EntheogenTruthSeeker

I am God Realized now. Sober. Steps for World Peace?

61 posts in this topic

-Woodstock 2020

-Open my own 5meo and mushroom sanctioned Christian church in Ann arbor michigan

-contact the pope

-contact Donald trump

--

What else, Infinite Imagination? We can do this together, this year, if we all work together. BRAINSTORM!

Love, Mark 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

call the dalai llama and smoke some 5meo with him

Dont look at me! Look inside!

God doesn't need causation/reaction chains in order to get soemthing. God imagines directly the result and it becomes. 

I think You missed the essence of what God is. 

You too? Recently It was revealed to me that once I get enlightened, I have discovered my life purpose will be opening a psychedelic retreat to enlighten and heal people. 

@WHO IS Explain in more baby language for me, very logical explain. I need to read way more enlightenment books because I am finding ignorance in my perception of this non-duality. it's subtle and sometimes huge ignorance, lol, rewiring beliefs is still HUGE post awakening.

1 hour ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are delusional. 

A hahaha hahaha ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

This whole forum is one giant ego. It doesn't actually have a reality. You are acting like seperate people, discussing Yourself, as if You where anywhere else than everywhere.

Fill your heart with Love and let your Spirit spread that across the environment. 

World Peace by calling Trump? The Pope? ... That's Ego Peace 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion Thank you Chakra Lion. I am only 22 and am niave. So I seek ultimate understanding. As soon as I get out of hospital I am buying every single book on leos booklist and skiming them to avoid this self-deception. Thanks for the heart felt and brutal advice, people!:) 

@Javfly33it's Gods plan most likely dude. Trust in Love. It will save countless lives and suffering. Keep in touch? 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Age means nothing. You are already ahead of the majority of people on earth, simply by surrendering your self to your own flaws. I wish you nothing but blessing on this experience. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Javfly33it's Gods plan most likely dude. Trust in Love. It will save countless lives and suffering. Keep in touch? 

Of course!

8 hours ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are delusional. 

Like a lot of people. Sadly!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 hours ago, The observer said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit Are you a bot? And how many of you are there here?

What is bot to the ignorant, is god to the wise.

What is god to the ignorant, is bot to the wise.

?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

15 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

-contact the pope

-contact Donald trump

"I have had mania before and this is NOT Mania."

This most definitely sounds like mania, like, REALLY sounds like mania. Certainly a character like Donald Trump has no concern for your ideas, no offense. Be the change you want to see in the world, you don't need to do such grandiose things to make a difference.

12 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Chakra Lion Thank you Chakra Lion. I am only 22 and am niave. So I seek ultimate understanding. As soon as I get out of hospital I am buying every single book on leos booklist and skiming them to avoid this self-deception. Thanks for the heart felt and brutal advice, people!:) 

Please don't do that, i.e. buying every book on the list. You'll waste much time on things that are not relevant for you and you don't have affinity with. Why you don't look for books that actually resonate with you? There are many great books not on Leo's booklist, and not all books on Leo's booklist are great. Of course, you can look through the list for inspiration, as there are great books there that can change your life. But this whole notion of 'Leo's recommendations are the highest stuff and is what I should follow', is incredibly unhelpful and untrue. You are more capable of finding what is good for you then another, and you don't need Leo's list per se to find things that are life-transforming for you. You could even do without any book, if you really want to not self-deceive. One doesn't need a book to be honest in the end, although it can be used ?

Edited by Waken