Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebec

Open Mindedness challenged

3 posts in this topic

I’ve been ‘in the game’ for self-actualizing for a long time. I consider myself through all this, a very open minded person (I have learn my skills from the best and I’m still learning, thanks Leo for being such a great teacher ☺️).

BUT... today my open mindedness got challenged for the first time in a long while, my mind is not willing to accept this. Please give me your thoughs on this video: 

And then my question, please contribute your open mindedness challenge video’s. I’m curious what your struggles with open mindedness are. Maybe there’s more which will push me into becoming more open minded. 

I'm open minded to fat, thin, homeless, jobless, ugly, shy, introvert, old, awkward, unsexy, blue, red, purple, orange, turquoise, all races, all countries, all cultures,  all religions, all sorts of people.  

I wish all the people on the forum were also like this so we could all live in peace and harmony on this planet and not have to deal with judgemental and racist bullshit from people. 

Now I don't have any video that challenges me. 

I don't know if I'm the only one. 

Be open minded and accept all people with all differences. All humans are equal. Nobody deserves to be treated with closed mindedness. Trying placing yourself in the shoes of the people you have come to demonize. It's not them. It's your own shadow and bias that makes you prejudiced towards them. 

You can't be spiritual without being loving. 

You can't play God if you can't love everyone. 

A lot of the closed mindedness that you see is just egoic games, narcissism, stupid pathetic politics of humanity. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Rebec I just struggled with one open mindedness issue.

My girlfriend put off her last seen  status on what's app and I just resisted it like anything, I was lucky enough to realise it but after we already fought over it.. 

But yea we have to keep working on our selves in this self actualizing game

Edited by Elton