Guest SirVladimir

I found my Life Purpose. Period. [Revised]

26 posts in this topic

Previous topics here and here.

An explorer, huh. A journey is an expedition into the unknown. 

I've been noticing on my metaphysical - and especially physical journeys - that the only time I, the ego, truly appreciate something, is when I lose it, when I distance from it, when I separate myself. The other day I was on a mountain hike, sleeping in a random field far away from everything. And did homeostasis kick in. I felt sad for all the things I didn't say, didn't do, for not living 100% authentically. That's okay, though. Feeling that way is a part of the explorer's journey. I felt deeper into the emotions. 

It may seem strange to venture out only to appreciate what you already have, but that's how it is.

I also became aware how much Spiral Dynamics has been useful to my life and that it is one of the most practical models. Here are ways it can be used in, and it took me merely 5 minutes:

• Explain to a person why we are different
  • Give a ground to reality, but in a healthy way
  • Show that all grounds are imaginary
  • Clarify historical events and why seemingly alien rules were once necessary
  • Hear a person speak for 5 minutes and instantly acknowledge where they stand
  • Help make life decisions, whether it's choosing a career or a teacher, based on their level on Spiral Dynamics
  • Solve arguments by understanding where one's coming from
  • Evaluate where you stand and what your needs are right now

And I could be here for hours expanding the list. The point is I have a strong social intelligence, and I can predict very easily how someone will behave. I also love giving lectures. Giving out is a part of the explorer's journey, although I dismissed that part here in the first original topic. Since October I had insights and I'm more observant about that every ground I try to stand on soon falls. It seems I'm switching between these hermit and teacher stances, it's like mood swings, and I'm not sure what to do. 

This is all a complete waste of time. You have no life purpose. You ARE life's purpose. You merely being that which you are is already fulfilling the highest purpose. You must understand that you are not the "ego", the "ego" is merely a thought in your mind, believed in. You, pure consciousness, has been conditioned to believe in your mind, to believe the mind to be yourself, to believe the ego is yourself. That is simply not true. The ego is perceived. That which is perceiving the ego, that is pure awareness. You are that pure awareness. 

You must put all your being into finding out the true nature of the self. You must be the self, you must be enlightened so you can completely follow the universe's plan for you and enjoy this life how it is truly meant to be enjoyed. You must follow the path of ego-dissolution. Anything else other than ego-dissolution is a complete waste of time, waste of life, waste of joy, waste of peace, waste of love, waste of compassion, waste of serenity. 

If you could take 500ug lsd everyday for 2 weeks straight, upping the dose every day so it would be consistently at that dose (although I do not recommend) then that would be better for you than wasting your time on reading books and studying things and journaling and wasting your time in such ways. Do not feed the journey, look to end it quickly and enjoy the fruits of god, freedom, clarity, unchanging peace. 

@IAmTheHolySpirit Careful not to make assumptions about me, devil. ;) 

Edited by SirVladimir

@IAmTheHolySpirit :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Beautiful, you can bark there all you want

@IAmTheHolySpirit A glimpse can really get "the ego" going. Now it runs on something much stronger though: spirituality!  Don't worry, many go through phases like this on the "path." You seem exceptionally self righteous and angry though, more than I've seen before. Remember to stay humble, in the end you actually have no idea what you're talking about. Good luck bud. 

Just now, traveler said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit A glimpse can really get "the ego" going. Now it runs on something much stronger though: spirituality!  Don't worry, many go through phases like this on the "path." You seem exceptionally self righteous and angry though, more than I've seen before. Remember to stay humble, in the end you actually have no idea what you're talking about. Good luck bud. 

Don't pretend to be someone who understands anything at all, you are not in the position to discern between what is true and what is false. If you were to be on the side of truth, you would be agreeing with me right now. It is because you are ignorant currently that it appears to you as if I am self righteous or angry, while I see it all as a play of consciousness unfolding, for me it is not anything personal, but the truth always prevails, because the truth is true. Lies and ego can't keep up with truth. Truth will expose you completely. It is you who is currently leaning on an ego, pretending to know anything at all, it is better for you to keep quiet because you are not yet one with the truth. In that case, shut up. If you would be one with the truth you would not make such a foolish comment. Completely conditioned, like a robot, zero individuality, zero presence, just a "thought", it believes it has depth but in fact you don't even exist for me.

3 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Don't pretend to be someone who understands anything at all, you are not in the position to discern between what is true and what is false. If you were to be on the side of truth, you would be agreeing with me right now. It is because you are ignorant currently that it appears to you as if I am self righteous or angry, while I see it all as a play of consciousness unfolding, for me it is not anything personal, but the truth always prevails, because the truth is true. Lies and ego can't keep up with truth. Truth will expose you completely. It is you who is currently leaning on an ego, pretending to know anything at all, it is better for you to keep quiet because you are not yet one with the truth. In that case, shut up. If you would be one with the truth you would not make such a foolish comment. Completely conditioned, like a robot, zero individuality, zero presence, just a "thought", it believes it has depth but in fact you don't even exist for me.

I'm pretending just as much as you are!

@Leo Gura @Nahm @cetus @Serotoninluv or other admins - could you step in, please?

I meant to create a thread and contemplate the responses, but it has drifted away and turned into a war zone for some folks. I wouldn't want to see it getting locked just because of that. Thank you. :)

Edited by SirVladimir

Just now, traveler said:

I'm pretending just as much as you are!

You think you are pretending, you are just delusional.

Just now, traveler said:

@SirVladimir Sorry about that! I'm done here. 

@IAmTheHolySpirit maybe you should take a break too. ;)

Now playing the good guy, you are such an unbelievable hypocrite. You are completely untrustworthy, I don't know what the hell you are doing on a self-actualization forum, you believe you are seeking the truth while in fact you are simply being led by the devil to spread foolishness and ignorance. 

You actually believe you are a person. LOL. 

You don't exist for me.

@IAmTheHolySpiritHere is a practice: replace every "you" and "you are" in your sentences with "I" and "I am." It is powerful if you are open to it.

Alright. I promise I won't reply anymore!