Red-White-Light

Can someone explain the Trinity from a non-dual pespective.

25 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

].jpg

The trinity is most likely an error, the early fathers of the church have made.

Jesus said, "the father and i are one". And there is the holy spirit which is somehow related to God.

So the catholic church made those three a singular entity.

But Jesus actually said something else:

30 I and the Father are one.” 31 At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him. 32 But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?" 33 “We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God." 34 Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken 36 then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?"

Jesus is talking about Psalm 82 here:

6 I have said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.”

Oh for fuck's sake, just realize you are God!

Put an end to these endless religious games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is an apparent person. There is an apparent reality. And so there is the apparent inquiry... ‘how did this come to be’?  There is the intuition, the sense ‘there must be more to this’.  “Trinity” meets one ‘there’, stating “there are not three; you, reality & God...rather, the apparent three are actually, One”.  Jesus understood & knew this well, but you are more enlightened than Jesus, just as he said. The dove symbolizes the softness, the “meekness” of truth, that which is innocent, known, and forever unknown (Holy Ghost). 

In the painting, Jesus is holding up three digits with one hand, and holding the cross with the other hand, while God is holding the earth faintly, which the cross stands high above. This communicates the message, the truth, of judgement, sacrifice, and love. The symbols in the three halo’s (the cross, the all seeing eye, and the hollow) combined with the earth they are holding (jointly between) and illuminating, communicate the truth of subjectivity & objectivity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I would say,

The father symbolizes the infinite, encompassing intelligence which creates (fathers) the whole universe

The son as ego, the experience of seperate personhood like you are having right now, which is also God

The holy spirit as pure consciousness.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

@Leo Gura

It's not religious games, it's the exploration of meaning and metaphor.

pope-francis.jpg

Edited by Red-White-Light

@DaHonorableCourt

58 minutes ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

I would say,

The father symbolizes the infinite, encompassing intelligence which creates (fathers) the whole universe

The son as ego, the experience of seperate personhood like you are having right now, which is also God

The holy spirit as pure consciousness.

I thought the same thing also. 

Trinity is Christian attempts to copy from hindu mythology in which God nature is vaguely divided into brahma vishnu and mahesh responsible forces of creation, maintenance and destruction respectively. 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

The dove symbolizes the softness, the “meekness” of truth, that which is innocent, known, and forever unknown (Holy Ghost)

yeah but the process of getting there is the opposite.

Echkart Tolle was on the verge of killing himself because of all the suffering.

And 99% of people reach the truth by physically dying, which I think that it's usually quite stressull for the ego.

It doesn’t really matter what it means cause it’s probably just made up, but if you want a new-age interpretation, read the first book in the Conversations With God series.  

It’s interesting, because in the biblical scriptures of the New Testament it is sometimes mentioned that the Holy Spirit “descended upon them”,  this speaks to the non-material form of our own presence which leads to awakening or is an expression of such. Could it be that the Christian interpretation of pure awareness was imparted as something nonmaterial which seemingly appears from above and enters one for a time, lifts them up with its purity, and then leaves, hopefully imparting some lasting change.

Oneness + duality = trinity (non-duality).

1 + 2 = 3 (which is all-encompassing, i.e. =1)

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh for fuck's sake, just realize you are God!

Put an end to these endless religious games.

But its fun!

The point of all this is to awaken, not to endlessly masturbate about awakening.

Jed McKenna has some good quotes on this point.

Once you awaken you will not give a shit about the Bible or Jesus or Buddha or all that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Amit

22 hours ago, Amit said:

Trinity is Christian attempts to copy from hindu mythology in which God nature is vaguely divided into brahma vishnu and mahesh responsible forces of creation, maintenance and destruction respectively. 

That's a good connection to make, tbh.

@Leo Gura I don’t really give a shit about the bible itself, more so that they might have been engaged in something similar to what we are today, though they encoded it with a more religious language. A shared human experience, especially one which persists over eons speaks to something of true value and truth.

On 24/05/2020 at 2:47 PM, Red-White-Light said:

Can someone explain the Trinity from a non-dual pespective.

You are them. There is not much to say.

unborn Truth

I see a kind of trinity in this forum sometimes: the Absolute Truth, the relative truth, and a third, nameless mode which includes both others. It's hard to see it all, so people create images and myths such the Christian Trinity, to have something a bit easier to grasp. But believing in this is to miss the point.