EntheogenTruthSeeker

I am God Realized now. Sober. Steps for World Peace?

61 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:
6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are the farthest person from enlightenment let alone to teach it. Get over it!. 

Keep barking dogs, it is like music to my ears. I appreciate your company my dear dogs

13 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

No, you have not yet understood the truth. There is no one to keep it. There is no "it", it is all there is. There is no "you" and "it" there is only this. You are still identifying with thoughts, otherwise you would not ask me these foolish questions. Don't believe your mind.

You are currently just saying things you read somewhere, you are not directly experiencing the truth, there is no intensity, no presence in you. You smell like a person. Go sit in the silence of your own being. That will clean you up from these smells.

Yo i am in duality now. I feel nothing in the body except love. If I stay here as nothing with no feeling what am i gonna do in duality? :) love or teach play as god. When experience Mahasamadhi you cant even feel the body. Life not exist except you. But i am still aware of you in so called life. I am still experiencing the body. This is a dream. You take it so seriously. I am my mind, my ego, room, human, god and everything as nothing. But you are still in duality. I can experience Mahasamadhi with 2 gr dried shrooms. But there is no duality there. Whatever you experience when you leave the body, duality is done for you. I just want to have fun within my dream. And if you dont know that purpose of dualitty is love, you dont know anything :) stay in Mahasamadhi or like peter raltson, there will be no purpose of duality. You bron with ego right? Why? If you didn’t have ego how can you realize you are god? :) 

Additionally, when you are enlightened you can still feel, but not personally. Body feels it not you. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Yo i am in duality now. I feel nothing in the body except love. If I stay here as nothing with no feeling what am i gonna do in duality? :) love or teach play as god. When experience Mahasamadhi you cant even feel the body. Life not exist except you. But i am still aware of you in so called life. I am still experiencing the body. This is a dream. You take it so seriously. I am my mind, my ego, room, human, god and everything as nothing. But you are still in duality. I can experience Mahasamadhi with 2 gr dried shrooms. But there is no duality there. Whatever you experience when you leave the body, duality is done for you. I just want to have fun within my dream. And if you dont know that purpose of dualitty is love, you dont know anything :) stay in Mahasamadhi or like peter raltson, there will be no purpose of duality. You bron with ego right? Why? If you didn’t have ego how can you realize you are god? :) 

Who the fuck is born with ego? There is no baby with ego. There is only pure consciousness. It is only later that they develop an ego because of conditioning. You are so ignorant, arrogant and delusional. I am not wasting my time on you, trash.

@Carl-Richard It's not hard to send an email to these people about my thoughts on psychedelics and how they could shape humanity. I agree, I have slight kundalini mania and bipolar mania, but I would do this anyways because I have nothing to lose. The cops and churches have seen my manic episodes more than a dozen times, so why not?

Thanks for the feedback though :) I will keep to myself and just build my own church without these famous figure's help, the reaching out is just my ego being too lazy to make the change for myself, lol, and feeling like they are already following me (I have slight schizo) due to so many public episodes I feel the government is watching me now, but I have nothing to hide so it is just a self deception mechanism. 

I'll be the change I want to see in the world, everyone is right. CALMLY - like Ghandi. I am working with an energy healer and psychiatrist to calm this INTENSE kundalini imbalance. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@IAmTheHolySpiritDude. Chill the enlightenment snobbery. If you knew love at deep levels, why are you debating on a forum created by some bald guy? LOL @Serotoninluv Lock this thread or block him for his rude behavior towards others. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

14 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Who the fuck is born with ego? There is no baby with ego. There is only pure consciousness. It is only later that they develop an ego because of conditioning. You are so ignorant, arrogant and delusional. I am not wasting my time on you, trash.

Brother :) the words that you writing, how do you do that? It is unbelievable, without being in the body? Of course in ultimate perspective, all is one, i am even these words, but if i you are ultimate now, why do still concerning to text here? :) try me 

Pure consciousness, love, me, you, ego, words are all identical. 

Edited by James123

9 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@IAmTheHolySpiritDude. Chill the enlightenment snobbery. If you knew love at deep levels, why are you debating on a forum created by some bald guy? LOL @Serotoninluv Lock this thread or block him for his rude behavior towards others. 

