EntheogenTruthSeeker

I am God Realized now. Sober. Steps for World Peace?

61 posts in this topic

Ah you take the feedback well. Wish you the absolute best. The mania is a gift too.

Wouldn't know about Chakra Lions feedback though. Being ahead of people and shit. Its nothing to be attached to.

This is a process of losing ones arrogance by letting go of everything we know. And trust me the accumulated experiences really can make us blind to our arrogance. 

We don't know shit. No one knows anything. Keep not-knowing as your base principle.

8 minutes ago, The observer said:

@Preetom I am ignorant, regardless of the equations.

The fool who 'knows' his folly eventually ceases to be a fool ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

12 minutes ago, Preetom said:

The fool who 'knows' his folly eventually ceases to be a fool ?

I know for a fact that this is bullshit.

3 minutes ago, The observer said:

Kid get the hell outta here with your ignorant arrogant ass. You are in full identification with the ego.

1 minute ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Kid get the hell outta here with your ignorant arrogant ass. You are in full identification with the ego.

Whoa! At least we know now that bots can project, misinterpret what others say, and get angry. You missed the strange-loop I created. Look again.

Just now, The observer said:

Whoa! At least we know now that bots can project, misinterpret what others say, and get angry. You missed the strange-loop I created. Look again.

Alrighty

8 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

???

On 22.5.2020 at 4:06 PM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

-contact the pope

-contact Donald trump

How are you not manic?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

25 minutes ago, The observer said:

What is bullshit to the ignorant, is jewel to the wise.

What is jewel to the ignorant, is bullshit to the wise

?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:
1 hour ago, The observer said:

Lol. You just experience enlightenment, or you know. With this type of sentence, you are not even close, be humble. If you know, teach, dont judge, don’t disrespect, manipulate and love brother or at least stay silent :) love you .

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Wow you are so enlightened teach me please! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Wow you are so enlightened teach me please! 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. You just experience enlightenment, or you know. With this type of sentence, you are not even close, be humble. If you know, teach, dont judge, don’t disrespect, manipulate and love brother or at least stay silent :) love you .

Yes as if you would know how an enlightened one would be. You are a noisy little fool. You are pretending to be someone who knows, now appearing to be lecturing me on how to be life. Shut the hell up you delusional person. Sorry, I can't teach you, it is a waste of time for both of us. You are ignorant and arrogant, the worse combination. Enlightenment you will never find. Go waste your existence elsewhere, trash.

4 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Yes as if you would know how an enlightened one would be. You are a noisy little fool. You are pretending to be someone who knows, now appearing to be lecturing me on how to be life. Shut the hell up you delusional person. Sorry, I can't teach you, it is a waste of time for both of us. You are ignorant and arrogant, the worse combination. Enlightenment you will never find. Go waste your existence elsewhere, trash.

These are all words :) you are me :)  Enlightenment is not something to find, it is you. Lol. There is no time to teach. It is infinite :) i will be here all the time, not going anywhere :) 

Edited by James123

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

These are all words :) you are me :)  Enlightenment is not something to find, it is you. Lol. There is no time to teach. It is infinite :) 

If it is your direct experience, very well

4 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

If it is your direct experience, very well

Love is the only way to keep it, because it is love. Love is the purpose of creation, otherwise i will do Mahasamadhi and just be here as infinite. So what is your purpose to in this forum? Because, you are still writing or think to write. Cursing to yourself? :) 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Love is the only way to keep it, because it is love. Love is the purpose of creation, otherwise i will do Mahasamadhi and just be here as infinite. So what is your purpose to in this forum? Because, you are still writing or think to write. Cursing to yourself? :) 

No, you have not yet understood the truth. There is no one to keep it. There is no "it", it is all there is. There is no "you" and "it" there is only this. You are still identifying with thoughts, otherwise you would not ask me these foolish questions. Don't believe your mind.

You are currently just saying things you read somewhere, you are not directly experiencing the truth, there is no intensity, no presence in you. You smell like a person. Go sit in the silence of your own being. That will clean you up from these smells.

24 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are the farthest person from enlightenment let alone to teach it. Get over it!. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are currently just saying things you read somewhere, you are not directly experiencing the truth, there is no intensity, no presence in you. You smell like a person. Go sit in the silence of your own being. That will clean you up from these smells.

Replace "you" with "I"