Scholar

Can God love enough to endure Infinite Seperation?

123 posts in this topic

@Mystica45 You're mistaking conditional love with unconditional love

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@James123 "love" is an experience within the thought structure. You can only experience the things you have knowledge of. Experience doesnt exist

2 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@James123 "love" is an experience within the thought structure. You can only experience the things you have knowledge of. Experience doesnt exist

No, you can only have knowledge of the things you can experience, and you are experience.

@Osaid unconditional love is a fantasy created by adult children who cannot accept reality for what it is

I lived with people who talked about "unconditional love" and took psychedelics etc.... They were no different than the average Joe 

Edited by Mystica45

12 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

Lol. :) you are too human brother :) thoughts are illusion . If you dont know that. Just try to learn first non duality and after write. Good luck.?  

Additionally, i am already it without any psychedelics. Just sit and be. You will become it. 

10 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

No, you can only have knowledge of the things you can experience, and you are experience.

Lol :) I directly experience infinite, love and nothingness. Which are all identical, and me. i become infinite as nothing and all.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 umm excuse me. Do you know anything about me? I studied non duality for years and came to found out that all so called "non dualists" were actually dualists. 

"You are too human"? I am a fucking human. You are as well. You're just lost in a spiritual story and are completely dissociated. That's why you have to keep READING BOOKS and listening to spiritual teachers etc. So that your delusional story gets reinforced and you can keep experiencing the same stuff over and over again

Edited by Mystica45

@Mystica45 You ain't awake.

When you truly awaken you will realize how profoundly wong you were.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@James123 umm excuse me. Do you know anything about me? I studied non duality for years and came to found out that all so called "non dualists" were actually dualists. 

"You are too human"? I am a fucking human. You are as well. You're just lost in a spiritual story and are completely dissociated. That's why you have to keep READING BOOKS and listening to spiritual teachers etc. So that your delusional story gets reinforced and you can keep experiencing the same stuff over and over again

Lol. I hit non duality with meditation 3 times and 1 time Mahasamadhi with meditation. Whatever you talking about just words, how can you trust the word, which is created by human being? How can you know words can represent the truth? Exploring can only be happing with direct experience. At least you know non duality, which is major advantage for you. Just stay still in silence and darkness, and meditate brother. Of course ego comes and goes but i am the moment. Search and discovery happens by ego. But i am already everything as nothing. I cant search anything, everything is me. Thats why stay still, and be. I am writing myself, talking to myself. Thats why all is one, one is all.

Edited by James123

@James123 "i hit nonduality 3 times with meditation". Lmao. Theres no way a person could tell themselves they were in a nondual state. Mahasamadhi? Again, lmao. The whole thing is predicated upon the fact that you're a soul.

@Leo Gura no, actually YOU are not "awake". You wouldnt talk about the shit that you do if you were and srsly do you not know that the stuff you are saying has been said ad nauseum in the 80s and the 90s in books like "law of one"/"ra material"? "We are one, we must align with god's will" blablabla

You are parroting nonsense Leo, at least i admit my shit, while you keep peddling it. And not only to yourself... But to others as well!! No different than Osho, that bastard who lived off of delusional hippies giving him money. 

And to say corona virus is love - again, children make up stories to explain the horror of reality away - which is what you are. And you even said you "could make it go away but you didnt because you realized it was love". Lol. And you blessed fetuses of pregnant women. Ahahah. Absolute DELUSION

Edited by Mystica45

41 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@Leo Gura 

The mind structure looks at nature and sees that it is a horror and thus creates the story of "everything being love" in order to cope with the harsh truth of it. I wanna see you look at a malnourished child in africa and tell him "it's all love". This "love" you feel is a projection of your imagination (it's very convenient how you say EVERYTHING is imagination - that way your metaphysicak stories can continue to exist)

Of course not under the eyes of a human. Under the eyes of a human that child represents cruelty and injustice. Represents that something is "inherently" bad about the world.

But notice that is only under the glasses of a human mind, which NEEDS to be reality a certain way.

I haven't yet realized this love Leo talks about, but I think this what is aboit. Unconditional love is the same as total free acceptance of Oneself. 

9 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

@James123

You wouldnt talk about the shit that you do if you were. 

What do you think Leo should talk about if he were awake? 

And also the 'horror' of reality you speak of is also a story. Horror is entirely subjective.

Why is reality filled with 'horror', in your view? 

Edited by Brenzo2

14 minutes ago, Mystica45 said:

i hit nonduality 3 times with meditation". Lmao. Theres no way a person could tell themselves they were in a nondual state. Mahasamadhi? Again, lmao. The whole thing is predicated upon the fact that you're a soul.