Shut the hell up, you wouldn't know how love at deep levels feels like because you are afraid of love. You are completely delusional, you are delusional because you are not willing to trust life, you would rather hold on and be attached to your silly little ego. Fuck outta here with your bullshit.

@Leo GuraIs this forum for truth or for perpetuating egoic-tendencies? Are you able to perceive that indeed these people are full of ego and are ruining the quality of this forum by being ignorant and arrogant, meaning they spread a shit ton of misinformation and actually bring people further away from immediate enlightenment. How it appears to me you are an earnest one, so I ask you to not be compassionate with the ego, and cleanse all that filth away from this place. People are being delusional and are pretending to be seeking enlightenment or truth. It is better for me to be in this forum and expose the ego than to cast me away and then you'll be left with just egoic-pricks. Although whatever god decides will be completely fine.

It is better to be in the presence of one who has conquered the mind than in the presence of 1000 egoic-sheeps.

Edited by IAmTheHolySpirit

4 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Is this forum for truth or for perpetuating egoic-tendencies? Are you able to perceive that indeed these people are full of ego and are ruining the quality of this forum by being ignorant and arrogant, meaning they spread a shit ton of misinformation and actually bring people further away from immediate enlightenment. How it appears to me you are an earnest one, so I ask you to not be compassionate with the ego, and cleanse all that filth away from this place. People are being delusional and are pretending to be seeking enlightenment or truth. It is better for me to be in this forum and expose the ego than to cast me away and then you'll be left with just egoic-pricks. Although whatever god decides will be completely fine.

Lmfaoooo :) if you are absolute how can you distinguish between phone and yourself to write these messages? Dont be stuck with raltson or Krishanamurti :) all is me, me is all. Thats it

Edited by James123

@IAmTheHolySpirit You have blinders on, you are unable to recognize that you are talking to yourself.

Edited by traveler

Don't feed the troll. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@IAmTheHolySpirit Stop the hypocrisy now. This is a public warning due to the huge mess that you've already made in such a short period of time.

No more telling people to shut up or get out of here.

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit Stop the hypocrisy now. This is a public warning due to the huge mess that you've already made in such a short period of time.

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

How is exposing lies and ego hypocrisy? I am literally the universe itself. Take another evaluation, or speak to Leo about this. You will be able to discern between what is true and what is false.

Edited by IAmTheHolySpirit

"Yesterday I was clever.. I tried to change the world. Today I'm wise..so I'm changing myself."- rumi 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@IAmTheHolySpirit reminds me of the story of Jesus beating the shit outta deluded, religious people in church back then xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@traveler @ajasatya he is stuck with nothingness, create duality from nothingness and forget all is one, one is all. You are the body at the same time you are not the body, emotions, feelings, everything As nothing. Absolute consciousness includes everything and nothing at the same time. From absulute point life is not happening all is exist as nothing now. But at the same time that absolute consciousness is love, alive and duality. As we are typing each other. But all is one. 

Edited by James123

Just now, ajasatya said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit I can't sense a single drop of kindness and compassion on your words and your attitude.

Enlightened compassion and kindness is not simply to say kind things or say compassionate things. It is to BE compassionate, meaning you will expose the ego in the other, even if it pains you, because you love the other as much as yourself, and you are not willing to see yourself suffering from ego and being delusional. I expose them because that is what I would want anyone to do for me. To expose the ego, to discern between the ego and the true self. I never wanted to be delusional, yet if there is no one pointing out that you are being delusional, you will never know. That is the highest kindness and compassion, to expose that which is false, so that you'll be closer to that which is true. There is no higher than this. It is beyond the intellectual understanding of the mind on how to act in this world, but see this.

@IAmTheHolySpirit answer me :) lets try me :) how are you writing now with stars or venus? :) 

Edited by James123

31 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are so ignorant, arrogant and delusional. I am not wasting my time on you, trash.

@IAmTheHolySpirit  Name calling and trolling is against forum guidelines. If you disagree with someone or want to help someone, please do so in a respectful manner. If you don’t change your tone and behavior, you will be suspended from the forum.