Rasheed

Mike Tyson's come back to professional boxing, 5-MeO did not work?

39 posts in this topic

Mike Tyson, is coming back to professional boxing. Does this mean, 5-MeO did not work for him or, maybe, he will be entirely different person in there? Tyson 2.0. 

Sometimes I wonder, what if Tyson did 5-Meo when he was in his prime,what then? If boxing was really true his passion, he would be even better, because main reason he lost his 1st fight was him being undisciplined outside his work.

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed

What does 5-meo have to do with Mike boxing?

Of course he’ll be different the mans now in his 50s

This is what Mike knows is boxing

Its not surprising that he wants to get back into it

7 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Rasheed

What does 5-meo have to do with Mike boxing?

Of course he’ll be different the mans now in his 50s

This is what Mike knows is boxing

Its not surprising that he wants to get back into it

EGO. Mike Tyson as he says, had huge ego, which helped him to become heavyweight world champion. Are you a combat sports fan?

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Rasheed

You need EGO to be the best heavy weight boxer the world has ever known

8 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Rasheed

You need EGO to be the best heavy weight boxer the world has ever known

You answered your own question. This is why, I am talking about 5-meo

You expect one 5-MeO trip to turn an animal into a God?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Thats racist of you Leo to imply that just because Mike Tyson’s black that’s he a animal

Im joking

plz no ban 

Also Mike Tyson is a GOD, and never forget it, or he rip your ear off

Edited by IJB063

He might forcibly fornicate with you

Note -

I am joking

I do not think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington 

Or maybe Mike did

JK

New reply cause I was on the YouTube’s and Rogan just had a podcast with Keven Hart and it’s linked here if you’re interested @Rasheed

It depends on if you yourself have had 5-Meo-DMT or some other psychedelic, to answer this question yourself. Depending on your subconscious mind, brain chemistry, upbringing, culture, neuro-musculature development (training, skill application, habitual behavior...), and many other factors, means that taking the most powerful psychedelic to date or another psychedelic may or may not result in an immediate change in behavior or in purpose.

Also, I don't know enough to say what his potential is or his potential life purpose later in life would be, but I know enough to say he has a mental disorder known as bipolar disorder, if I'm not mistaken, and I've seen him enough to say he's skillful in boxing. These factors may have influenced his decision to take up boxing, and not take on a similar or different career or field to master.

@Rasheed He probably has a love-hate relationship with boxing, and in whatever way he's come full circle to boxing again, but in his own terms and different this time. He had to traverse the entire circle though, it was necessary. Even if he attributes boxing to much of his spiritual dysfunction in the past, perhaps that dysfunction was a perversion of something pure which he has rediscovered. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

You don´t take 5-MeO and then become perfect for the rest of your life. This is not how it works.

I wrote this because Mike talked about ego and his psychedelic experiences, and how it changed him. Now, this is like it got reversed. Maybe he is experiencing strong ego backlash, and that's wht he is coming back. Also, I think, he will approach it way differently, then he used to, because of 5-Meo.

5-Meo has nothing to do with it.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He could be out of money that's why 

It just goes to show how strong an existential force survival is. 

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

He could be out of money that's why 

Lol what?

Tyson lost all his millions long ago. I think he went bankrupt.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

apparently he is doing appearances on pro wrestling now too

EYzlQVXWsAMFWQG?format=jpg&name=large

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Tyson lost all his millions long ago. I think he went bankrupt.

Yes. That might be true.

He was a gambler and a drug addict.

Me on the road less traveled.