WHO IS

Salvia, W-T-F, Consciousness IS No Joke!

65 posts in this topic

Salvia people. Had a bad trip or let me say just a horrific trauma . ended up in a game show where the guy said congratz your life as you know it was all a joke for our entertainment your life ment nothing.. for you it felt like a lifetime but is was just a few sec for the audience . after that became just a speck of dust in a bigger picture just to get used to form a whole picture. It felt like a horror that I was nothing just a small part just to get used. and after that I became my couch that dreamed  was a young man living life but than rememberd I just was a couch :( 

after all this, back to reality I just lost it. I feel like life is just a game or a dream. Or do I live the same life over and over (to entertain God, or whoever is controlling the reality)? All these kinds of questions just still are interfering with my normal day to day life.

It seems Mother Salvia has her own "truths" and I regret it to this day. atleast my ego is dead but maybe ignorence is bliss.....

Do You notice guys how, when people experience "beautiful" things from 5-meo or dmt, people eager to accept these direct experiences as Truth. But when they experience some sinister hellish things from things like salvia, they just call it delusions?

So the benchmark by which we sort out truthfull vs delusional direct-experiences, is by which experience feels more pleasant ? It seems bias, don't you think?

Edited by WHO IS

You were told that you are inside an Infinite Mind and everything is imagination.

Now you got a taste of that and the ego didn't like it.

Don't get lost in the content of a trip. The content is infinite as it is all God's imagination. If you imagine you are a couch dreaming of being human: that's precisely what reality will become!

It's ALL relative. However you hold reality is what it becomes. There is no reality aside from how you hold it.

Salvia is a twisted beast. That doesn't invalidate anything I teach. It simply mindfucks you so deep that you have a hard time making sense of it.

I told you not to do salvia. But a fool only learns by hitting his head against the wall.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You stared into the abyss... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I think you saw this because you imagine it being this way or you have been programmed into thinking so. This game or dream is nothing without you.

PS. Once that speck of dust will disappear, you will become nothing. You still cling to that speck of dust. Be like a snowflake and melt (better do this through meditation, I don't recommend drugs because they can give you bad trips if you have shit unsolved).

Edited by Member

But how can one experience of being nothing, if there is no one to experience this "nothing"?

23 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

But how can one experience of being nothing, if there is no one to experience this "nothing"?

To understand death you need to let go of your attachments / concepts and stop trying to understand everything mentally. It can be a lifetime process where lots of suffering might be necessary (though everyone has their own path) and learn to become humble. There are no 'how-tos' as you need to get there yourself but for now I can only assure you that you are NOT a speck of dust.

23 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

there is no one to experience this "nothing"?

You already answered to your question :)

Edited by Member

2 minutes ago, Member said:

To understand death you need to let go of your attachments / concepts and stop trying to understand everything mentally. It can be a lifetime process where lots of suffering might be necessary (though everyone has their own path) and learn to become humble. There are no 'how-tos' as you need to get there yourself but for now I can only assure you that you are NOT a speck of dust.

With all respect, but why would I want to accept the belief that at the moment of death of the body - I will cease to exist too?

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

With all respect, but why would I want to accept the belief that at the moment of death of the body - I will cease to exist too?

Only if you want to expand your consciousness and evolve from a speck of dust to God. I don't know really, I didn't find a purpose yet either.

15 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Truth is not an experience. It doesn’t have a duration. If it could dissapear it wouldn’t be True. Truth is not phenomena/content. It is always present.

But the recognition of Truth will change the way phenomena appears, because recognizing Truth equals recognizing there is no dualism. No dualism means Heaven becomes apparent. Psychedelics are no guarantee for recognizing Truth. 

Recognizing Truth is oh so simple, but oh so deadly if it’s allowed to work its way through you

Because there is no-one, you don’t exist and all there is, was and ever will be is Nothing. You are Nothing. Truth will kill ya

Meta-Man, please put your attention to the fact that it still takes someone for there to be killed by truth, therefore as we can see there is still someone. 

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

That someone is an illusion. What dies is an illusion. That’s all ‘anyone’ ever was

If by illusion You mean that these individuals exist for a temporary time, then I don't think calling them "illusionary" would be fitting. Because calling them "illusionary" doesn't change the fact that they still exist during the duration that they exist, until they die of course. 