I just know that you are me, and i know you will suffer a lot when you experience so called death. I am just advising myself to not to go through from same illusion. I am not trying to convince you, just trying to help you brother. If you dont want to believe just dont. But dont forget these words because you will need it when you have experience of so called dying in order to surrender. Because, when your body dies, you will be right there but aware and you realize that your body is dead, but you are aware within ego consciousness. And you will suffer till surrender. Good luck

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

I just know that you are me, and i know you will suffer a lot when you experience so called death. I am just advising myself to not to go through from same illusion. I am not trying to convince you, just trying to help you brother. If you dont want to believe just dont. But dont forget these words because you will need it when you have experience of so called dying in order to surrender. Because, when your body dies, you will be right there but aware and you realize that your body is dead, but you are aware within ego consciousness. And you will suffer till surrender. Good luck

I'm interested in this. I feel right now in my life I am close to have a breakthrough, probably this year, I don't know if with psychedelics or not but but I can feel it, I feel i am close to a total realization, I know it's going to happen sooner or later. What do I need to know exactly so I can surrender better?

Edited by Javfly33

16 minutes ago, Brenzo2 said:

What do you think Leo should talk about if he were awake? 

And also the 'horror' of reality you speak of is also a story. Horror is entirely subjective.

Why is reality filled with 'horror', in your view? 

if evil is not exist, will there be any reason of goodness? It will be pointless. Opposite sides complete each other as 0. Such as adding infinite negative and positive numbers, or if cold is not exist you can never know the hot. Thats why god is everything as nothing. 

Edited by James123

@Brenzo2 if he was awake he would shut up. of that you can be certain. Instead, he thinks he has "the way" and looks down at ppl who tell him otherwise. Again, no different than the Christians from my past "Oh brother, i will pray for you!! The devil has got you!!" Why the fuck do these ppl wanna pray for me? Anyways, i digress..

Yes, its subjective but what Leo is trying to do is to take away his own AND HIS FOLLOWERS' humanity by turning them into dissociated freaks of "infinite love consciousness". The fact is that biological beings empathize with each other because that's how we're wired. For whatever reason, Leo thinks "enlightenment" is about transcending the laws of nature and materialize stuff out of thin air, which he himself has proven he CANNOT DO. Ever heard of SaiBaba, the guru who claimed he could materialize gold? He got exposed as a fraud. Bentinho massaro, who claimed he could levitate? Utterly debunked. 

All these ppl just talk about infinite love blablabla but can never EVER show it to ppl around them. Why not? Because its a fantasy. Somehow ppl fall for it, i dont know

The mind control of spirituality and religion goes deep and ppl cant see through it because they are in such a deep dissociated trance.

I know, when i was a christian, i couldnt see beyond my crazy beliefs. It took some time to deprogram myself, but when i did i was like "huh, i was CRAZY!!!"

Maybe something similar happens to Leo, but i doubt it

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I'm interested in this. I feel right now in my life I am close to have a breakthrough, probably this year, I don't know if with psychedelics or not but but I can feel it, I feel i am close to a total realization, I know it's going to happen sooner or later. What do I need to know exactly so I can surrender better?

I believe, having a knowledge of non duality is a major advantage for you. If you need to learn anything extra just search for it and study (which is contemplating). Surrendering is associated with thoughts. You must decrease your thoughts in order to surrender. We are human and alive just because of our thoughts. Can you imagine if you forget everything now, can you still be a human? 

Psychedelics can definitely help, however, first 1 year every day 1 hour meditation and contemplating will be major key. I don’t recommend psychedelics right away. Running before walking can paralysis your leg and you can never run again. You must be ready for psychedelics, if you are not, neither you wont be able to understand the trip and let go, and you could have major trauma and completely give up the path. 

Edited by James123

@James123 ive done all of that and some more, what im trying to say id that a tree is a tree, a duck is a duck. Yes, the concept is not "the thing" but to claim you are not a human is absolute dissociation. A lot of ppl get stuck on this middle part of the path and tell everyone "i dont exist" and "im not a human" which shows they arent really "there yet"

Psychedelics have absolutely zero to do with enlightenment. Deconstructing childhood trauma, yeah sure, but absolutely zero to do with the e-word

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

I believe, having a knowledge of non duality is a major advantage for you. If you need to learn anything extra just search for it and study (which is contemplating). Surrendering is associated with thoughts. You must decrease your thoughts in order to surrender. We are human and alive just because of our thoughts. Can you imagine if you forget everything now, can you still be a human? 

Psychedelics can definitely help, however, first 1 year every day 1 hour meditation and contemplating will be major key. I don’t recommend psychedelics right away. Running before walking can paralysis your leg and you can never run again. You must be ready for psychedelics, if you are not, neither you wont be able to understand the trip and let go, and you could have major trauma and completely give up the path. 

I Know I respect a lot the intensity of psychedelics and I don't know how my ego might be willing to surrender but I feel I am definitely reaching a ceiling with sober methods. 

I feel the fear of insanity is the one I'm more scared .

@Mystica45 Sounds like you got too much Jed McKenna up your butt. Sad.

Your bullshit won't fly here. You have no idea how deep all this goes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.