sure

please share with me your go to's when your brain rewire itself

30 posts in this topic

hey actualizers how are you doing i hope you doing good collectivelly !

i'm looking for ways to help my brain rewire itself quickly and safely without any setbacks 

please share with me your insights hopefully you'll put ones from your direct experience

thanks. 

@sure Sorry if my answer is short, can’t type a lot now. I would study neuroplasticity and everything that pertains to this topic. Watching my fav psychiatrist and he says that you need more than 21 day to rewire your brain because habits are not some separate activities, they are your life style. Want to change your habit, start working on everything that is associated with that habit and rearrange your entire life setting. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 hours ago, sure said:

i'm looking for ways to help my brain rewire itself quickly and safely without any setbacks 

Also, when trying to change the neuron connections in your brain prepare yourself for the storm as your brain will find any excuse and will be repulsive to any change. It is not inherently in its nature. Quickly and safely? Hm...it will take time. It all depends on your situation and motivation. Some people use hypnosis, some affirmations, meditation for sure....raising awareness should help as well, but it is rather a gradual process. 

Why would you want to rewire your brain?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Galyna yeah i agree but you know sometimes you just wanna take time off and do sth i don't know like plant a tree or play a video game something along these lines .

i'm not talking about the contraction mode i talk about the expansion mode. what do you do ? during the expansion mode when you done your consciousness work and you're tired and you feel that you need a break not to regress but to let things you did to flourish 

@sure Oh my...well thanks for your comment.

So this spring I was so aware that it started to pressure me. I could not handle it. I was observing my emotions all the time. I thought I was going insane. It triggered depression, was too much to handle, plus Covid and inability to travel. All my flights were cancelled. Every little detail added to the pot.

Then my friends offered a trip. We went on a trip and I lost my awareness, thanks to God. I have forgotten about enlightenment. Then returned back home and went on another trip with the same group of friends again. Returned back home so positive, like I am unstoppable. What helps me to recharge? Well, my university, homework, exercising, travelling, watching YouTube videos about diet, nutrition, make up and fashion. I do not play video games and never did. Arranging dinners at my house where we drink wine and discuss shallow problems with my girl-friends and my guy friends. And definitely meeting new people. I love it. I am very sociable, can not live without interactions. But this should be limited too. I can not have too much of it. Maybe once in a month.. Then, when I am sick of it, I start to search again, looking for new insights. Man! I love to talk to high conscious people, I see it as a growth. So we set up a session with them and then I receive a lot of insights. It helps me to change in a positive way.

@sure can you be more specific about how you want to rewire your brain? What do you want to change, a behaviour, a belief, a tendency, a habit, your self?

@Spaceofawareness it's not about the how, when you break a pattern it go on an extinction burst.

i'm talking about the coping part until you achieve permanency until you come down and the new healthy pattern if you will take its place.

what helps you ? if you know what i'm talking about.

@Galyna good for you galyna well don't overdo it make room for other things expand your vision make friends with new people be healthy that's your charger. 

watch out for traps and addictions you don't wanna be dependant on anything external for your happiness [you can't catch a fantom ] 

rise your consciousness and mindfulness skills train yourself to be present [your sense of importance should be coming from these not from doings but from being present and mindfull of your thoughts emotions ...what happening around you and being calm at the same time.]

11 hours ago, sure said:

@Spaceofawareness it's not about the how, when you break a pattern it go on an extinction burst.

i'm talking about the coping part until you achieve permanency until you come down and the new healthy pattern if you will take its place.

what helps you ? if you know what i'm talking about.

I think mindfulness and self inquiry is a good path if you want to change aspects of your behaviour, it will happen of its own accord due to the living from presence not ego, the ego is the source of bad habits so naturally when you no longer embody the ego all of its negative tendencies will be very clear to see and with detachment, easy enough to drop. The hard part is to not let the ego regain control.

13 hours ago, sure said:

watch out for traps and addictions you don't wanna be dependant on anything external for your happiness [you can't catch a fantom ] 

? sugar is my biggest addiction, working on it, trying to eat 86% dark chocolate. Wish I would give up this drug for the rest of my life, but it is hard. I want a candy sometimes. Scientists have already claimed it a soft drug that kills you slowly, however due to financial gain public officials are not ready to acknowledge it. 

@sure yeah, but sounds like you know this already.

i would say these are the least violent ways to change habits and behaviours, by simply pulling the source out at the root.

other ways can be more cognitively behavioural therapies, but these tend to be rather ego based and requiring force of will, or conceptual blackmail.

@Galyna Don't give up hope. I tricked myself into giving up all sugars and stimulants when I started believing that it was slowing down my meditation gains. It's kinda true though.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Galyna Don't give up hope. I tricked myself into giving up all sugars and stimulants when I started believing that it was slowing down my meditation gains. It's kinda true though.

Thank you for your supporting words. 

To be honest I've come to the conclusion in my life that hope is the last resort I want to rely. Hope is an indefinite state. I want some results. 

:) 

Edited by Galyna

@sure Hardcore Zazen practices. Everyday. It won't be easy, specially when you start to notice all sorts of backlashes.

unborn Truth

Learn the basic anatomy of the brain and nervous system.

Edited by h inandout

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@sure Hardcore Zazen practices. Everyday. It won't be easy, specially when you start to notice all sorts of backlashes.

What counts as “hardcore”? 

The main topic has been derailed again. 
I wish we could share some knowledge or resources about neuroplasticity. I need to rewire my brain to get rid of minor addictions and coping mechanism. 

Edited by Galyna

Kundalini awakening

Integrating trauma

Genesis 27:27-29