Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

3 Day 5MeO Retreat - Report

31 posts in this topic

@Aaron p Great report, I envy you :) Sounds like these doses were not total overwhelming for you s that you dont freak out.

I researched more about plugging. You really need to shit out everything directly before pluggig otherwise the fecal will absorb this substance

What is in your fridge???

Edited by OBEler

@Dutch guy

7 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Good luck Aaron!

I am going to read Professor Bache his book ' LSD, Diamonds of Heaven', castenadas book, Ball's book 'becoming infinite' and then I'll see from there. I am also at the beginning of the less enlightenment phase of the healing tao system (mantak chia) interesting too. Something should happen this coming half year for me.

See the way you know that something is happening to you. I had the same sort of thing. I actually started asking the universe what each year was going to bring me and it typically came true! I might actually read a few books on enlightenment and truth, it's a little bit of a curse it's kind of the only thing I'm interested in...I know for sure that my life purpose is truth oriented. It's been the only thing I've ever been interested in and nothing else interests me other than truth, real truth has SO much power. 

I might read Martin's book 

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Aaron p Great report, I envy you :) Sounds like these doses were not total overwhelming for you s that you dont freak out.

I researched more about plugging. You really need to shit out everything directly before pluggig otherwise the fecal will absorb this substance

What is in your fridge???

Nah not overwhelming like. And yeah I really did shit everything out right before a 30mg dose plugged and felt absolutely nothing. My fridge was filled with sandwiches 

@Aaron p I suspect that some people might have some kind of DMT-like MAO activity going on in their colons which blocks the 5-MeO-DMT from getting activated, which would depend on how your genetics run your metabolic pathways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Aaron p said:

I know for sure that my life purpose is truth oriented.

@Aaron p Interesting.  Are you working on a life purpose?  Or you’re saying this is a seed for a life purpose?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aaron p I suspect that some people might have some kind of DMT-like MAO activity going on in their colons which blocks the 5-MeO-DMT from getting activated, which would depend on how your genetics run your metabolic pathways.

@Leo Gura there's obvious some reason haha, do you have any recommendations for how to squeeze the juice out of 5meo trips when being forced to smoke it? Seeing as it's a lot shorter

@Aaron p

You look like a little boy after your retreat. Did you experience age reversal? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

@Aaron p Interesting.  Are you working on a life purpose?  Or you’re saying this is a seed for a life purpose?

@Skin-encapsulatedego my number 1 goal is enlightenment, I'll get enlightened and die trying ;) at this point it would take something extremely large and significant to push me off my goal of awakening. If it takes until I'm an old man, so be it, may it happen 5 seconds before i die of old age, I will achieve it.

But yes, my life purpose isint clear atm. I feel my heart is to start my own business of sorts... consciousness work is making me more clever and competent. If I had to guess I would say that I'll probably be a teacher of some kind, philosophy or truth. I'll have a better idea 3 or 4 years into my path with regular 5meo and dmt retreats. It's the perpetual bliss that just sounds fun lol ?

Edited by Aaron p

14 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Aaron p

You look like a little boy after your retreat. Did you experience age reversal? ?

@Preetom I'm 22 lol, I look young. My face doesn't match my mind I think haha

By the way everyone...I think forgot to mention, when I was doing my concentration, the bottle cap I was staring at kept disappearing and colours started to turn black and white...does anyone have any suggestions for concentration? What to use? I was thinking maybe an electric candle...brighter

Edited by Aaron p

6 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura So 5Meo doesnt work for everybody?

No drug works the same for everybody. This is a basic medicinal fact.

People can be very different.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.