the head. 

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you notice a correlation between your break throughs on psychs and your sober spiritual practice.

Generally speaking I am more conscious and less seeking. But it's subtle.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sweet! Lots of good insights there.

How do you integrate? You are already in the middle of it. Spend more time contemplating what this means for your life.

Integration does not mean you will be in the LSD state all the time. Integration is a subtle process. Be happy with a little of wisdom retained from each trip. It's like a 1% to 5% boost to your growth. Over years those 1% boosts add up to something big. But no one trip is too significant.

When it comes to healing one trip can be VERY significant. Though I have to agree when it comes to the awakening process.

The paradox is that each trip is both significant and insignificant.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I see. Earlier I used to think that TRUTH was some kind of special experience/state. Now I get that it is a meta-understanding.

Thankyou so much Leo for the work you do. I have grown so much since I started watching your videos. You are such an inspiration.

@Leo Gurawhat is the most important quality needed for getting to the deepest levels and staying committed to the path?(apart from open-mindedness)

2 hours ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

@Leo Gurawhat is the most important quality needed for getting to the deepest levels and staying committed to the path?(apart from open-mindedness)

An endless passion for understanding.

@Harsh Bagdia That is a very deep trip for a first time in proper settings :)

You could try this binaural sounds during your next LSD trip. You can find it on torrent sites if money is an issue.

https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/infinity/

Using this technology during LSD trips has been so powerful to help me have deep awakenings. Much more powerful than just listening to music in my experience. 

I also had very powerful healing experiences and heart openings using this track https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/heartwave-meditation/ Like the last one happened 2-3 months ago and I have been crying and bawling every day since (if I am in public I just yawn very hard). Sometimes for 1-2 hours non stop. It's like my all body contracts and trauma gets out. I feel so peaceful now :)

I am positive this would not have been possible without using these sounds (I always start by listening Infinity 3 times for a deep awakening, and then I use heartwave meditation for healing).

Overall I am surprised that no one seems to be experimenting with binaural sounds during trips. 

I will add the Wim hof method (breathing exercice + cold showers) is great during trips. 

Wish you the best :)

22 hours ago, knakoo said:

You could try this binaural sounds during your next LSD trip.

@knakoo Thankyou, I will surely try this during my next trip. I heard the samples of both the tracks & found them very meditative.  

22 hours ago, knakoo said:

I also had very powerful healing experiences and heart openings using this track https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/heartwave-meditation/ Like the last one happened 2-3 months ago and I have been crying and bawling every day since (if I am in public I just yawn very hard). Sometimes for 1-2 hours non stop. It's like my all body contracts and trauma gets out. I feel so peaceful now :)

Wow that's wonderful. Do you use this for regular meditation also, when you aren't tripping? 

@Harsh Bagdia Yeah I listen to the Infinity track once or twice most days and heartwave meditation from time to time.

I think it takes some practice to really get the most out of the Infinity track, so that your mind gets used to going into lambda brainwaves. The "song of infinity" track last one hour and the magic happens in the last 20 min, when you get into the Lambda frequencies.

I should add that when I listen to it, I am focusing my awareness on a small bubble close to my head that feels very good. When I stay focused on that spot it grows until it's huge and feels amazing. When I take a good dose of LSD this process is unbelievably ecstatic. It's almost too much ecstasy sometimes. My guess is that I am stimulating the pineal gland by focusing my awareness on itself.