Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

A leap into not knowing(gangaji) / Risk everything for awareness(osho)

15 posts in this topic

It's incredible how two videos can appear different due to language and simultaneously be describing the exact same underlying transmission...❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nemo28

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You can go deeper. You can know what is this unknowable thing and why you created it.

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You can go deeper. You can know what is this unknowable thing and why you created it.

There may be a feeling or a thought there of a separate individual that can go deeper.... that can know!!

But there's nothing to be known and no individual to know it...

Everything is already whole complete and perfect, but for No One.

Who is the one that knows?

What does this knowing construct consist of?

Mind is not needed for this!!

Look for yourself... who and what is the knower?

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There may be a feeling or a thought there of a separate individual that can go deeper.... that can know!!

But there's nothing to be known and no individual to know it...

Everything is already whole complete and perfect, but for No One.

Who is the one that knows?

What does this knowing construct consist of?

Mind is not needed for this!!

Look for yourself... who and what is the knower?

Exactly.

An individual can't grasp it.

Only reality itself could ever know...right?

What if you are reality actually?

If that would be true, there would be actually a possibility of knowing...

You also can laugh to death and find it too. If not, it's still a good laugh.

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What if you are reality actually?

Yes it's been called consciousness or awareness or experience experiencing itself, or reality experiencing itself.

You see, the self does not want to disappear... it will subtly sneak in the back door and claim it's now the True Self or Consciousness or Awareness or reality itself...

This is still all within the dream of a separate individual that can be conscious here of everything else out there... it's another trick of the Mind.( it's still a subtle duality) it's still just mind tricks...

When this is recognized, it can feel like the trap door is opened from underneath your feet, the illusory self Paradigm is shattered for good.

It's been described as a free falling experience... but here it feels more like a free-floating with nothing to grasp ahold of...

It's rare and undescribable for No One...❤

It feels like there's always an underlying untouched peace. Chaotic energy still arises but it is not held on to anymore, it is not real or owned by anyone anymore. The realness is finally able to blossom because there has been made space for unrealness. There's apparently a "meing" and "being" energy happening. I actually dont know, I can't put my finger on what is happening anymore, there is just life happening. There's a strong recognition that there is no escape and that this is always whole which burns the energy of seeking when it arises. It is like life is slowly returning home from a long journey. 

I'll check out the vids. And I like this quote:

25 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's been described as a free falling experience... but here it feels more like a free-floating with nothing to grasp ahold of...

@traveler  the pathless path through the gateless gate which was always the case...❤

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@traveler  the pathless path through the gateless gate which was always the case...❤

Nice vids. Their message is timeless. You lose yourself in them. They loose their individuality when the message is received and we merge into nothing, here they serve as a timeless echo for the truth. Pure transmission, empty shells, love flows effortlessly.

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes it's been called consciousness or awareness or experience experiencing itself, or reality experiencing itself.

You see, the self does not want to disappear... it will subtly sneak in the back door and claim it's now the True Self or Consciousness or Awareness or reality itself...

This is still all within the dream of a separate individual that can be conscious here of everything else out there... it's another trick of the Mind.( it's still a subtle duality) it's still just mind tricks...

When this is recognized, it can feel like the trap door is opened from underneath your feet, the illusory self Paradigm is shattered for good.

It's rare and undescribable for No One...❤

I feel I may have fallen into this trap how do I recognize this? 

21 minutes ago, whatthefucksgoinon said:

I feel I may have fallen into this trap how do I recognize this? 

Who is the "I" that feels like it may have fallen into this trap...

Is it not just another thought?

A thought cannot fall into a trap, only a misidentification with a thought as the "Separate Self" could feel like it fell into a trap.

29 minutes ago, whatthefucksgoinon said:

@VeganAwake Thank you for the clarity 

you're very welcome... this can be tough topics to understand texting on a forum... you can hit me up anytime or private message me.

A big step is recognizing you are not your thoughts... or your thoughts about yourself. ?