mmKay

I feel like Jesus on a Vision Quest

5 posts in this topic

Maybe clickbaity title, but I want to get this message out there. 

Don't eat 100% dark chocolate first thing in the morning. It's an extreme laxative. Been shitting like an open tap for over 3 hours.

Almost had to be drinking salt water real-time to not to pass out from dehydration. 

And I don't know if I'm done. I don't know how much more I can take. I wouln't be surprised if I came back channeling the new Bible or end up comunicating with Machine Elves. 

A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a real sage learns from others mistakes. 

Words are unable to comunicate precisely this experience. Oh God. --- just as I was about to post this I ran to the bathroom to puke out a blast of semi-digested blueberry coconut oil chocolate. 

Literally as I was mid-vomit a picture of Leo with that santa hat flashed in front of my eyes. I don't know what else to say. I think it's time for a nap.

No I didn't take any psychedelics. 

Aggressively Ignorant Certified Lazy Skeptic and Armchair Philosopher👨‍🎓

💊 1 Year Heavy Metal Detox Challenge Journal ☢️💊

Found out that it was the combination that made it explossive. Self made 100% dark chocolate with coconut oil and 2 grams of erythritol. Now it's been over 5 hours of sitting on the toilet on and off. Ended up throwing up as well , many times numb from hips down, shivering hands and chattering teeth. I felt so helpless. Also felt this subtle primal feeling of wanting to snuggle with something to feel safety. I only had my folded beanie around but sinking my forehead and nose into it calmed me down. 

I like that it was a test for my capacity to suffer mindfully. Also being grateful helped.

As a shaman friend of mine said, "you'd suffer even more sh*tting yourself with a jaguar stalking you in the middle of the jungle" ( true story) 

So yeah, that definately could've been worse. Kinda worried i'd pass out but happy ending. 

Aggressively Ignorant Certified Lazy Skeptic and Armchair Philosopher👨‍🎓

💊 1 Year Heavy Metal Detox Challenge Journal ☢️💊