Elton

Reoccurring Dream

5 posts in this topic

This dream keeps appearing in sleep again and again not everyday but a lot of times... Can somebody help me understand what is going on? 

The theme is this, next day is an exam and something or the other is happening to stop me from giving it,either I'm not prepared, or I have lack of material or I am unable to reach there. 

@Ayla? Do you know anything about dreams the one you see while sleeping.. Now if you ask me who is the one thats dreaming, I don't know but why is this particular theme being so aware?  

@Elton , what I know about dreams is that EVERY part of that dream, is an aspect of yourself, competing with another. 

Also, a very active mind can bring its ruminating into sleep. 

:D 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Elton I have this kind of dreams whenever I have an examination/evaluation at work coming up. I am always late in various ways. Because it happens only when I need to wake up early as I can't miss this stuff, I think it is happening because of the stress. Things like these aren't normal, in an ideal environment we wouldn't have scheduled exams or fixed schedules, I think it's a way the brain finds to cope with that.

We all, to a extent desire security in our lives. I don't think that your dream has anything to do with an actual exam, I think your holding yourself back from something that's important to you, and this dream is the embodiment of that. I obviously would have no idea what it is and i'm kind of five months late to the party, but if it still applies you should probably stop being afraid of the unsure feeling your getting and embrace it  <3

Fear of Failure is causing the dream, You are over-thinking something.

Try and relax more and not take life so seriously, find something that puts you in a better state on a day to day basis and brings you more enjoyment and keeps your mind from all the pressure. Try so something new every day to create new subconscious patterns that will override the older ones causing the reoccurring dreams. This has helped me with some of mine at least.

B R E A T H E