Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raphaelbaumann

Question Regarding Infinite Consciousness

34 posts in this topic

Hello

I'm pretty well anchored in nothingness. I am fully aware that everything I have experienced takes place in nothingness and that I am that nothingness.

But how can you realise that my brother, for example, is also in the same shared nothingness? Because it feels like I am only aware of the dream of this body-mind-world phenomenon. However, I assume that there are an infinite number of dreams and that nothingness is also aware of my brother's feelings.

How did you realise nothingness as that that is absolutely aware of all possible phenomena and not just the "reality" of a single body mind world? 

The easy solution here is to take a psychedelic and let it show you.

You need a new awakening on the nature of what "other" is. Your awakening is very far from complete. You have not yet realized that the self/other distinction is imaginary.

Your bother is you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

However, I assume that there are an infinite number of dreams and that nothingness is also aware of my brother's feelings.

This is not a safe assumption.

Good answer Leo. I had that experience of nothingness for a year, and I felt a sense of duality in that state.

Nothingness can change into "everything is me", and then the question would be answered.

@raphaelbaumann  sounds like you've already had some pretty clear direct experiences...

What exactly are you looking for?

Take a look around your house, take a look outside, walk down the sidewalk, go into a grocery store.... aren't you aware while you do these things?

There isn't a vast mystical realm where you become an all-knowing entity or presence or something like that... that's an unrealistic expectation occurring within the dream of the separate individual. It's Maya illusion of the self...

All there is is what's happening...

All there is is THIS...

When one is asleep the experience of THIS feels personal, it's all about the ME, there's a story and everything has meaning purpose and value.

When one is awake there's just THIS without a story attached to it... it's indescribably perfect whole and complete..❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You need a new awakening on the nature of what "other" is. Your awakening is very far from complete. You have not yet realized that the self/other distinction is imaginary.

Your bother is you.

I am aware that the self-other distinction is imaginary and I am also aware that all i know of my brother is me and yes I would totally agree that my awakening is very far from complete. 

I am aware that my ego takes place exactly like my brother in me and everything else that is currently in my direct experience.
However, I am aware of this direct experience and not all of the direct experiences. I assume that you have a direct experience too . And I'm looking forward to realise that the "Nothingness" in which my experience occurs , is the Nothingness where everything occurs (my dogs sensations etc.) and not just this experience right now. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your bother is you.

You lately always just say "just take a Psychedelic" like everybody is ready to get his paradigm shattered in a couple of hours LOL

27 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

I am aware that the self-other distinction is imaginary.

No you aren't.

However, I am aware of this direct experience and not all of the direct experiences. I assume that you have a direct experience too .

You don't realize how deep this goes yet.

There is no direct experience of others.

And I'm looking forward to realise that the "Nothingness" in which my experience occurs

That's your mistake. You are looking for what you think is true, not what is actaul.

Drop you ideas of awakening/truth.

Look at what is actual.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

@raphaelbaumann  sounds like you've already had some pretty clear direct experiences...

What exactly are you looking for?

Take a look around your house, take a look outside, walk down the sidewalk, go into a grocery store.... aren't you aware while you do these things?

There isn't a vast mystical realm where you become an all-knowing entity or presence or something like that... that's an unrealistic expectation occurring within the dream of the separate individual. It's Maya illusion of the self...

All there is is what's happening...

All there is is THIS...

When one is asleep the experience of THIS feels personal, it's all about the ME, there's a story and everything has meaning purpose and value.

When one is awake there's just THIS without a story attached to it... it's indescribably perfect whole and complete..❤

@VeganAwake

wait I explain briefly where I am:

for the past 18 years i thought that i was person A and interacted with person B, for example.
A short time ago I realized that I was never person A but the nothingness in which it all takes place.

This leaves me with the realization that person A and person B are part of the dream.

I, as awareness, am currently only aware of person A's thoughts. I am now trying to understand how consciousness is also aware of person B's thought. :-)

That's your mistake. You are looking for what you think is true, not what is actaul.

yes that is quite necessary for me. 

Edited by raphaelbaumann

No you aren't [aware that the self-other distinction is imaginary]

You are looking for what you think is true, not what is actaul.

Look at what is actual.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

Believe nothing Leo says. Believe nobody here. Do not believe anything. Do the practices and be real. Hold what Leo says as a hypothesis to be proven or disproven

Edited by Aaron p

49 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

@VeganAwake

wait I explain briefly where I am:

for the past 18 years i thought that i was person A and interacted with person B, for example.
A short time ago I realized that I was never person A but the nothingness in which it all takes place.

This leaves me with the realization that person A and person B are part of the dream.

I, as awareness, am currently only aware of person A's thoughts. I am now trying to understand how consciousness is also aware of person B's thought. :-)

You will never be able to know person B's thoughts because that particular human body/mind has its own conditioning...

For example person B's body has had different experiences which can create different thoughts to arise. If person B was abused or spoiled or whatever, it will create a different experience there. 

Of course that's just identification with the mind as the self. 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

You will never be able to know person B's thoughts because that particular human body/mind has its own conditioning...

Of course but you can go so deep until you realize that it was always you! That you were always god experiencing all thoughts. Leo for example has gone so deep until he realized that he was the full godhead. With this contribution I wanted to find people who realized infinite consciousness. 

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You lately always just say "just take a Psychedelic" like everybody is ready to get his paradigm shattered in a couple of hours LOL

They have all the teachings available to them here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

For example person B's body has had different experiences which can create different thoughts to arise. If person B was abused or spoiled or whatever, it will create a different experience there. 

Of course that's just identification with the mind as the self. 

It's all you.  That is just in your mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Well, I'm tired of methods that needlessly take years.

Why not do what is proven to work?

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why not do what is proven to work?

Proven to whom exactly? You? Even if you say you are awake, who else is there to confirm that? That's all taken on faith by the quality of the marketing you make.

Regardless of all that, even if we assume that you're awake, most people who take psychedelics aren't awake and will never become awake. The exception is not the rule, obviously.

@raphaelbaumann You're demanding to experience your brother's life, but that's not how it works. Direct awareness of your experience does not say anything about your brother's experience. Your brother, right now, is your thoughts of him. When you meet him, he's the body and voices you experience alongside the thoughts. Your brother is himself, like you are, without distinctions. God.

Edited by The observer

3 minutes ago, The observer said:

Proven to whom exactly? You? Even if you say you are awake, who else is there to confirm that? That's all taken on faith by the quality of the marketing you make.

Regardless of all that, even if we assume that you're awake, most people who take psychedelics aren't awake and will never become awake. The exception is not the rule, obviously.

Read the OP to get the context of this thread and my response.

All I said here is that a psychedelic can quickly clear up the OP's question. And that is true.

@Leo Gura Problem with psychedelics is that they are not safe for everyone and even when you have no mental illness history in your family, you may still be predisposed to it, you never know. At this point, I've seen 8+ reports of people really fucking themselves up through the use of psychedelics and I'm not talking merely about some very bad trip but a real mental illness that either causes somebody to commit suicide or takes years to recover from and in some cases they never recover. Even something as light as weed can cause years of serious problems if you're unlucky.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

OP is already far along on "the path", psychedelics won't hurt him.

I was at the exact same place, and all it took for me to know was Ayahuasca.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions