Guest SirVladimir

I found my Life Purpose. Period. [Revised]

26 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, traveler said:

@IAmTheHolySpiritHere is a practice: replace every "you" and "you are" in your sentences with "I" and "I am." It is powerful if you are open to it.

Alright. I promise I won't reply anymore!

Look how your ego always wants to have the last comment, you are completely exposed you ignorant person. There is no enlightenment for you, you are truly wasting your time. You are unbelievably pathetic and smelly, you reek of personhood. Just notice how triggered you are.

I'm not taking anybody sides, but for objectivity sake, IamTheHolySpirit aren't You doing the same thing that you point out that traveler does? 

What are you trying to accomplish? 

24 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I'm not taking anybody sides, but for objectivity sake, IamTheHolySpirit aren't You doing the same thing that you point out that traveler does? 

What are you trying to accomplish? 

I am exposing the ego. I can reflect to an ego what he presents to the world, I am not affected because I am serving as a mirror. There is no ego in me, there is no person in me, there is nothing personal in my interactions with the world. When you are enlightened, you simply serve as a mirror. By being a mirror, you enlighten the other party the quickest, because it has to deal with an intense amount of reflection of all the garbage that is believed in, all the identity, all the personhood lies. By me tackling their ego directly, they automatically suffer more, meaning they are closer to awaken to the truth. We can't be compassionate to the ego, because he will use that compassion and deceive us away from enlightenment. We must expose him, burn him alive, until he doesn't dare to show up anymore. Only then can truth emerge.

@IAmTheHolySpirit You were on a message spree yesterday. I tried to read your posts across the forum. I hope you're okay now.

Look, I'm not denying you were through enlightening experiences. And I understand your points. I really do. But you've been giving everyone the same lecture, over and over, and it takes more than that to be a responsible teacher. Words carry over their intended meaning very loosely. Have you noticed?

If you tried to awaken people through words on a forum, it didn't work out. Sitting with you eye-to-eye, toe-to-toe in a cave might result in a difference. But not here. All you know about someone is the few sentences they had written. You don't know their background, their intentions, how many awakenings they had, how they perceived the words they wrote. You will be tempted to make assumptions. But be careful whom you call delusional. Be on the watch for Dunning-Krueger.

You say you're exposing the ego when in fact you're creating it. You can't give the same training to a horse, to a dog, to a monkey, because their cognitive levels are different and they will respond in a different way. You take a very Blue authoritarian stance when speaking about the truth, and whether it carried love and compassion gets lost in the translation. Especially in written communication where the sender and receiver have to rely on a bunch of words.  

16 hours ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

By me tackling their ego directly, they automatically suffer more, meaning they are closer to awaken to the truth. We can't be compassionate to the ego, because he will use that compassion and deceive us away from enlightenment. We must expose him, burn him alive, until he doesn't dare to show up anymore. Only then can truth emerge.

Sounds to me like Spanish Inquisition. ;) But I also see the hidden truth in that.

If you truly care about someone and are here to teach them, either give them advice they need to hear at this point in time - to truly master their level - or learn to walk on water and hand out enlightenment on touch. Good luck integrating your godhood.

Love you.

Edited by SirVladimir

On 5/23/2020 at 0:07 PM, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Look how your ego always wants to have the last comment, you are completely exposed you ignorant person. There is no enlightenment for you, you are truly wasting your time. You are unbelievably pathetic and smelly, you reek of personhood. Just notice how triggered you are.

The irony of all this is how defensive you are about your own beliefs. If you were enlightened and without ego, you'd be minding your own business enjoying the fruits of life that you speak of, rather than insulting people online. Don't try and control people by telling them the right way to go about their journey to self discovery. You're always on the journey, the fate of reality is to be on the journey for all eternity, experiencing in all forms and facets.