So they exist, but their existence is relatively short. 

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

That someone is an illusion. What dies is an illusion. That’s all ‘anyone’ ever was

"Before enlightenment; chop chop, carry water. After enlightenment; chop chop, carry water."

xD

Edited by Member

Guys, I see the same words being repeated around inside the enlightened circles "chop wood" etc,, "self is an illusion", "lol we don't even exist". And on top of that quoting verse from texts that are over a thousand of years old as if their "ancient-ness" gives them a bullet-proof authority. If no one wrote them down, you wouldnt even know they existed in the first place, Ohh, I forgot there wasn't anyone there to write them down...right..hmm? ;) 

For people who allegedly are about expanding their minds and finding the truth, it seems pretty limited-minded to write same scripted catch phrases, quote texts, to have a couple of laughs and a sense of "eh, we got it all figured out".

It seems like by trying to convince yourself that you don't exist, you are trying to cope better with whatever stressors you have in your reality + you are trying to lose the sense of responsibility, etc.

Truth is, it takes someone, to write this reply to you, likewise, it takes someone on the other side to read this message and reply back, etc.

If the kind of "enlightenment" that you belive in gives you a message of truth being that "you don't even exist man...", yet you still hypocritically put up with chopping your waters and carrying your woods further, you might consider if You really belive in these "truths" yourself. 

The reason you still doing the mundane-repetitive survival things is that you ARE afraid of ceasing to exist, and there is still somewhere someone inside that knows it exists (because is evident) and doesn't want to die. 

Edited by WHO IS

Why don't you focus on your senses instead of concepts, theories? If you want to evolve from a monkey to an alien, then explore this world and understand the mechanisms behind the illusion. If you want ego death and let existence be, then let it be. Personally, I'd rather admit that I know nothing. Don't fall into the "I know everything" trap.

35 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

The reason you still doing the mundane-repetitive survival things is that you ARE afraid of ceasing to exist, and there is still somewhere someone inside that knows it exists (because is evident) and doesn't want to die. 

52 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Meta-Man, please put your attention to the fact that it still takes someone for there to be killed by truth, therefore as we can see there is still someone. 

No, it's not evident. The body is programmed to survive, and the mind collaborates with this.

But the sensation that you are the one who is in charge of the mind and body and is collaborating along with this two to survive, THAT is a fiction you have a created for yourself to create yourself an individual entity.

The mind fuck is, (supposedly, I haven't verified this yet) that you are actually God but since you wanted to experience duality  (there's nothing else to do) you became this fictional entity , and now you are fucked Lol. 

Enlightenment is supposed to "unfuck" yourself from this confusion that you got yourself into. 

@WHO IS yes, there is someone, but it has no substance. Your trip told you the truth. You stand on quicksand.

Edited by student

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

There is just Nothing. Nothing experiences itself being Nothing. Or, in other words, Nothing simply is.

You are already it, you're just not understanding it. You think Nothing is something other than what you see right now.

This right now is Nothing!

Your salvia trip was Nothing.

That same nothing can imagine anything and boom magic "reality".I think it was a good trip for you. It showed you how flexible consciousness is and taught you that it's all a dream. I find quids more enjoyable than smoking though. But hey you risked it and came out better on the other side. 

6 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Do You notice guys how, when people experience "beautiful" things from 5-meo or dmt, people eager to accept these direct experiences as Truth. But when they experience some sinister hellish things from things like salvia, they just call it delusions?

So the benchmark by which we sort out truthfull vs delusional direct-experiences, is by which experience feels more pleasant ? It seems bias, don't you think?

Start by questioning the assumption why should psychedelic trips be taken as revealing any important facts about you and reality and who you are at all? Let it be pleasant or terrifying makes no difference. It's just a temporary trip and you are back to who you really are! Just like getting lost inside a mind blowing VR video game. For a while and then coming back. Nothing more IMO. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's just a temporary trip and you are back to who you really are! Just like getting lost inside a mind blowing VR video game. For a while and then coming back. Nothing more IMO.

Don't speak of things you clearly don't understand.

Start by questioning the assumption that anything your mind says is valid. Your life is just a temporary dream from which you will soon awaken.