Shan

Trying to understand conflicting points from Leo on God.

10 posts in this topic

1. In one of the videos, Leo said god/ consciousness is something  that is exploring itself. The only way for god to be is to live through all possible combinations.
  2. In a video speaking about Karma he says the universe is pre-determined. Because of the actions and interactions from the past the future could be actually determined and we have no control of it. 

These seem opposing to each other, to me.  The god / conscious may not even have a time factor. It is intelligent and knows all possible outcomes. Then why explore itself ?

@Shan According to the channelings I've listened to, God did not bother with the details. There was simply the innocent desire to explore and so creation occurred, the slightly lower aspects like the Elohim and creator Gods and souls took care of the details. The highest aspect of God is like an innocent childlike being of pure love, it's a being beyond knowledge.

Edited by Seraphim

Hello seraphim thanks for your reply. But this sounds like your own belief and what Leo said is nothing like this. 

I am hoping someone who is familiar with his content can help clarify this specific question. Hi  @Leo Gura any inputs ?

@Seraphim just to clarify I really appreciate you answering but doesn't answer my question. 

In a certain sense God does not know itself until it has explored all of itself.

How can you know what games are in your video game collection unless you play them?

Knowing and Being are ONE.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Free will and predetermination depend on time lines to exist as theory or explanation. God is now, so God is both or neither. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 hours ago, Shan said:
  1.  Then why explore itself ?

As Leo said, Knowing = Being.

Is not that God wants to explore, is that the explority (the infinity being infinite) is something fundamental about it.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How can you know what games are in your video game collection unless you play them?

Can the collecion ever end? If its infinite?

Edited by Javfly33

If the universe and all beings in it are like the throwing of a dice, maybe god knows all the possible combinations, but not which outcomes will occur until they do occur. If potentiality or randomness is a real thing, maybe god can’t see past this. Future God might be aware of all possible outcomes of the universe, but not which one will happen.

Edited by Spaceofawareness

On 25/05/2020 at 7:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

Knowing and Being are ONE.

Grateful for Leo  and all others who tried to explain. Thanks. I think the penny dropped with this "Knowing and Being are ONE."

But its a hard concept to fully realise!

Just now, Shan said:

Grateful for Leo  and all others who tried to explain. Thanks. I think the penny dropped with this "Knowing and Being are ONE."

But its a hard concept to fully realise!

It is not a concept you realize. It is a truth you directly experience. Be aware of being aware.