EntheogenTruthSeeker

Best Tips for Kundalini Psychosis/Mania?

6 posts in this topic

I realize that has been my problem the whole time with these hospitalizations, and I did the Microcosmic Orbit guided Meditation which helped A TON. 

Any other suggestions, guys? Sorry for any manic posts, please understand I rushed enlightenment and got it with my last 10-15g mushroom life-saving trip. 

Reiki Healers? 

Visualization?

Kriya Yoga? 

I'm only sleeping three DEEEEEEP awakened hours at night and the rest of my da is bliss and awakening after the other, calm/compassionate/channeling God and my higher selflessness, etc. They have me on anti psychotic, Ativan, prolixin, seroquel, Benadryl, propanol,  and high doses of lithium to balance this, yet proving ineffective to go to sleep. 

What do those kundalini books say? I'll buy them once I get dispatched, but help please from the bottom of my heart. I am TOO damn conscious for my body it starts to ache at the 12 hour mark I'm up and I need to be medicated to calm my central nervous system down. 

I know I am a Shaman and most likely moving to Mexico after this to become a Healer with 5MEODMT, legally, whether I did it myself or not, this is My Plan for My Life. 

Love, Mark. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Ye life stably normally, get your basics met, respect the norms, don't talk too much, and have truth as your core.

The goal is to spread happiness and truth, not to heal people, or attain status.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Help the poor, respect everybody and give mercy to everyone. You already now that there is no you in body. So spread the love, become infinite love as nothing. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@AlwaysBeNice @James123  I LOVE THESE supportive messages, bless your souls. I know talking less and stabilizing a higher state of Ramana Maharshsi Realization would be best, however I just awoken yesterday, so I must be patient and not force enlightenment down people's face. Instead, I heal myself first of all impurities, and then find a niche people like actualized.org to join my vision. This is not for the masses, yet. Maybe.

I am a divine fool - "LOC1000" - I know all of my dreams are fantasies and stories, but selfless one's at that.

Love, Mark.  

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

38 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@AlwaysBeNice @James123  I LOVE THESE supportive messages, bless your souls. I know talking less and stabilizing a higher state of Ramana Maharshsi Realization would be best, however I just awoken yesterday, so I must be patient and not force enlightenment down people's face. Instead, I heal myself first of all impurities, and then find a niche people like actualized.org to join my vision. This is not for the masses, yet. Maybe.

I am a divine fool - "LOC1000" - I know all of my dreams are fantasies and stories, but selfless one's at that.

Love, Mark.  

Have fun for now , you are the creator  :) No rush. Love is the best way of healing and to increase your consciousness. Good luck brother. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Remember Bipolar disorder is worse in the spring. Do what you can to keep the mind calm. 

Good luck.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?