Rasheed

Mike Tyson's come back to professional boxing, 5-MeO did not work?

39 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Tyson lost all his millions long ago. I think he went bankrupt.

Oh yeahhh, I forgot about that.

But that's not the main reason I think he wants to fight.

I think he wants to fight again to recapture some of his former glory and have a sense of purpose.

One of the worst things is to be a world champion where everyone loves you for your talent, and then not being able to do that any more. It's a huge downer to lose one's purpose and become a useless old has-been.

If I couldn't shoot any more videos tomorrow, it would be really sad because I invested so much effort to build up that talent and it gives me a sense of significance. But for Mike it's much worse than it would be for me, because I always have awakening I can find refuge in while he does not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He's at least aware of his spiritual path so he will be set with another 20 million or so to continue comfortably on it when he literally can't physically box anymore 

14 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

He's at least aware of his spiritual path so he will be set with another 20 million or so to continue comfortably on it when he literally can't physically box anymore 

It's not about the money, it's about the sense of being significant.

Getting $20 mil and then being useless again will just make him depressed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mike Tyson in his prime was really a human pit-bull, just pure animalistic brutality, and aggression. I wonder what his natural testosterone levels where lol

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not about the money, it's about the sense of being significant.

Getting $20 mil and then being useless again will just make him depressed.

which will lead him to seek. suffering makes good wood for fueling the fires of seeking. 

Whatever happened to Mike's Mystery Team business?

He hasn't yet responded to the note I sent him via carrier pigeon. I need someone to investigate the strange noises I keep hearing in my attic.

Or maybe I should just spend less time watching adult cartoons.

I would argue it has worked. He got rid of his addictions, lost his self-destructive behaviour and started to live on purpose again. 

Mike-Tyson-transformation-1.jpg

Whenever I hear stories about ol 'Mike doing (5 Meo) DMT, I always wonder... who on earth is the guy that has the balls of steel to trip sit Mike fucking Tyson?! Man, I wouldn't want to be in the same city at the moment that this monstrous mutation of a man loses his mind on DMT --- let alone in the same room!

Why so serious?

Can we all just appreciate that he's coming back to boxing, instead of judging him for it?

Pretty sure he's doing the event for charity, so not that egotistical in my eyes.

The ego still has a function - the key is to not be its bitch.

He seems way more down to earth and present in his podcasts post 5-meo, so it must have done something.

Yeah, he def has changed and grown in a positive direction for himself. It's quite apparent. 

I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit, he's quite a deep guy I think, he had a hard upbringing and subsequent career and some how came out the other side of it a relatively actualised person. 

He's spoken about how he was an animal during his boxing days and he has a detachment from who he was. I don't think it's about reclaiming glory and trying to be relevant, he seems content with his family and his podcast. I would recommend watching his documentary, very interesting. Check out this vid of him talking about dmt 

@Consept

Whats the documentary called?

I’d would never of thought Tyson would become the guy he is today,  so absolute major props to the man, he’s lived an incredible life

And he’s smoking that good old DMT

Edited by IJB063

2 hours ago, IJB063 said:

I don’t use these words lightly... but this video right here is a true work of genius. :DxD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus

Hitler took the DMT

Mao took the DMT

Stalin took the DMT

Tyson took the DMT
The

D

The

D

The

DMT

@IJB063 I only wish that they had made the track in true Psytrance Techno style. Man, this thing could’ve been an instant club classic for the ages!

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, IJB063 said:

Whats the documentary called?

I’d would never of thought Tyson would become the guy he is today,  so absolute major props to the man, he’s lived an incredible life

And he’s smoking that good old DMT

Its just called 'Tyson', its was shot in 2009 so maybe pre-dmt Tyson, but still shows his growth. His life is fascinating, i dont think many people would have come through the other side if they had his upbringing. This is the doc on Amazon prime if you got it - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tyson-Movie-Mike/dp/B00ESQCP78 

Couple other bits -

@Consept

Cheers bud

Yeah I got amazon prime 

Ill watch it later in the week

Already listened to the JRE podcast

If you like JRE, Mike had Joey Diaz on a whole back

Legendary