Mystica45

Love doesnt exist

27 posts in this topic

Where is this love you are talking about? Is it flowing all around us? Lol. Debunked.

Hehe yes. But from that perspective, should we really claim it doesn't exist? No need to create these theories.

@Seraphim yes, but what i am teying to say is that the entire philosophy of this channel is completely bonkers lol cuz ppl are having sensual experiences thinking it's enlightenment

Love is a projection of the imagination and therefore you can say everything is love, even murder, which is obviously complete delusion 

The fact is these ppl are taking hallucinogens which physicaly alter their brains and then they DENY that the physical world exists. How convenient, huh?

And there is always some sort of a convoluted story behind the whole thing:

"You are God and you are imagining me!" "I raped someone, but hey, its infinite goodness! " 

And srsly like wtf is this philosophy even? It's like a 5 year old kid making up stories lmao, i have a 2 year old cousin and the shit that ppl spew around here is no different...

You chose to come here, you will keep reincarnating .. geez

And then i really dont know, do ppl really believe that Leo flew around pregnant women's fetuses and blessed their fetuses? This is just more proof of how deeply a person who is gullible can be brainwashed

And srsly... Show me one person who can demonstrate this "infinite Love". Not one. Its a fantasy

love is a name given to all that is.

love is what all of this is made out of

we can call is super-pixels instead of love

or god

or sand

so it doesn't exist as a thing itself, but it is what all things are made out of

like clay. there are objects made out of clay... but there's no "object" so to speak that we would point to and call clay.

@Mystica45

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad.

@SoonHei do you believe that Leo flew around to every woman and blessed their fetus and do you believe that Leo can cure Corona virus? - just curious

@Mystica45 Be mindful of how you interact with others on the forum. It is ok to disagree with others and give constructive criticism, yet trolling is against forum guidelines.

4 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

Those who are grown up can see right through your BS 

I  am only 17 lol.

@Serotoninluv ok, will tone it down, but like i said, it doesnt matter what i say, ppl will just gaslight me and spew metaphysical concepts in my face 

13 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@Serotoninluv no. Those who are grown up can see right through your BS 

Look at you don’t believe in love. Even your words describe that you are suffering because of lack of love. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Mystica45 not leo silly! 

leo is just a sandcastle, just like soonhei and mystica45

sandcastles are just one and unique

it is the sand (love/god) which is everywhere, and everything

and yeah - i've seen some sandstorms in my time, so the sand can certainly go from one fetus to the next and bless it from within. sand's already everywhere bruhhh, you just got some in your eye, dust it out

@Peo 17? bruh...

you da real MVP xoxo

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@James123 excuse me?..do you know anything about me? I spent years being showered by the "love of God" as a Christian mystic.

Thankfully i woke up out of that nonsense

@SoonHei ok so, you do believe Leo can cure Corona virus. Interesting. 

Look, i'm just offering a very simple observation that can be proved by using common sense. Leo said he can cure it - he didnt. Common sense tells me he is full of it. You somehow need to create complex word salads and explain my common sense away

28 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@Seraphim The fact is these ppl are taking hallucinogens which physicaly alter their brains and then they DENY that the physical world exists. How convenient, huh?

Yes, some people in the non-duality communities have this neo-advaita-rhetoric that makes no sense, they are basically just nihilists or mind-dwellers. They think denying that they are the body makes them free but it's just a belief-system, not an actual transformation. I'm not bothered by them though, and I'm glad there are some people on this forum who have genuinely awakened.

You dont need a psychedelic or drug to realize reality isnt made of material nor to see how love imbues all of existence but yes, for someone who isnt serious about pursuing awaking this will all sound crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@SoonHei ok so, you do believe Leo can cure Corona virus. Interesting. 

Look, i'm just offering a very simple observation that can be proved by using common sense. Leo said he can cure it - he didnt. Common sense tells me he is full of it. You somehow need to create complex word salads and explain my common sense away

No. I dont believe leo can cure corona virus. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

20 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@Serotoninluv ok, will tone it down, but like i said, it doesnt matter what i say, ppl will just gaslight me and spew metaphysical concepts in my face 

From a rational perspective, much of what is written on the forum is irrational nonsense and impractical. 

A rational filter of interpretation can be very useful in some contexts, yet it can also create distortions in other contexts. 

As well, keep in mind that there are a range of developmental levels on the forum.