Verg0

My first few N,N-DMT experiences

4 posts in this topic

So I have finally been able to get my hands on some N,N-DMT and want to share my first few experiences. 

The first 3 attempts I tried vaping it with an oil pipe. Dosages ranged from 20mg to 50 mg. All I felt was a low body high, no visuals, nothing special. As the dose increased, the body sensations got stronger.

I guess my technique was quite bad and I burned some of the DMT and did not inhale deep enough. 

Because I did not want to waste more DMT, I decided to order the Mighty-Vaporizer from Storz& Bickel. I saw some good reviews and thought it would work way better for me, because I don´t have such strong lungs. And it did.

I started with 40mg, set the temperature at 180°C and took 3 big tokes. The vapor was really pleasant and smooth to inhale. I felt this body high again but 1000x stronger than the last time. Still no visuals or insights. Still in my room.

1-2 hours later I put another 65mg in the Mighty and inhaled 3 times. Now I heard a light tingeling in my ears, and felt a very high vibration energy.  It was even hard to take the third toke and my body was shaking and vibrating like crazy. Nothing unpleasant but nothing pleasant either. I laid back and was very very slightly introdcued into some kind of "space", but it was a very short experience. 

1-2 hours later I tried it again with another 40mg. Kind of the same results but a little bit stronger.

I was happy about the progress but not quite satisfied or fascinated. So I tried it again a few days later. This time with 80mg in the Mighty. 

I took 3 big tokes and it shot me right out of my body into .... whatever that was xD 

First toke: Tingeling in the ears, weird feeling in the body 

Second toke: lights intensified, became more orange/yellow like and I saw some light patterns 

Third toke: I did not know where the vaporizor was anymore and was completely in another "space"

It´s very hard to describe these experiences, but there was a feeling of "Wow!". I lost the sense of time and asked myself: "Am I dreaming right now?"

It felt like a quick rolercoaster, but a very fast one :D But there were still very very little visuals in that "place", it was more like normal darkness with very distant shapes and patterns.  I came back and saw really beautiful shapes and geometry on the walls and laughed very loudly after I thought about what just happened. 

I found it quite interesting and wanted to take it further, because it definitely did not feel like a "breakthrough".

A few days later: Around 85mg in the Mighty.  --> Kind of a similar experience. My thoughts after i came back: "What just happened? I don´t know... It fades so fast. It feels kind of sacred, alien and mysterious, but I don´t know what to make of the experience. 

So I tried it again and again (3-4 times) over the course of a month or two. With dosages from 90-115mg. 

The results and conclusions were kind of the same every time.  For me it just feels so beyond ... I always got that feeling that I left my body and was going somewhere, but with very little/ near to no visuals (which I find kind of strange from what I´ve heard about NN-DMT), no entities and no special insights.  So I just don´t know what to take away or learn from it other than that I am not the body and that it is really fascinating that a substance can take you so far out of your ordinary reality so fast O.o  It´s quite interesting but for me it was nothing that changed my perspective radically and it is definetly not a fitting tool for this work. I guess I need to get my hands on some 5-MeO ;)

One day a friend of mine who in not really into psychedelics tried 30mg in the Mighty (he just took 1-3 very weak tokes) and was gone into elf-land, saw magical animals and talked to trees.(He had open eyes all  along and was in the forest, and I only experienced it with closed eyes in my bed). It´s really interesting how different DMT affects different people. 

My plans are to make changa and pharmahuasca, play around with mao inhibitors and try different vaping methods. What are your favorite/ most successful vaping methods for vaping DMT? And what do you guys think about my experinces?  Has anyone had similar ones? Any other tips? It´s really hard/impossible to describe these experiences but I tried my best. 

Forgive me for my not so perfect english-skills. 

Good experimenting. Thanks for reporting your results.

Yeah, it affects people differently. I definitely get a highly visionary vibe from DMT. But it's not just visuals, it's allows me to deeply contemplate reality and puts me into an instant nondual, God-mode state. It's like a more visionary and milder version of 5-MeO-DMT for me.

13 minutes ago, Verg0 said:

Mighty-Vaporizer from Storz& Bickel

Damn, that's one over-priced vape.

You can make standard 510 vape carts for about $20.

Experimenting with phramahuasca is probably your best bet.

Yeah, the problem with vaped DMT is that it doesn't last long enough to do serious work. And it's hard to breathe in enough of it. Stings the lungs like a bitch.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The thread above will answer most of the questions on NN-DMT.

From my experience i find a vape pen most effective way of vaporizing dmt although the vaporizer you have there should be gold.

@Leo Gura  Thanks for your reply!

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah  it affects people differently. I definitely get a highly visionary vibe from DMT. But it's not just visuals, it's allows me to deeply contemplate reality and puts me into an instant nondual, God-mode state. It's like a more visionary and milder version of 5-MeO-DMT for me.

Damn ... I find it really unfortunate that it doesn´t give me that visionary vibe and that it doesn´t put me even close to that God-state, but i guess that´s just the way it is :|

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Damn, that's one over-priced vape.

You can make standard 510 vape carts for about $20.

Definetly xD But I wanted to go with the best that´s out there. I guess I can use it for many different things in the future.

I´ll also try the vape pen. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Experimenting with phramahuasca is probably your best bet.

Yeah, the problem with vaped DMT is that it doesn't last long enough to do serious work. And it's hard to breathe in enough of it. Stings the lungs like a bitch.

Well thanks, than that will be my next experiment  ^_^ Have you ever tried phramahuasca?  

Yeah ... It´s really hard to inhale all that vapor... 

@karkaore

32 minutes ago, karkaore said:

The thread above will answer most of the questions on NN-DMT.

From my experience i find a vape pen most effective way of vaporizing dmt although the vaporizer you have there should be gold.

Thanks, read already through that :P

Soon I will see if there are differences for me with the Vape pen or the Mighty.