Cocolove

London Real movie is amazing!

10 posts in this topic

I'm not a follower of this guy, but he seemed alright so I started to watch the movie. I know he had some stuff going on with David Icke but from this movie it seems he is actually a pretty good person who cares about the environment(a major theme of this movie, along with ayahuasca) a lot.

I cried many times so I wanted to share it. As you can see by the thumbnail, lots of great voices. Dan Pena and Jordan Peterson narratives were not the thesis of this movie, but actually Pena was used as contrast. 

Edit: not sure what the deal with this Dan Pena guy is. Aapparently he has 50 billion dollars.

Edited by Cocolove

On 25.5.2020 at 8:08 PM, Cocolove said:

Edit: not sure what the deal with this Dan Pena guy is. Aapparently he has 50 billion dollars.

Don't know either, but he sure looks and sounds like the hyper stage orange macho twin brother of Anthony Hopkins, lol.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

A well made documentary. Thanks for sharing :)

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

3 hours ago, Consept said:

This guy has regressed majorly, he basically scammed his followers out of a £1. 5million for a 'digital freedom platform' after his David Icke interview got 'banned'. 

I kinda want to watch the doc but I can't take him seriously after seeing what I've seen of him recently 

can you elaborate, i follow his channel but i don't really watch much of his videos, all i saw was him bitching about this interview being shutdown in all platforms. 

Rebel Wisdom (a fantastic Youtube channel) posted a great little video exploring the moral complexity of it (there are two follow up videos on his page).

I think the Brian Rose case speaks to the duplicity of humanity.  People aren't purely good or bad.  Brian has shown some good intentions at times, but lately it's clear he's been exploiting the censorship situation for profit.  Brian Rose is undoubtedly a money driven person.  He's put profits above all else.  I'm sure he has some noble values too, but money is trumping them all right now.

He uses every trick in the book to manipulate and exploit his viewers.  Far too many to point out, the guy is as sleazy as they come.

@Recursoinominado

The rebel wisdom video posted by @Jude_ is the best take on it. The doc is probably honest I don't know, but he has let this money making Dan Pena inspired side of him take over. He's exploited his followers and conspiracy theorists into donating money behind a claim of free speech against YouTube. Also during him being looked at more closely because of what he's been doing, it's come to light his courses have been a borderline scam, with many complaints and people have attempted to take him up on the money back offer only to be denied and have to go to their card companies.

It's actually an incredible saga that's played out, with great debates on free speech and big tech. I think Rose really took on this unhealthy orange mindset at some point which is a shame as he had a lot of positives in terms of growth. Hopefully for him he learns from it when this all inevitably blows up in his face 

6 hours ago, Consept said:

This guy has regressed majorly, he basically scammed his followers out of a £1. 5million for a 'digital freedom platform' after his David Icke interview got 'banned'. 

I kinda want to watch the doc but I can't take him seriously after seeing what I've seen of him recently 

yeah he took a 180 and went way down hill during the initial rise of COVID. guess there is more money to be made collaborating with Info Wars and Alex Jones instead of interviewing Sadhguru and Wim Hof. It's a shame cause he had some good guests on in the pasts but I've unsubbed since. 

Edited by Lyubov

He's definitely got 2 sides to him that he's fighting with. The business materialist side and the spiritual side. The business side has completely taken over him since  the David Icke interview, nevertheless this is a very good documentary.

I just checked his channel and he did another interview with the alt-right group leader of Turning Point USA. If you told me who his target audience would be now compared to a year ago I would of been shocked.