Scholar

Can God love enough to endure Infinite Seperation?

123 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

ive done all of that and some more, what im trying to say id that a tree is a tree, a duck is a duck. Yes, the concept is not "the thing" but to claim you are not a human is absolute dissociation. A lot of ppl get stuck on this middle part of the path and tell everyone "i dont exist" and "im not a human" which shows they arent really "there yet"

Human, existing, non duality, you, me are all words or sounds. I dont see any differences when the dog barks. I am the moment, including the body. But when body dies i will be right here as nothing. 

22 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

sychedelics have absolutely zero to do with enlightenment. Deconstructing childhood trauma, yeah sure, but absolutely zero to do with the e-word

Even this sentence you can understand that you are god, because whatever you believe thats what you reality is. If you dont believe, psychedelics wont help you (even if you realized, you can not understand). You have to know what you are and believe that and do psychedelics. Thats the reason why i told you to meditate and contemplate. 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I Know I respect a lot the intensity of psychedelics and I don't know how my ego might be willing to surrender but I feel I am definitely reaching a ceiling with sober methods. 

I feel the fear of insanity is the one I'm more scared .

Of course ego is scared. Look at it, i am telling you that you are LOVE, infinite, me, god, everything and nothing. This is the best sentence that human being can hear. Nothing else. And you become completely selfless king as moment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Mystica45 I dislike Christians as much as you probably, but you're grasping at straws.

Lol :) hope when you are face to face with truth, your bonds will break up millions of pieces and you will keep continue to feel that everytime you say ME or (i dont like it as ME).  I wish you best luck brother :) you should have fun with your burger as much as now :) you will pay the price :) 

Edited by James123

@Leo Gura no Leo, you are complicating something that is extremely simple. You want it to be complicated and "deep" because you dont want the search to come to an end

@James123 am i the only one who sees this forum as a feedback of loop of craziness? I dont know how you call this in english but its like someone says something crazy and gets applauded by his/her members on the forum and then whenever someone like me who comes in and speaks simple, common sense stuff, gets looked at as the weird one?

Wtf is this shit hahahah absolute delusion.. everything you are saying is mere speculation, none of you know what happens after you die

44 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@James123 am i the only one who sees this forum as a feedback of loop of craziness? I dont know how you call this in english but its like someone says something crazy and gets applauded by his/her members on the forum and then whenever someone like me who comes in and speaks simple, common sense stuff, gets looked at as the weird one?

Wtf is this shit hahahah absolute delusion.. everything you are saying is mere speculation, none of you know what happens after you die

I believe this is you:

@Mystica45 Nah, it's not that you are weird. You are totally normal.

It's just that many has been were you are, held similar positions and backed off from them over-time.

Oh, and people use now words like Love a lot, because Leo's has explicated them in his videos, so people learn to use them. People's experience have not changed, it's just that they have now words to decribe experiences and insights they have had already.

Saying psychedelics have nothing to do with Enlightenment shows you haven't properly broken-through on any of them. I don't care about the rest, but I seriously encourage you to reconsider that opinion and give it a try. Something like a heroic dose of mushrooms or a proper dose of 5-MeO-DMT.

59 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

You dont need to believe in me. This is not about leo. You should check peter raltson, khrisnahamurti, osho, shadguru, rumi, papaji and ramana maharshi. But dont forget my words, you will need them to surrender when body dies :) Or If you got balls, just eat 10 gr dried shrooms in darkness and slient. And after talk to me :) good luck brother. 

@Girzo again, you dont know anything about me. Ive "broken thru" dozens of times, i can "merge myself with the divine" on demand, without drugs, but, so what? It has nothing to do with truth. It's a subjective hallucination. 

Thats why no awakened person will accept bullshit like 5Meo DMT LMAO Leo is so f*ing arrogant, he think "peter ralston doesnt wanna take 5meo cuz hes close minded", NO LEO ITS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT STUPID FUCKING FLEETING EXPERIENCES. 

Why do you guys attach such meaning to psychedelics delusional experiences? Serious question.

1 minute ago, Mystica45 said:

hy do you guys attach such meaning to psychedelics delusional experiences? Serious question.

Meditation breakthrough and psyhedelic breakthroughs results are same. Not even experience anymore , because i am. 

@James123 no no no, i dont care whether or not you break through via meditation or via drugs. Meditation also has nothing to do with awakening. Look at the buddhists on dharma overground and other such forums. They are absolutely delusional, narcissistic, sucking off buddha's dick and thinking they are enlightened because they do "vipassana meditation". 

17 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@James123 no no no, i dont care whether or not you break through via meditation or via drugs. Meditation also has nothing to do with awakening. Look at the buddhists on dharma overground and other such forums. They are absolutely delusional, narcissistic, sucking off buddha's dick and thinking they are enlightened because they do "vipassana meditation". 

Lol. How do you even know buddha was alive lol. Should i trust experience of 5,000 years ago or my direct infinite consciousness? Lol :) Additionally, buddha destroyed all his teachings. Because when he experience non duality Or Mahasamadhi this life is not even happening, it is staying at pure consciousness (you are too not aware), and whatever you do is perfect, even words are you, so you really dont need to learn anything, because you are everything as nothing, therefore you are not here and nothing to talk to except YOU and anything is inevitable :) good luck brother:))) 

@James123 did you read what i wrote... I hate the buddha, i hate christ, i hate mohammed, i despise all these idiots 

1 hour ago, Mystica45 said:

NO LEO ITS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT STUPID FUCKING FLEETING EXPERIENCES. 

You don't understand what 5-MeO-DMT is.

"Fleeting experiences" is your own ignorant projection. "Fleeting" is a relative notion of a timebound mind. 5-MeO-DMT is Eternal.

It is as Absolute Truth as truth can get.

If you don't understand that Truth = Love, you ain't awake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura well, the fact of the matter is that you are not in that "state" ATM most likely, so it was fleeting in that sense. 

@Mystica45 You seem to lack understanding of 5-meo. How many times have you used it and at what dosages? 

6 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@Leo Gura well, the fact of the matter is that you are not in that "state" ATM most likely, so it was fleeting in that sense. 

That is irrelvant. That's an evaluation you are making.

Total Awakeness can last 1 second or 1 century, it makes no difference from Truth's POV.

What's true is true regardless of how long you are aware of it or what state you are in. Truth and Love are identical whether you are aware of it or not.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Mystica45 said:

@James123 am i the only one who sees this forum as a feedback of loop of craziness? 

No.

But this energy could also be a sign of something positive. Who knows. 

2 hours ago, Mystica45 said:

@Girzo again, you dont know anything about me. Ive "broken thru" dozens of times, i can "merge myself with the divine" on demand, without drugs, but, so what? It has nothing to do with truth. It's a subjective hallucination. 

Thats why no awakened person will accept bullshit like 5Meo DMT LMAO Leo is so f*ing arrogant, he think "peter ralston doesnt wanna take 5meo cuz hes close minded", NO LEO ITS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT STUPID FUCKING FLEETING EXPERIENCES. 

Why do you guys attach such meaning to psychedelics delusional experiences? Serious question.

Wow, this is next-level defensiveness.

The claim, "I can merge myself with the divine on demand" has no credibility after so much egotism.

It's Love.

@Mystica45

Clearly you don’t know love, in all of it’s utter brutality.

don’t worry... you will get what you are after, god will clip you over the ear eventually... thus you will humbled.

The degree to which you are blind at the moment is troll like.

Do more psychedelics at a high dose. The best thing that could happen, is that you die. And the worst, you comeback down and claim its merely a subjective hallucination of the mind.